Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:23 pm
The man turned and and pointed towards the stocks, "But she's not allowed to leave until tonight. Village rules." the man steps back and goes about his way. Meanwhile Zee spits some blood from her mouth and tries to wriggle her way out. She sees Otosu and smirks, "Great. Just how i want him to see me." she waits and looks at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Otosu walked towards where Zee was and he looked her in the eye, "What happened?" He ignored the fact of the blood and other various things. The glow in his eye became slightly more visible as he was pissed at this community, he was actually thinking of becoming a Rurouni again. "I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you got into a fight with that man right over there." Otosu said this pointing towards the old man. "You know you really should respect your elders."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:50 pm
Zee looked up at him in shock, "Respect my elders?!?" she said sharply her hands beginng to crackle with sparks, "I have to respect this moron! He threw me, it was merely self-defense." she said her voice fading off after looking in his angry eyes. She sighed, "Ok ok i'm sorry." she said, "You're right i should respect him." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm
"Well then that's understood." He reached in with one hand and then the other before saying, "I think they have both learned there lesson." He then ripped open Zee's cage before walking over and doing the same thing for the old man's cage, picking him up gently and setting him outside of it with a smile, before turning back to Zee and putting her on his shoulder. "It was correct of you to use self defense but next time just hit him in the neck to knock him out."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:15 pm
Zee smirks, "Where were you twenty minutes ago when i was fighting." she says. She sits on his shoulder and looks around. "You know i really hate it here." she grins at her words, "My mom used to tell me stories of watefalls and jungles. Not snad and woods. The place sounded beautiful."  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:23 pm
"Delivering something to a friend..." Otosu said and he sighed, "Trust me they sound beautiful... But..." He had a flashback of the world that used to be, the bombs, explosions and then the transformation he went through as well as the world. He looked up with solemn eyes, "We should never go back to that world again, this one is a very peaceful one and you should appreciate what you have, not what isn't here.." He looked away from Zee for a moment and then said, "I'm sorry for this.." He had a couple of tears that fell down his cheek before he shook his head and wiped away the tears with one hand. "Man am I a pansy or what? We should get down to business, let's rally everyone in the village up to the center, your going to stay with me so you don't cause any more trouble."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate got used to the lifting her up into the air and placing her on the shoulder, although the view was never old. Smiling at the look Max gave her, she suddenly felt something weird, looking in the direction Max was looking at, she saw someone, squinting her eyes to get a better look. Her tail swaying back and forth the bow on her tail nearly falling off. Picking up her tail she tied the bow tighter.

User Image
Max looks at the note and smiles. "Knew he would eventually...." He smiles and show the note to Hayate. "Seems he got lucky."He sighs as he thinks of how lucky he is compared to some people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Seeing a note attached to the door, she looked at Max as he read the letter and showed the letter to her. "He?" She said sounding like a curious child. "New titan..Kill old one... In with the new out with the old?" She said softly. 'What happened when I was asleep over go with the flow.' She thought softly laughing at herself.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
"yeah. i hope he does well....oh well not our problem right?"He shrugs slightly which makes her rock on his shoulders. "We gotta long day of nothing ahead." He cracks his neck a little and she could feel the pops from it,he heads back and sits down again. "But i guess that comes with the job."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Nodding her ears twitched. Rocking back and forth as he shrugged. Cracking a smile as the rocking stopped replaced with pops from Max cracking her shoulders. Still on his shoulder as she ducked her head down when the door was coming towards her, not wanting to fall backwards. As he sat down, listening to max. "Yeah protect..." She said softly. Pulling on back on her hood, as she knew this was the beginning of a journey.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
Max wasn't one for talk but he was bored today and he didn't particularly like that. "So.....should we get to know each other better? He says glancing over at her and acting a little awkward. "You know....if you want too that is."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate was feeling bored and guess Max was bored too. Glancing out the lookout window now and then. Hayate's ears twitched as she heard Max. Not knowing what to say Hayate fiddled with her fingers. "Um you should go first?" She said questioning herself. Her head tilting back and forth as a melody ringed through her mind. Singing the only line she remembered. A japanese song the line-----Sakasama da yo reinboo
Kimi wo noseta mama
Wagamama da yo merodi
Tanoshii kanashii

Sakasama da yo reinboo
Kimi wo noseta mama
Wagamama da yo merodi
Tanoshii kanashii

Iiwake wo nabete mo kono sabi ni kaki kesarechauyo
Kasaneru no nara koto bayorimo merodi haamonii
Nanameni nobiru kumo azawarau you ni
Goe te yukuyo

Sakasama da yo reinboo
Kimi wo noseta mama
Wagamama da yo merodi
Ureshii Samishii. Not knowing how to translate it. A theory gramps might have sang it to her. Not thinking that her mom actually sang the song to her.

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
Max smiles and pets her head once more. "You know...you can be very cute acting like that." He didn't mean anything by it really,he only said what he thought was true,he kept petting her as he said that and stopped right after. "Im starting to think i really made the right choice."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate liking when Max pets her. Her tail flickering back and forth like a cat. Blushing when Max called her cute gazing at Max, "And you know your hair shines like moonlight." She said looking at his hair. Purring a bit at his petting. 'Right choice?' She thought.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
He blushes a little too. "I-i didn't know that." He smiles and seeing how much she liked it started petting her again. "you really like this?" he asked with a smile as she started to purr more.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff