Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 pm
Gaia username: Knux_nyan
Species: Lucario
Approx. level: 75
A bit of background:Not much said about lucario. He ussualy remains hidden in the world. Allways wandering and ussually not staying in one spot for to long.

Lucario Sat up in a nearby tree near Riolu and Grovyle. He sat there listening to there conversation. They didn't know he was there at the moment. so he just sat and listened.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 am
Raichu couldnt help laugh as it helped itself to the unlimited amount of food. Grabbing alot Raichu looked for a place to sit,seeing some baby pokemon sitting on the only seat she ordered them to get off but they resisted. Raichu frowned and smacked the two off with her tail and sat down. Raichu began eating and ordered the two to go get her some drinks and toys. Not wanting any trouble the two didnt hesitate to obey,Raichu laughed "This is the life! i already have servants" she chuckled.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 am
Lucarion decided to move. He jumped down from his hiding spot and looked around the settlement. It seemd they hadn't noticed him yet so he hid in the shadows and watched.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:38 am
Raichu's ears twitched as she heard something in the distance "Heh,intruder" she ate one quick puffin before she set the food down and got up to go check it out. She stood to where the noise was coming from and stuck her tail into the ground pin pointing the location of the pokemon "Odd...ive never felt that energy before..." she chuckled "New rival"! she shouted and got her tail out the ground and dashed towards the being. Before it could move she jumped infront of it "Hey you! shadow dood! come out come out where ever you are" she smirked as her cheeks sparked with electricity.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:41 am
Lucario was behind the little Raichu. "You looking for a fight? Or just trying to get me out of hiding?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:45 am
Raichu smirked and wrapped her tail around the pokemons leg and flipped it over her onto the ground pinning him down "maybe im lookin for both"! she smiled but then blinked in a bit of confusion "Whoa...you look...all weird like..." she poked his spike on his chest "Dont these get in the way when you sleep on your stomach?? what if you run into a tree and they get stuck"?? she kept poking him in delight.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:49 am
Lucario grabbed raichu's tail and and lifted her off of him. He got up and stood holding raichu before him by the tail. "I suggest you don't try that again." an aura sphere appeared in his hand as he held it before raichu. "Or you will get hurt." He dropped raichu and disspersed the sphere. "i am lucario."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 am
Raichu smirked "Lucario eh? weird lookin fellow...but that aura...i think i got a new rival!! Well bring it on Lucario! ill whoop you any day of the week" she jumped back and built up her electricity "Lets go"!!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 am
Lucario sighed. "Your not really worth my time." He waved his hand and an aura sphere appeared around raichu. Lucario picked up the sphere with raichu in it. "I'm not exactly here to fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 am
Raichu blinked "W-whoa"! she blinked and smiled "Oh i remember something like this..." she charged up and sent out a Thunder Volt to certain areas of the orb and having the power surge overload it soon collapsed freeing Raichu. She dropped "nice try" she charged at him and jumped in the air and did her own version of an aerial volt tackle "Your going down"!!  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 am
lucarios expressions was normal like this was a regular thing. "Your leaving yourself expossed." He charged aura in his foot and leg and as raichu got closer he side kicked raichu redirecting her into a tree with added speed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Raichu flipped and landed on the tree sideways and shot her self back towards Lucario and with the added speed she was able to perform what she wanted. Raichu shot towards lucario and successfully grabbed him,and with the speed she had she was able to go the distance where a small hole was in the floor where her tail had discharged. Slamming him into the ground the hole grew bigger was if it was hollow already. Leaping into the air Raichu almost seemed to gag as it let out a Toxic down on the other. She then landed safely on the ground "I wouldnt touch that stuff if i were you"! she watched as it the Toxic fell.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:52 pm
Lucario jumped up and created an aura sphere around himself and caused it to blow like a shockwave that hit raichu and knocked her into the building. Lucario then charged and grabbed Raichu by the neck and tore through the building twisting and throwing her out the other side of the building. "Stop this now!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:30 am
Raichu stood there with her arms out as another pokemon in her grasp took the hit,she smirked and waved her finger back in forth "ah ah ah,If you go to fast you'll never be able to see your target correctly" she then glanced at the knocked pokemon at the far side of her "Poor kid,ah well". Raichu shrugged it off and looked back at Lucario "Listen babe..There is no such this as 'STOP' in my vocabulary,whats wrong honey? getting tired already? how pathetic"! she laughed  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 am
(...Don't avoid my attack just like that. I hit you.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff