Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Bravenheart Dojo (Medic Nin and Genjutsu Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro looked at Luna as he just started at her, a red beaming eye from his right, and a void like white eye that glowed like the heavens. He just shook his head as he may really did come at a really bad time. "Who is she? She is not like any normal shinobis. Her chakra is somewhat unstable, and her mind is battling herself this whole time." He told Luna, as he could tell just by looking at the small girl. He wanted some answer before he could really understand the situation. Being a genjutsu user has it's ups and downs, but he mastered his a long time ago. Now he is one of the few that could kill a person just by using genjutsu alone. He saw the girl slid down from the tree, finally realizing that he was not what she think he is. He took a small sigh, a relief that it was finally over.

Luna sighed, she hadn't want Rini to become so compromised to her fear, not like this. Luna walked over to Rini and picked her up by her shoulders saying to the young gennin quietly "It is ok, this man is a friend." Luna looked at Katsuro after she had quieted Rini. "Her name is Rini, she is a gennin medic in training and she was my student but is now Soatome's. But he has failed to notice her instability so I brought her here to find the root of the problem. She does not have any genjutsu that i know of." Looked at Rini "but I was trying to find the source of this fear of hers and you might just have helped me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:07 pm
Katsuro appeared out of the shadows, but was walking instead of appearing out of like last time. He was near Luna, but not to close to spook the girl again. He looked at the little one as he could not help but feel sad about her. Something in her keeps fighting her and she is trying to so hard to fight back. "Maybe....I could teach her some Genjutsu as I am known to be one of the best." He told Luna with a friendly smile at her. He may forget what that Near person told him about control and settle at Mist. That's if the current Mizukage would let him stay.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Genin | Medic in Training

Rini nodded in return to the clone's reassurances, gulping slow, deep breaths to help calm herself. "Sorry," she mumbled under her breath. "With everything going on -- when he came out of the shadow like that -- I thought he was --" She ducked her head, biting her lip and focusing on the leaf-strewn ground. Oh, what a fool she had made of herself . . .

The young medic-in-training remained quiet, listening to Luna's clone explain the situation. A certain phrase, however, leaped out at Rini, making her still. She was my student but is now Saotome's. She was my student but . . . Rini glanced briefly at the clone but did not meet Luna's gaze when it shifted down to her, averting her eyes back to the ground instead. "I know one genjutsu," she admitted softly. "The illusion version of the Water Prison Jutsu." Her heart was slowly sinking into the pit of her stomach, but she fought back the despair. This was neither the time nor the place. She had enough to worry about as it was without bursting into tears.

And you wanted to be strong. Ha. Shut up!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:23 pm
Katsuro looked at the girl again which seem so innocent, but some power lay resting inside her. He wanted to help her, but in truth he didn't know how. "With your permission, I would like to go into her mind and see what is all the fuse about. I won't mess with anything, I just feel that I should help out" He told Luna with that same smile.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini snapped her head up, slightly alarmed by Katsuro's words. "Go into my mind?" she echoed uncertainly, shifting from one foot to the other. "You can -- do that?" Rini was torn. On the one hand, that sounded like a good idea. If he could see what exactly was haunting her, then maybe he and Luna could get rid of it. On the other hand, however, if it was too much to handle, then what would happen to her? Would they lock her away? Say she was a danger to herself and others? Would Luna completely abandon her, not just as her student but as her friend as well? She swallowed, glancing between the two adults.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro looked at the girl again which seem so innocent, but some power lay resting inside her. He wanted to help her, but in truth he didn't know how. "With your permission, I would like to go into her mind and see what is all the fuse about. I won't mess with anything, I just feel that I should help out" He told Luna with that same smile.

