Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:07 pm

User Image

"Ugh...my sides" She called out, opening her eyes. It was nothing but groggy. The last thing she remembered was leading a medic from the mist here. The door was closed, as she looked across the room she saw the medic. "Did...Did anyone see me?" She asked hesitantly. She was such a strong women, but her scar made her feel weak..only her brother and childhood friend saw it. And now apparently the medic, who she knew nothing about.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Oh! You're awake!" The smile returned to Rini's face as the Shadow-thing vanished, seeming to take her troubles with it and leaving her feeling somewhat . . . bubbly. She picked up the clipboard and flipped through the papers, even though she knew everything on them. She had written them herself, after all. "Other than every nurse and doctor from the front doors to here?" Rini asked cheerily before lifting her gaze and taking note of the anxiety on the woman's face.

Her smile softened. "No. No one saw it, and all things considered, it's not so bad. It adds character." The brightness of her grin cranked back up as she instinctively shoved any thoughts of Neo and the scars that crisscrossed his lower face. Nope. Now was definitely not the time. "I'm Rini, by the way. Chikongou. From Kiri." The medic pointed to the hitai-ate around her waist. "And you?"

-o-o-o-

Total Jutsu Remaining: 46
40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

User Image

Zephaniah let out a grunt. "Character? Is that what you think? No..their is nothing about this that I like, or even want to remember." She said, shuddering at how she got it. After taking a few deep breaths, she decided to be civil. "Im Zephaniah...Thank..thank you for saving me. Was it severe?" She asked, lifting up her gown and seeing the large bandages. Their was was blood spotting, so she guess she had to be cut up into her right side.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Yes, actually," Rini replied, oddly blunt despite her cheer. "Excessive bruising to your sides, all the way down to the bone. I found a couple small fractures, but those will heal with time and rest. The bad part was the broken rib that almost punctured your right lung. That one needed a bit of surgery, but don't worry. It's set, on the mend, and not the slightest scar to show for it." She cocked her head to one side, face twisting slightly in thought. Zepha -- Zephani -- The medic shook her head and shrugged it off. "Nice to meet you, Zeph, though I wish it had been under better circumstances."

-o-o-o-

40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 pm

User Image

"Well..thank you again." She said, "But theirs work to be done in the village..I need to go." As she pulled the covers off, she took one step out of bed, and fell forword. "s**t!" She swore as she was aimed twords the the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Whoa! Hey!" Rini darted forward and caught Zeph, grunting a little with the effort to keep her upright and return her to the bed. "Didn't you hear me? I said you needed time and rest. That doesn't equate to waltzing about and straining yourself. I'm sure Katsuro wouldn't be too happy to hear that you're jeopardizing your health needlessly. There are plenty of people about to get everything done. Your job, now, is to heal up." The medic met her charge's gaze, expression stern and commanding. "I might not be from Iwa, but right now, I'm your medic, and that's an order, Zeph. In bed. Stay there. Now."

-o-o-o-

40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:50 pm

User Image

Zephaniah grumbled, and stayed under the covers. "You have some balls chika" Zephaniah said, with a grim smile. "I like you" She said. From this day forword she would consider the medic as a friend. Turning serious, she got to the matter at hand. "How does the village look?" Ashe asked, looking at a surprised rini. Zephaniah was anything but easy to understand. Probably why her and Katsuro clicked so suddenly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini jolted slightly at those three words, staring almost numbly at the woman. I like you. Had she heard Zeph correctly? The anxiety began to seep back into her bones like a dull ache as her mind raced. Sure Rini had saved her life, but how could anyone like a betrayer? After what happened in the Chuunin Exams . . . . but Zeph did not know about that, did she? Surely not. But when she finds out . . . and since she's close to Katsuro, I'm sure she will . . . what will she think of you, I wonder? Rini cleared her throat, shifting and averting her gaze. "Well, I -- uh -- it could be worse . . ." she hedged, voice trailing off as the previous mirth seemed to bleed from her face.

-o-o-o-

40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

As Kaisen stepped into the hospital, he felt Rini's chakra signal get slightly stronger. As he wasn't specialized in any special tracking arts, he could only follow her chakra to a slight degree; thankfully, he hadn't started following her long after she'd left the Tsuchikage's office. Upon following her chakra trail, Kaisen noticed that the door at the end of the hallway--where her chakra signature was strongest--was shut. With a polite knock, Kaisen waited at the door for her to open it. It had certainly been a while since the two had last met; Kaisen's encounters with Ronmaru in his subconscious had even gone so far as to change his appearance. His once pink and white hair had now turned a powerful black hue, and his eyes had become.....wiser, somehow.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Three Tomoe Sharingan - Ranmaru Implant - Gensou Goshuujin Head - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He walked in and sat down, watching the goings on, all his muscles ached like a ******** style="font-size: 9px">Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

Official Genesis

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm
(Sorry Koneko....I've gotta hit the hay. D: )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini glanced at the door and then back to Zeph. Judging that the woman appeared to be ready and willing to actually stay put, she moved over to the door and reached for the knob. Her hand paused for a brief moment as she considered the faintly familiar chakra signature on the other side. Where had she felt it before? She glanced back at Zeph. "I'll be right back. Stay." With that, she slipped out of the room, closing the door behind her, and turning to the person on the other side.

The medic blinked at him several times, eyebrows furrowing slightly. Who . . . ? Well, well, if it isn't the arrogant Uchiha. Rini's eyes widened suddenly in recognition. "It's you!"

-o-o-o-

40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
20 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

((Aw, s'okay. Sorry I was slow in answering. Been doing homework. >_<))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:16 pm
"Iwa's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Iwagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

"Yes. It is me." Kaisen said with a chuckle as he activated the first stage of Amaterasu's chakra. "Now step aside. I've got some work to do." Kaisen drew one of his katanas and poured chuunin rank chakra into it, changing it's shape into an oddly thick then thinner blade, with a strange check like obtrusion at the end. As soon as he got to Zephaniah, he would plunge the sword straight into her stomach. However, there would be no pain. The girl would feel a surge of healing chakra move through her body, it's healing abilities augmenting anything Rini had done as well as surpassing it. Any wounds she'd had had seemingly been healed instantly. Even Rini, who was now across the room, would've been able to feel the powerful healing aura from the blade. Kaisen removed the blade from her stomach to reveal that there was no wound; when in the Medical Release, this katana was completely unable to harm people. It's only real purpose while in this form was healing. "Don't worry about running around now. Anything you'd been having trouble with before is all fixed up." He was right; the Genin was back in fighting condition once again. After reverting to his normal form, Kaisen let out a tired huff; S-rank chakra still took a toll on him, no matter how many times he used it.

"So how is the Mist Chuunin? Done any great things since the last time we met?"

(Well, looks like I've got time for one before I go.)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:22 pm

User Image

"Dont let them in..if you must, go out and talk to them. Unless its Katsuro" She said, not really wanting to see anyone els.

Othiara -Tfs-

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 pm
((Ugh..let me post again... stare ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items