Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:07 am
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

While the others waited for their last party member to arrive, Agrias took the time to feed her warhorse, George, and then, knelt to offer a prayer to Torm for her companions and herself to watch over all of them on this mission.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 pm
Thank you for making the slight edit to your rules, if there are any problems feel free to send me a pm if you need a mediator. I'll check in every now and again. But you have my thumbs up, I will just stalk from here on out.  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara readjusted her bag. "Come on. We should get moving." She started walking trying to do the math in her head and smiled. "So according to my math we should pass two villages, one side quests and one random encounter." She had thought it would be more but that was great. They could easily reach there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:24 am
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias heard Nara giving the half elf an odd expression, "Random encounter? Is this your way of saying that you're a seer?"

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

New Kid87

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:37 am
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

Jace groaned inaudibly. Only one? He thought to himself. This trek was probably going to take days of quiet walking, and now he only had one battle to look forward to? Oh well, perhaps he could have some fun in the villages... He was a rogue after all. He threw on his classic grin and set off after the half elf, walking slightly faster to keep up with her longer legs.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:06 am
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias noticed no immediate responce to her inquiry and took that as 'it's time to get moving.' The drow paladin simply saddled up on her trusted steed George and caught back up with the group.

The lady paladin arched her right eyebrow while glancing down at Jace, "Do you need a lift, Jace?"

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

bytbyt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:23 pm
(Did the DM just give herself/himself meta gaming damage?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

As he turned and looked up to reply, Jace had to put his hand above his eyes and squint to directly look at the now shining figure in front of the rising sun. "I suppose I could." He told her, now putting one hand on the foot rest and holding the other up. "May I?" He asked, reaching out his hand.

New Kid87

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am
((I was trying to make a joke. A lot of times, depending on the journey and the DM you will only have one random encounter. It doesn't matter how far it is.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 am
// I kind of figured, Fates. That was just a tongue in cheek moment.//

Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias helped Jace up in the saddle. The drow paladin shifted her weight back a little bit to allow Jace to sit in front of her. Then, the lady urged her bloodbay steed forward, "Is this comfortable for you, Jace?"

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

New Kid87

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

"Aye, like a warm home's bed after a long winter of work." He answered contentedly, his common courtesy overwhelming the stabbing pain he was getting from being rapididly bumped against her greaves. "Say, "he called to Nara, "how much longer till the first village?" He asked, playing along with her apparent prediction of the future.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara laughed awkwardly. "I'm not really sure. My grandmother told me that was the pattern for every journey. And she should know. She's been on a few." Pulling her map out, seemingly from thin air she studied it closely. "It should be right by a river. So. I guess . . ." She looked at them. "We need to find a river."

FatesMyBitch

New Kid87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 am
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

Jace thought for a moment, the horses rhythmic clops only amplifying his focus. "Well, there is a small cluster of trees over yonder, perhaps the river could be there?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm
FatesMyBitch
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara suddenly felt very stupid at that moment. "Probably. I sure hope so." 'I really should have asked for miles.' Now to fill up the space with "getting-to-know-you" questions. Like the first day of class. "So. What are your back stories?"

FatesMyBitch

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias continued to ride with Jace, "Well, I suppose that I shall go first. I actually don't know my birth parents. And the more I learn of my race, the more that I am repulsed. The father I knew, faught against the drow that had expanded on the surface. When my father first saw me, I had just learned to walk.

As the humans and elves sought to exterminate all the drow that had invaded the surface, my father found me and couldn't kill me because he said I had an innocent soul. He protected me from those who wished to slay me, and took me back to Cormyr. Sir Gareth Whitethorn was his name, and he was the father I really had. When he adopted me, he named me after a saint in the order and raised me as best as he could."

Agrias smiled warmly at the memory, "I remember all the stories he'd read to me sitting beside the fireplace. I...."

The drow's voice faltered a little, "I love and miss him very much... Sorry."

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces