Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm
If Leona was any type of animal, her ears would have drooped. Instead, she shoulders sagged, and she hugged herself around the center. "I had a lot more to think about than I thought," she murmured in a quiet voice. "'sides, you could have tracked me down if I just kept the money." If she was going to be called unfaithful, he was going to be called vicious. Small insults, that bordered on compliments were Leona's specialty. Especially with those that ignored the epithets. Flicking her hair out of her face, she commented off handedly, "We might have company, Miles," she used the stranger's name, to test whether he was truly Avin. She was good at reading people, she'd be able to tell if he was surprised or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:47 am
"Miles? Where ever did you come up with a name like that?" Avin laughed.
"She see's right through you," Kraid's voice echoed in Avin's head. "Run. Run fast".
"No."
"Anyway, get your friend and let's go," He smiled to her, waiting. His head raced, what would he do? He should have known he'd be figured out. If not now then later.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 am
Sinku dropped down off the roof and landed near Avin and Leona." Alright.....now where do we go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:06 pm
Leo silently cursed Sinku for interrupting. She could have found out why he put an illusion on himself. Shaking her head, and letting the subject drop for now, she shrugged to answer his question. “I figure that’s up to you Avin. Did you have any plans in mind?” Her mind had great images of what used to be stored deep inside. But how to get to those foreign places, even what they’re called, she had no clue.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:40 pm
Miles frowned as Sinku joined them. "The desert," Avin said simply, rubbing his broken hand. "We'll travel east until we get to the docks. From there we'll take a boat and wind up near the mountains. From there we'll venture through the desert until we reach Eden," with that he turned and started east.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 pm
"We're taking a boat to the desert?" she believed in his sense of direction, the irony was just wonderful to her. Laughing a little, just a soft ringing of bells, until she noticed how he held his hand. She gently caught his arm, stopping him from going further, "I thought you didn't get hurt when you fought Sinku," she gave the raccoon a glare, as he apparently lied to her. "Let me see it, maybe I can help."  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Avin took his hand back, shaking his head, "No, no, this was after. And it's nothing, really." He looked to Sinku and bowed his head, "I apologize for earlier, I don't know what came over me."
Miles fought to keep Kraid from coming forward, he didn't want to start trouble now that they'd gotten this far.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:07 am
"You sure do manage to get into a lot of fights, don't you?" she gently took his hand in her own, as gingerly as possible feeling what was broken. She'd learned anatomy through her father. And years of living in the rough streets of Opalescent had forced her to put it to good use. She wasn't a healer, but she could ease the pain somehow and split the injury. "Do either of you have something straight? Unbendable?" as she spoke, she tore another strip off the bottom of her shirt, leaving her stomach bare. "I think you only broke one knuckle, you'll have to keep it straight to let it heal properly. Otherwise you won't be able to bend it properly if you don't." Looking a little abashed, she scratched the back of her head, "Maybe you should see an actual healer...."  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:44 pm
A smile spread across his face as heard the word desert " I love deserts......I practically grew up in on."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 pm
Avin scoffed, "Practically." He took his hand back from Leo and shrugged his shoulders, "I'll take care of it when I get the chance. Right now we should start moving."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 pm
The young half elf snatched his hand back with a speed only a pickpocket could master. “Let me help,” she demanded in a harsh voice. Knowing a healer wasn’t going to be close, Leo’s hands started cooling the pained knuckle. In a soft voice she murmured, “This will hurt.” With that, she wrapped her hand tightly around his finger, and wrenched into a straight position. Calling to Sinku, she asked, “Where’s that straightedge I wanted?” She already began wrapping it with the piece of shirt she’d torn off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:28 pm
Sinku chuckled." I got this." Sinku's right hand lit up with light and as he moved it over Avin's hand the bone reset and fully healed." It's the least I can do for now."  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:59 pm
"Mother ********!" Avin shouted, trying to wrench his hand away from Leona. "You can't just go around snapping peoples fingers," He half laughed, grimacing, although it did feel better already. He frowned as Sinku healed his wound, grumbling a thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:49 pm
Leona was pissed. Her eyes seemed to take a reddish cast as she screamed at Sinku, "If you could have done it all along, why didn't you do it in the first place!" she couldn't believe he made Avin wait until after she'd hurt him. "I told you I wasn't a healer, what'd you expect me to do but set the bone, you fool?" She stepped towards him, the wind seeming to take on her anger. "Why the hell didn't you help him?" Though her words weren't necessarily harsh, her tone took on that of an angry mother's so that it automatically made you feel guilty, whether you were innocent or not.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm
Sinku backed up a few steps." Healing uses alot of energy for me which isn't good.....It takes alot of time to recover that energy so I don't use that ability very often." Sinku said calmly without raising his voice.  
Lyndria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff