Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Ty sighed and said"Well I'm gonna go look for someone to train me in medical jutsu." With that Ty turned and walked out of the academy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 am
Yasha entered the academy. She had a slight idea of what she would learn there, but still she was very excited. This were her first steps into following her dream, as well as her sisters. She reasoned that if she could become better than Noa, then that would settle her dept with her. Then the better ninja would be alive. So she would aim for that goal.
She opened the door to the classroom.
'' Good day, sensei! What are we going to learn today?''  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

A young man walked into the classroom room after the girl. The girl bore a shocking resemblance to Noa Hayato. That began to make Velox wonder if the two were related. It seemed like she had no one to teach. "Well it looks like no ones here so I guess I'll teach you," he said with a smile. "The name's Ku-...I mean Velox Sokuryoku," he said with a slight bow.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 pm
Yasha inspected the sensei with narrowed eyes. There was something about him, but she couldn't lay her finger on it.
'' Are you sure you're qualified as a academy teacher? I mean, like you say it, you're just walking in and want to teach me because no one is here'', she asked, while walking to a free seat.
'' You have a very unusual name, is it a code name, like Oinin and ANBU have?'', the girl asked curious. She had bent slightly over her desk, supporting her head with her hands and her elbows on the desk.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

"Because that's exactly what I'm doing little lady," Velox said with a chuckle. "Why waste your time waiting for someone when you can be training? And no it's not a code name, it's my actually name, though I am an ANBU," he said with a smile, careful not to mention he was the head. "Now would you like me to leave so you can sit here all day and wait for someone to come, or would you rather learn a thing or two?" he asked as he adjusted his headband tied to his left thigh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 pm
" A day not learned is a wasted day'', Yasha replied.'' My name is Yasha Hayato, I don't think you knew that since you're a ninja of Kumo. I am not sure if Akira-sama has made sure I could enroll the academy...."
She had no clue if he put her name on the students list.
'' Sir, can I please, please, please learn the subsitution jutsu first?''  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox's milky white eyes seemed to get bigger as she announced her name. "Did you just say Hayato, as in Noa Hayato?" Velox asked curiously. Velox shook his head. "Anyway I'm going to demonstrate to you the substitution technique." With that Velox made a handseal, summoning a shadow clone in the process. The shadow clone walk to the other side of the academy. It quickly pulled three shuriken and flung them at Velox. The shuriken stuck themselves in a desk while Velox was already behind to the clone, stabbing him with a kunai. "It's quite simple really. Just focus on replacing yourself with a nearby object," Velox said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Yasha's eyes shot open at the name of her sister, but she decided to first learn the justu and then investigate how he could possibly know her sisters name while he wasn't from Konoha or Iwa.
''Sounds simple enough'', Yasha said, while she stood up and copied the handseals Velox had shown to her. She tried to find a balance in her chakra first. She had secretly trying to mold it, but had never tried to actually do something with it since it appeared to her it needed an direction. She could not imagine what would happen if it was released without purpose.
A little disturbance was seen in the air around her, it would seem like she was under water or something. She didn't dissappear though. The table she was trying to replace herself with showed the same signs. Probably a lack of concentration.
The petite girl tried again, now making sure she didn't let her mind wander off to other things. She succesfully replaced herself with the table.
''Done. As a reward, please tell me about my sister. I like to know how you met her. She never spoke of a man named Velox in her letters''.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox was speechless. He gave himself a mental slap for this one. 'That was real smooth, Kuromaru. Why don't you just go ahead and tell her you're a missing-nin from Konoha,' Velox thought to himself. The teen then sighed as he began to make up a lie. "Well you see...I met her back in the Chuunin Exams. I...uh...sorta liked her," he began to say, this part not a lie. "It was obvious she was from Konoha so I planned to go down there and actually talk to her some day. Though I see now that that's not possible," he said as he remembered seeing her name etched into the Memorial Stone. "I guess that's about it. The thing I remember most about her was her snow white hair and beautiful smile," he said as he began to remember when he lived back in Konoha. He also remembered when Arekku had kissed her and he slightly chuckled at that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Plausible story, but there was still something that was odd about this guy. Yasha vowed to make it her personal task to find out what was bugging her about him.
'' You liked her? Did she like you back? Did you kiss? That would totally explain why she hid it from me. And where are you chuckling about? Remembering something funny about my sis? Aren't you supposed to teach me?'', the inherited Hayato stream of words rained down on the poor Velox. He choose to met the most talkactive and hyper one of the two. She wondered if he liked her as well, since she knew she looked a lot like her sister, only that they had different eye colors and she was slightly shorter.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox chuckled at the swarm of questions. "Yes I liked her. I don't know if she liked me back. I could've sworn she like Myoto. No, we never kissed. Yes, I was just remembering something about your sister. And, no, I'm not supposed to teach you, but I want. So how bout we get back to it, huh?" Velox asked with a smile. 'If she keeps on asking this many questions I'll be discovered by the end of the day,' he thought to himself. "Okay, next technique is the Bunshin no Jutsu. This technique allows you to make a non-solid clone of yourself. Like this." Velox slowly made the handseals for Yasha to see. There was then a sudden appearance of smoke as a clone now stood next to him. Velox then brushed his hand through the clone. "Now you try," he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 pm
'' He was her best friend, of course she liked him. I really should meet Myoto some time to catch up on her'', Yasha said, mainly to herself.
'' Oi, sensei, what did you remember about her? And if you offered to teach me, and I accepted, we have a deal, which makes it that you can't back out of you don't feel like teaching anymore. So from now on, you'll be my personal teacher'', Yasha said with a huge smile.

She formed the seals as shown and let her chakra form a second her. However she didn't form the clone well, so it came out a little awkward. The legs were thin and could barely hold the weight of the huge upper body with a tiny head.
'' Oh, good thing I don't look like that", the medi-nin sighed as she tried again. This time, a perfect clone of the silver-haired girl appeared, everything was proportioned well and no weird bodyparts.'' This is piece of cake!'', she laughed, being really glad she had done some training in advance.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox chuckled at the swarm of questions. "Yes I liked her. I don't know if she liked me back. I could've sworn she like Myoto. No, we never kissed. Yes, I was just remembering something about your sister. And, no, I'm not supposed to teach you, but I want. So how bout we get back to it, huh?" Velox asked with a smile. 'If she keeps on asking this many questions I'll be discovered by the end of the day,' he thought to himself. "Okay, next technique is the Bunshin no Jutsu. This technique allows you to make a non-solid clone of yourself. Like this." Velox slowly made the handseals for Yasha to see. There was then a sudden appearance of smoke as a clone now stood next to him. Velox then brushed his hand through the clone. "Now you try," he said with a smile.

(You know that this jutsu is only an illusion. shadow clones appear in smoke not these.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

{{@Zeph - I know. I forget, though they disperse in smoke}}
Velox chuckled. "I won't back out of it," he said with a smile. "I tell you plenty after you finish this last technique. The technique is called Henge no Jutsu. It allows you to "transform" into anything you'd like, though you'll not be that object. For instance, if you transform into a rock you'll not be as hard as a rock." Velox than made the needed handseals. He suddenly transformed into Yasha. "Now you try," he said as he dispersed the technique.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 pm
Ty walked into the academy and saw the girl training. He leaned against the wall watching the two to learn more about them.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff