Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 am
Adrian smiled sadly. "All I have is Jaiden and the nice foster people who took me in. I never let myself be adopted because I was afraid of what might happen to Jaiden without me around." He felt a few tears slip down his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 am
Zander looked at Adrian and smiled putting out a finger and catching his tear putting it under is own eye,
"your tears are mine..." he said softly hugging Adrian rubbing his back.

((>3< I'm old fasioned like that xD))  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:20 am
Adrian smiled and hugged Zander close. He murmured softly, "If I had my way nobody would have any tears."

((It's okay ^^ That was really cute))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:17 am
Shun walked through the park looking for Niko. "I have to return his stuff at the least," Shun said to himself.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 am
Jaiden walked through the park kicking rocks so that they broke the lights lining the path. He grinned taking a light drag on his smoke.

Niko ran breath hitching in his chest as a stitch struck his side hard he fell on the path crying out softly.

Jaiden glanced around in the dark barely any light in the park. He swore he had heard someone cry out. He went to investigate because the sound was familiar. He was a little shocked to see Niko laying on the ground breathing heavy. Jaiden sighed kneeling down. "Whatca doin Nini?"

Niko glanced up wheezing. "Jai I was looking for you. I ran into that guy you warned me about."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 am
Shun herd someone crying out,"Niko," he yelled, looking around.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 am
"WHAT!!," Jaiden bellowed, "You ran into Shouta? Did he hurt you?"

Niko shushed his ill tempered friend. "Jai calm down he didn't hurt me." He slowly picked himself up off the ground. "We kinda kissed and stuff....And for some reason my stomach felt sick and I asked him his last name and he said it was Shouta and I freaked and bolted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 am
Shun sat on a bench and began to chuckle lowly,"It's not my fault I never wanted to do that to those boys," he said to himself, his eyes started to tear up. "I'm sorry Niko," Shun said loudly for everyone in the park to hear.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 am
Jaiden picked up Niko and easily made his way through the dark to Shun. "Hello Shouta," He said coldly. He set Niko down but kept a firm arm around the younger boy. "You don't need to cry about it."

Niko peaked around Jaiden staring at Shun. "What boys Shun?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 am
Shun held his head down,"Here take them," he held Niko's cell phone, his hoodie, and the bag of candy he left, in his arms, in front of him. "I'm sorry," Shun cried, his head still low, and a few tears coming from his eyes.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 am
Jaiden sighed rolling his eyes pulling a tissue out of his vest holding it out to Shun. "I said no need to cry dude cheer up. I think you owe Niko an explanation."
((He has tissues cause Niko cries a lot he's kinda used to crying))

Niko reached out and took his phone and hoodie glancing at Jaiden. "I think I should call Kiko, Jaiden it's getting late."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:08 am
"Sorry I'm fine," Shun said not taking the tissue. He wiped the rest of the tears away from his eyes, fixing his blue hair. "You won't have to be bothered for me anymore, don't worry" Shun smiled.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 am
Jaiden growled and started to lunge at Shun but Niko stopped him. "What the hell Nini this jerk doesn't deserve your loving attention." The half angel growled darkly.

Niko shook his head scowling. "That isn't for you to decide Jai and neither is it for you Shun. I can make my own choices I'm not a kitten."

((If you didn't have so many people I'd say you should make Shun's older brother mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 am
((I would say so myself I might))

Night walked through the park looking for his friend, Shun."Shun, where are you," he yelled till he saw him with a group of people out of the corner of his eye. He walked up to Shun,"Ah there you are," he smiled.

Shun turned around and looked at Night,"Ah Ni-Ten," he said happily.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:30 am
((So far I've only Rp'ed with you and hope that's why I made Devon and Derek so if I wanna Rp with others but I think I'll stick with you for awhile ^^))

Niko perked up moving over to Night sniffing him slightly. "You smell like Kiko."

Jaiden sighed and shook his head. "Well guess that solves everything. Stay outta trouble Niko I'm gonna head home."

"Wait Jaiden don't go yet." Niko turned and ran after his moody friend.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff