Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 pm
((I noticed it died, but it was a really interesting topic lol I wanna join. It's really up to you guys. It's your rp. You can kill it completely or... we can try and start it up? blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:59 pm
LightAngelOfVCS
((I noticed it died, but it was a really interesting topic lol I wanna join. It's really up to you guys. It's your rp. You can kill it completely or... we can try and start it up? blaugh ))

((Its a good idea to revive RP's i vote you send in a profile ^_^))  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:18 pm
Kaija_14
LightAngelOfVCS

((Its a good idea to revive RP's i vote you send in a profile ^_^))

(( Thanks ^-^ It's always fun to add onto forgotten rps, never know when someone could spice it back up! I did send in a profile blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 pm
(sorry guys he does't get on anymore as far as i can tell it's been at least 2 months sence he last posted here or anywhere else as far as i can tell)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:51 pm
((I've noticed, it's a shame, it would be really fun to continue this somehow. This is the rp that pulled me into the guild XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm
((idea: what if we were to recreate the rp? up for an option lol idk who would be in it though.. this guild has a lot of good ideas, just inactivity, except for elemental high XD too much activity i had to drop out >.< ))  

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 pm
(Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry about my absence (explained in the guild announcment 'Return'), but I'm fiannly back online and I'm whanting to start up theis RP again)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm
((I have been gone and am trying to as active as much as possible and would like to see this guild up and running again too mrgreen ))  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:28 pm
(Well at least i'm not the only on, lol biggrin
I'll try posting here again and see if the others come on and join us. If we could do that, it may revive the guild, as obviously everyone liked this RP)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:43 pm
((Alright, should this restart from the beginning or just pick up where left off?))  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:50 pm
(we could probly just pick off where we left off as we wheren't that far. Your VRS charcter was giving information to Damien, then he dissmed her back to the VRS base.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:29 am
(yay)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:33 pm
(i guess ill post t start this thing again)

Carina had walked back down stairs,and looked around to see even any one was there.Seeing no one,she quietly but quickly walked out of the palace,and started on her walk  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff