Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 pm
Kai grinned as bone spikes shot out his body.They would eaasily stab Shane if he didnt watch outt."Dont touch me.May where are you in your training?"

((Oxy what jutsu are you on.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:55 pm
Shane frowned, ''Jeez, Sensei, I can't even give you a hug? You're cruel.'' He sighed.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:58 pm
[[i made one post toward lightning clone how many post is it count in the added speed for blood line]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 pm
Oxy Tsume
[[i made one post toward lightning clone how many post is it count in the added speed for blood line]]

((It takes one post for all basic then 2 posts for every d rank then 5 posts i think))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 pm
[[ teach me Raikou Henge no Jutsu]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 pm
Kai looked at Shane."I dont like being touched."With that the bone spikes were quickly retracted into his body."Continue fighting your clone im going to help MAy for a while."Kai made the hand signs as the mist formed once more all around the training grounds."Are you ready to continue May?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 pm
May weaves a few hand signs "Raikou Henge no Jutsu" she says nothing happening "I need to work on that a little bit" she says as she start to weave more hand signs to try again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 pm
Shane sighed, ''I don't need your mist, sensei, it'd help my training if I used my own.'' He said, smirking.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:22 pm
((Ice, no way she can learn it in 2 posts. It took 18 for my kage bunshin no jutsu. o_o))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:27 pm
Shane sighed, and summoned the heavy mist around him again. He summoned his realistic clone, and hid in the mist once more. Once in sight of his clone, he silently dashed towards it, and punched him. He hit him, and then began to chain a combo. He quickly dashed infront of him, and punched him in the face, then kneeing him upwards. He leaped a little into the air, and kicked him in the chest, making him fly back. He grinned. [4/12]

He summoned a new clone, and quickly dashed to him, proceeding to drop kick him on the top of the head. The clone was able to dodge, but Shane quickly ran to him, and punched him in the face. He then quickly stabbed him in the heart with his kunai, and smirked. 'I'm getting better.'[5/12]

Shane sighed. The lightning nearby was messing it up a bit, as, if it was in his direction, the clone would think he was coming from that way, which he would be. He had to strike from the left, now. He turned to the left side, and dashed to the clone, uppercutting him. He held his kunai against the clones body, ripping his chest up. The clone disappeared, and Shane decided to take a break. [6/12]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 pm
((Kage bushin is jounin rank.The one shes doing is only genin.Genin requires like 4 posts so if you take one away it would be 3.So its 3 not 2 ha ha my bad))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm
May trys agian getting a little closer still weaving hand signs.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Serina walked into the training grounds with her giant fan on her back as she wanted to practice with it a bit. She saw some other people were training here so she made sure she was out of their way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 pm
"Ok i got it this time everyone stay clear, Raikou Henge no Jutsu" she says weaving hand signs and turning into a strand of lightning and bouncing off a tree up ward off another branch until she lands again on the ground a bit woozy. "Ok that sucks, i'll put that one on the emergency only jutsu list" She says with a stubling over in the general area of the new comer. "Hello" she says shaking off the dizzy feeling.  

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 pm
Kai clapped as May completed the jutsu."Good job May are you ready to continue."Kai then looked at Serina."Thats Serina the other memeber in my squad."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff