Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Cestria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:08 pm
Hi, Cestria here! My real name is actually
Alaina, I'm 16, and I'm from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
I feel like I'm doing a bio here, but I'm in 10th grade
and I'm involved in Marching Band, Drama Club,
the spring play, and league bowling.

I'm usually just sitting around doing nothing,
but I do like to read a lot, watch movies, and listen to music.
My favorite books include Harry Potter,
I really like all types of movies, and my favorite style of music is Indie.

I'm cool with talking to new people, so send me a PM sometime! xp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Hmm...

Name: Rednal
Haunts: Various Guilds I belong to, my Quest thread
Guilds I am Crew in: Star Wars: Jedi Resurrection RPG; .hack//RP; Mod Day (Captain of that one!); MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED ZERO; The Demon Sanctuary- A Demon Role Playing Adventure...; and Gaian Musketeers.

My location is wherever the most chaos and destruction will be caused. twisted  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Akienna

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:40 pm
Hi!
My name is Emily, I'm 19 years old and I've been on Gaia for a couple years...way back when it was go-gaia.com, I remember those day!

I'm Crew in both Fa'Molay ( a Legend of Mana/De Molay guild) and Hogwarts: A school for the Real Witch or Wizard, yeah. Funness!

I'm into all sorts of art, painting, drawing sketching, sculpting, whatever! I also like singing, reading writing, playing the violin, acting and much much more.

I really love Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, it was a genius movie!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:49 am
Akienna, you're my angel, will you marry me? whee

Anywho, My name's Mohammed, friends call me Mo, Momo, Mumushka (Russian for cat?), Finky (Don't ask).

Been Gaia for a long time as well, back to the days where you had to auction in the forums (OMG!) Don't really hangout in any one place, just where the mouse clicks take me. I'm a VC in what used to be Seth: City of Chaos and Peace, but since it's death, our leader has begun plans for renewing it to our original guild (I'll explain in the guilds sticky.) I'm mostly on Fanfiction.net and lesserly on Gaia, Guild Wars, and some gaming sites.

Favs:
Color:Blue, Black, Red
Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas, Pulp Fiction, Rockie Horror Picture Show, Hotel Rwanda, Singing in the Rain, others too numerous to name.
Book: Harry Potter series, Hot Zone, almost anything by Michael Crichton.

Anything else? Just PM me smile  

KhaosDragon

[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:06 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:54 am
hi im kegan and i am me and that speaks volumes unfortunately I dont like or find myself competent to write or talk much about myself so dont expect it from me much unless we are more than aquaintances
I am a very active member of the masque gang a guild which has a longer name but the one stated gets first heading
so yeah thats about all I can think of oh and i look like my character only taller mid-tall for my age im no giant by any means but im I think above average
cabbage should be here any minute now  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Cabbage Emperor

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:59 am
Yeah I'm Cabbage lord real name Xiwen
I live in the US.
I'm 14 and a freshman.
When I quest I poll whore and whatnot in the chatterbox.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:13 pm
Hey, the real names Matt, im 16 and in 11th grade. Im on the track team, a writer, poet, and bass player. Im playing in a band for the school and will soon have a band with my friends....thats about it lol  

Nex lux lucis

Mario

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:22 pm
Uh... Hi! My name's Mario Jose Salazar. I've been in Gaia since about 2003, so I guess you could say I'm an oldbie. I'm twenty-one years old and currently live in Miami, Florida. I was sort of surprised at being invited to join this guild and would like to thank the person who extended the invite. Gaia-wise, I roleplay as myself. Original, huh? I'm part of the original Yakuza Guild as well as a member of the Misfit Guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:32 pm
On here, I'm the Sith Lord. In reality, I'm Phil, AKA Snazzypants (I'm not kidding about the nickname). I'm a moderator in ther Original X-Men Evolution guild, and I've been on Gaia for over a year now.

I'm 17 (almost 1 cool , and am a hardcore gamer. I play almost every type of video game, save sports games and sims (racing, etc), I play both Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh, and I'm also running a D&D campaign based on Final Fantasy I.  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

xArix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:46 pm
Hello! My name is Ari and I'm eightteen years old. Wow, I feel so old.
Currently, I don't have an active guild but I do run a literate roleplay thread in Barton Town called 'Across the Sea'. Maybe I'll save up for a guild for it.
I honestly have no idea why I was invited, but this place seems spiffy, so I'll hang around.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:46 pm
Yo.

Gaian Name: Ayumu Narumi
Guilds that I belong to: Spiral: Mystery of the Blade Children, .hack//RP, The Randomness, and several others.

When I'm not at work I'm writing original stories and trying to figure out names that would be proper for the characters and the title. And when I'm not doing that, I'm either talking to my friend in Florida or playing Drakengard 2. I enjoy reading any book as long as it is fiction and has a good story to it.

I'm not sure where I am because my mind is always wandering around. Though I know I'm in Pennsylvania when I'm awake.  

River Matthews

XellosRei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:18 pm
Name: Rei-chan
Gaia haunts:Quest thread and the cheese guild
Positions:Crew member in charge of keeping up on "dead threads" and moving all "dead threads" to the recyle forum.

I'm a huge anime fan and gamer. I like to listen to music and sit on the computer and talk to my friends, because all of my friends are on the internet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:48 pm
User Image

HI YA! Yes yes very much so ho ho ho My name is has it says on my Avatar. I'm simply Atsui a weird-o I'm 16 years old and a Junior in high School. I love to draw--as I example my work in my siggy. And ofcourse I have a lovely webcomic..which is still in black in white (check it out..the link is on my profile page) I write fanfics and poems. I also love to cosplay! I Make everything by hand by the way yes yes ha ha I've been to about 4 cons and such and so. I love vidoe games ofcourse ofcourse faves are Halo 2 and the zelda series more the Zelda games ha ha. I been on gaia for about 2 years yes I do know the ropes ^_~

I Currenlty belong to 7 guilds including this one now, and they are :

The Kitsune Guild
Lucky DEVIL Guild
The Fullmetal Alchemist Official Guild
BIg Suites of Polls
Another Avie Comic

I'm usually seen mostly in my guilds or the marketplace looking for goodies or sellin' meh crap
domokun

Atsui_Fuyu

Beloved Explorer

Mezri

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:31 pm
Hey hey.
My name is Mezri to my friends, MissMezri to strangers. I am a crazy, hardworking nurse, who doubles as an Arborist. Umm... I like to make costumes and be outside making things. But my true passion is writing. I am truly myself at a table, with a pen and some paper.

Nuff said. TTFN  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces