Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 pm
During the night Osiris was found by a few neighbor's. A few police officers with sealed packages of organs for evidence. The master Mind behind this was not solved yet the young one in the young mother's arms seemed to be the only one in the household. "You telling me this young boy is the murder! Insane hes just a child!" as the mother proclaimed the officer stood there trying to calm her down. "Miss its just a Hypothesis.. we don't know who did this and the only person seen is this boy." the mother slowly got angry. "Then tell me this, do you have any solid evidence this boy did this!?" The police officer shook his head.. "No.. but.." "But what..." as the mother glared at the mans face.

"But we should bring him in just incase.. I mean he could've seen the man.." The mother placed the boy in her chest. "No I'm taking him with me... right now hes probably shocked. Lets go dear." The police officer sighed.. "Damn it..there goes my big time."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 pm
"Whoa...sorry you guys." Renault retracted the spires of sand back into his hands and looked at the two after the slumped near the door jamb. "Well, I don't know how I did that...but...I did. Umm...puberty?" He asked hunching his shoulders. His father only nodded before smirking and saying,"Man. If so, it hit you...wait a minute. You're only five! What the hell is going on here Ren?" They exchanged glances for a minute until Renault decided to get dressed and go outside. He ran past them, but they weren't going to stop him anyway. He looked up at the moon and sighed. When he did though, the ground quaked beneath his foot and he fell causing a mini wave of sand to crash against the house, breaking the hanging swing. He stood up and didn't move. "Okay, is it safe? Is it safe? Okay." He started walking slowly and gave askances to his surrounding with each step. "I need someone to talk to about this...someone...out there enough to believe me. Where's that Bird girl at? She gave me her address....I'll just go over there. This late. I'm sure she's up."

~~~

Lucas dropped from the air finally being reformed and looked at his parents with the same cold stare. A smile parted his lips and his parents began to slide backward toward the door. No words were exchanged. His hand slid to the metal leg of his bed and a high pitched sound echoed from him. To his parents, his skin began to shine with a dark metallic luster and this only made them fear him even more. Miriam ran out the door, but his father stayed behind to watch. "Oh my God...." Thomas, Lucas's father, covered his mouth with his hand and leaned against the door closing it. He watched his son's transformation from beginning to end and fell down due ot his knees giving way. Lucas stood up, his nudity hidden by the darkness. His father couldn't see, but he could hear the movement of metal. Lucas had formed a blade with his right hand. It glistened in the moonlight and the tip of it, he could see because it was the brightest point. "I love you dad."

"I love you too son..." Without further ado, the blade enters horizontally through the face of his father just above his right ear exiting beneath of his left...

Mahareshi

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Sera watched as the man disappeared, still staring at where he was for a moment longer. She then looked around. The room was completely empty, but now she didn't think she was able to sleep. From her seat on her bed, she began to see flashing red and blue lights. "Hm?" She got up and walked over to the window, looking out. She saw the police coming out with containers of organs and a woman leaving with the boy. Wonder where he's going... She wanted to climb out to see if he was ok, and thought about it for a moment. But then realized that it was still pretty late and they would wonder why she was out so late. She sighed. Well, that lady's in the neighborhood.. I can always check in on him tomorrow.. She watched the scene for a moment longer, then went back over to her bed and just sat there, no longer feeling sleepy after her meeting with the cloaked man.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:50 pm
User Image

Tally saw Renault. "Renault! Renault! I have something cool to show you! Come to my tree house. I'll tell you about my weird dream. What are you doing out here?" She gave him a quizzical look. Her eyes were alight with excitement and her natural energetic and happy personality.  

Number9Hearts

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Renault looked up and noticed the girl he saw earlier and waved. "I was looking for you actually um...Bird. What are you doing out here yourself? You could get mugged or something." He walks over to her and continues,"Where's your treehouse. I have something pretty weird to show you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image

Karana's screams filled the darkness as she was dragged down with the corpses. That was when the nightmare abruptly ended. Karana shot straight up in her bed breathing heavily. Her face was as white as a ghosts and she was in too much shock to even scream. The dream, it had seemed so real. Karana looked around. She could see the head of her stuffed wolf toy lying on the ground. Wait, its head? It was then that she saw that she was covered in the stuffing. Had she somehow tore the head off during the dream. She looked down at her hands and gasped. In place of her fingernails were small claws. She felt something soft and furry underneath the palm of her hand resting on the bed. She shrank back when she realized that a black fluffy tail was poking out of her lower back. No, this couldn't be! She jumped up from the bed and ran to her adjoined bathroom and turned on the light. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror. Her ears were pointed and sticking outwards. Karana could feel a scream rising to her throat, but she bit her tongue forcing it back. She couldn't let her parents hear her and see her in this state. How could this have happened? Why was this happening to her?

User Image

Yukina's eyes snapped open. The dream had ended. Yukina frantically felt her arms and torso, but they were smooth. Her flesh wasn't torn and she wasn't bleeding. She sighed in relief until her hand brushed something soft and light on the bed. She looked down and saw a crimson and gold feather. Where had that come from. There was a small rustling of more feathers. Yukina looked on each side of her and gasped as she could see large wings protruding out of her back. The edges of them were covered in flames that licked the covers of her bed. She let out a small yelp and jumped up from the bed struggling to put the flames out. Yukina's lips began to tremble and tears burned beneath her eyelids. She quickly ran out of the bedroom, her small bare feet pitter pattering across the floor as she ran down the stairs and out of the front door. A small nighttime breeze lifted her red hair and ruffled the feathers of her wings. She did not know where she was going. All she knew was that she had to find a way to rid herself of these wings. Tears flew off of her cheeks as she ran through the streets.

User Image

Lena snapped out of her dream. When she had awakened, she could feel something warm and sticky in her hands. She looked down and could see the head of her mother in her hand. Her mother had come in to check on Lena and seconds before Lena had awakened, she had attacked the woman. A wild maniacal glint filled Lena's eyes. Her hands and white nightgown were covered in blood. She slowly stood up from the bed and let the hand drop to the floor. There, she slowly stood and walked towards the door. She opened it and stepped outside of her room. She heard silence throughout the rest of the house as she headed towards the master bedroom that her parents had once slept in. The door slowly creaked open as she stepped inside. It was enough to awaken her father who sat up abruptly. He gasped and stood up from the bed like someone who had been shocked with a very powerful taser. He was about to open his mouth to see if his daughter was all right when there was a quick flash and Lena was right in front of him. With an upward slash of her arm, her father was split vertically in half each side of his body laying on both sides of her. Blood splattered across her nightgown once more coloring it a dark crimson. Lena rolled her head around popping her neck and walked slowly, but casually out of the room silently licking the blood off of her fingers.

((Yes, I know. I probably got a little carried away with Lena. I've just been waiting a long time to use a character like her.))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 pm
User Image

"Okay, i really hope you can keep up with me." Tally takes off towards her tree house laughing. "Did you have a weird dream too? Mine was real real weird." She calls back to Renault. "You doing okay back there? I am a pretty fast runner but I'm sure you can keep up with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 pm
Sai looked around Mr. Valentine and managed to see Chesch. He gave a warming smile to his friend and waved back. "Well...allright..." Sai rubbed the back of his head once more then looked up at Cheschure's father with a grin again. "Well give him this to get better soon by." He held out the book he always clutched to himself. "Everyone else has lucky shoes or rocks or caps or coats, but i have this. Please give it to him...least till he gets better." Sai peeked around Mr. Valentine once more and waved. "Get well soon Chesch" He then turned and started back down the street.  

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 pm
"See now...that's what I mean." Renault appeared at the base of the tree holding the treehouse with his arms folded. "Took you long enough there pal, but this...you should've beaten me. If anything you did because I cheated. Good hustle." He folds his arms and shows her his wrists. They made a sound redolent to someone shaking an etch and sketch lightly. From his elbows up flowed sand, but it remained in the shape of his hands. "See this? I can control Earth, but I can only do sand right now. I can even become the stuff. That's how I got here so fast. Can you believe this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 am
User Image

"Cheater!" Tally stick her tongue out at him. "Want to see what i can do?" She doesn't wait for an answer but suddenly sinks into the earth and grabs him feet. She pulls him partway under the earth and she comes back up. "See, Im like you but slightly different. We can help each other!" Tally pulls Renault back up unto the land. "Cool huh?"  

Number9Hearts

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:06 am
(Is it morning?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 am
User Image

Yukina's small feet made small pattering sound upon the ground as her small legs carried her as quickly as she could. Suddenly, the wind caught her wings and lifted her into the air causing her to shriek in fear. "No, stop!" she cried frantically as she was lifted higher and higher. But she couldn't stop. She had absolutely no control. As she cried out in fear, her entire body became enveloped in flames causing her to panic even more. She was carried past a flag pole almost when she managed to grab onto it and hang on for dear life. She began to scream very loudly and shrilly. The flames that had enveloped her body were now licking at the flag pole. She wouldn't be able to remain there for long. "Someone help me!" she screamed frantically tears streaming down her cheeks

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 am
(Nope. It's really late at night. And sorry Echo for my spaced out posts. I'm watching G4.)

"Hey!" Renault cried as he looked up at her from the ground. "Now, I'm--oh wait." Renault presses his hands against the ground and focuses. The ground begins to shake and a cracks appear from the site he was in. Soon, he pops up in a flip and lands on his back now facing the starry sky. "Yeah..." Renault exhales through a series of pants. "We can help each other. Or you can help me. Up."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 am
User Image

Tally gives Renault a hand. "Cmon bud. So how do you move sand? I want to try. I can teach you to hear the ground speak and breath and laugh. Hey that reminds me. Have you seen a strange tattoo somewhere? I have one on my upper left back." She pulls up her sleeve to show him her strange brand. "Weird huh?"

((No worries, im watching whos line is it anyways?  

Number9Hearts

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 am
As the night progressed Osiris slowly awoken from a terrible dream. "uh... where am I? Auntie...Jen?" as Osiris would look around to see things in a new light. Well that's what people usually say but o well. A young lady started to come over with a glass of Orange Juice and a sandwich she made with her own skill. She looked more like in her teen then a adult. "W...Who are you? Where is Auntie Jen?" as Osiris would rub his sockets which were still barely closed.

The young lady slowly placed the meal down and patted his head. "Shes... gone.. off to a trip. And told us to look after you, until she comes back... I have some orange juice made and a Turkey breast sandwich for you.. you should eat.." as She smiled.

Osiris looked at her and at the meal.. he was kinda hungry.. "Thank...you..um..." as Osiris slowly picked up the glass and took a sip. The lady smiled. "I'm Julia please to meet you." as she smiled.

(Iron Chef America baby!)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces