Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 pm
"He can't kill what is already dead miss. Hell and heaven both don't want me and earth can't stand me a live so here I am"He smiles then looks at him"Kill me if you want demon I have no hatred for you. I like demons for the most point"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:39 pm
She let out sigh, "I am going to go to my home. We will probably meet again." Ira said and turned and walked into the trees.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm
He shakes his head at Jaded before answering "Yes, I was going to kill him... because of stuff like that crap that spurred out of his mouth. He obviously thinks he's better then everyone else, being 'un-killable'... and he only claims to like demons to seem like the angel race isn't a bunch of bastards that they are that tie down the other races and try to prevent us demons from doing whatever the hell we want." He said, even though he still had no harsh tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm
"Dude I am not from heaven. I really don't care what demons do so long as they don't hurt innocents. I can't help what I say it always comes out like that"He shrugs"I don't think I am better than anyone never did never wanted to"He lays down on the ground"Just don't try to kill me when I am sleeping or the likes that would be just wrong"He laughs a little but he stops laughing and goes pale when he heard a voice but only he heard it. Time to die brotherHe jerks up fast and grips his heart.He closes his eyes."Damn it..."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:30 pm
She had only took a few steps when she heard Jaded, she turned around and looked at him, "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "I've heard your sob story a couple times now... don't mean it's true... and even if it was it wouldn't save you from anything... no promises on the sleeping." He said before looking to Jaded with an eyebrow raised. "What now?... you lay in some dog crap or something?"  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:38 pm
Ira turned a scowl to Massasooni.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:23 pm
Massasooni looks over to Ira and shrugs. "What?"  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm
She sighed, and went to her house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:01 pm
He didn't answer them.He gets up stumbling some.He makes his wings appear and left but where he had laid was blood.He flew towards the forests groaning in pain.He couldn't stay up in the sky.He fell to the ground in a clearing"Damn it...."He knew only one person could kill him and was the one who killed him in his mortal life..BUt that person was dead and somehow appart of him  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 am
Massasooni shakes his head. Both of them had decided to leave. He shrugs before turning and walking into the shadows where he fades to be invisible there... Hidden by the shadows… He then continues into an alleyway where he finds his shack, which he enters and inside where he laid down on a beaten couch and closes his eyes to sleep… Still hidden by the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 pm
"maybe I should of let that demon kill me...maybe then this tormenting would stop"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm
Ira heard clatter up ahead but ignored and kept moving forward. She stopped when she heard a familiar voice. She quickly walked to the clearing, "Jaded? are you alright? I can give you aid if you need it," she said walking toward him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:05 pm
Jaded looks at her.HIs hand that was over his heart had blood on it.even his nose and mouth had blood running down.He looks down"I am and I am not..I doubt you can help little one..What is done to me is not by mortal or demon or even angel hands"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm
She nodded, "If there is anything you need, tell me." she said and gave him him a cloth to wipe the blood from his face.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games