"Well its not my decision is it?" she said looking at Rini. She got on her knees to be at eye level with Rini and said "I know Katsuro seems crazy at first glance, but hes VERY good, at what he does. I think it might help." Luna got up and looked at Katsuro. "And with your permission I would like to do this in the presence of Soatome and the new Mizukage Yun Sung. If whats in her mind is a threat to the village, the two of them should know." Luna had a hand on rini's shoulder as if saying "I won't leave you, I promise..it will be ok..."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini took a deep breath and then nodded. "A-alright. You have my consent to -- do what you must." She put her hand over the clone's, trying to keep it from shaking. Then, something Luna said finally registered. Her eyes widened and she whirled to face the clone "Wait. Yun is the Mizukage?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:59 am
Katsuro just took a small chuckle, not really surprised that Yun was the new Mizukage. He nodded his head at Luna as he would go deep in her in mind and find what was fighting her, making her go mad at times. He was very powerful in what he does and he could use it for good as well, not just for evil. "I would like to meet Yun as well and see how he is doing now of days." He said with a small smile on his face.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm
Katsuro glance up at the sky, misty as always in this village, but in the corner of his right eye, he spotted an eagle descended from the sky, landing right on Katsuro's shoulder. he was clueless at first of why this animal landed right on him, but notice a Rock headband protector around it's magnificent body. The eagle turn it's head left and right, squawking softly as he peck at it's left inner wing. A note was on the bird's left leg, sliding the note out of it's case. He open the note which seem to be in good paper length.

Quote:
Dear Katsuro Kamisama

This may be sudden, but this note was scent from the Lord of the Rock Country. Our nation has trembled horribly, the current Tsuchikage has left us to fend and act like scavengers in a wasteland. I notice your name in an old book when Tsuchikage Kit was in office. Since we are in some hard times, we have made you the new Tsuchikage and hoped that you bring Iwa glory with your power. I thank you again if you agree with us.

Lord of the Rock Nation.

Katsuro was speechless. Katsuro, the Tsuchikage? He thought this was a scam, but notice the firm stamp of the Lord of Rock and now known that he would be leading a village. He never thought in his life that he would be a Kage. He didn't really know how to feel, He was surprised, but also happy that he now had a chance to rule. The eagle that was on his shoulder flew off without any hesitation as it vanish into the mist. He rolled the note up as he set it into his left front coat pocket. He then made a single hand seal as a shadow clone appeared right next to him. The real Katsuro look at Luna, a wide smile on his face. "I'll be back soon. Got to go to Rock and see to my duties." He told her as he vanished into a dark section of that area.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Blinking, Rini watched the exchange between Katsuro and the eagle. A faint smile touched her lips. One day, Aki would serve that purpose -- among others, perhaps -- for her, carrying messages across great distances. She glanced upward, scanning the boughs of the trees for the golden eagle. The genin quickly found him perched not too far away, watching as he always did. The eagle leaned forward slightly on the branch, as if ready to spring into the air at a moment's notice. Rini's smile softened, reaching her eyes.

The smile did not last, however, as Katsuro created a clone, drawing her attention back to him. Her eyebrows furrowed as she watched him leave. "Okay . . . ?" What had that been all about? Shifting uncertainly, she looked between the two clones. "Um, what about the -- investigation? How is he going to be helping if he's not here?" Rini asked carefully.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:08 pm
The Katsuro clone looked back at the child as he could not help but chuckled. "Seems like Katsuro has become the next Tsuchikage. He will be back soon as he needed to get his Kage coat and other stuff." The clone said as he settled his hands into his black front pocket coat. "Don't worry your little head too much about it. But I have a great feeling that Rock and Mist will be great allies." Said the clone once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini's eyes widened slightly. The next Tsuchikage? She stilled. Soon, she would have the Tsuchikage rooting around in her head. This man was that skilled? She glanced sideways at him, feeling suddenly even more apprehensive than before about the whole process. It could be a good thing, though. If he was good enough to be the Tsuchikage, then maybe he really could help her be rid of the shadow-thing in her head. "I sure hope so," she stated, offering him a faint smile before straightening and taking a step toward the central part of the village. "Can we go now, please? I -- want to get this over with as soon as possible . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:28 pm
The clone watched as the girl took a couple of steps, following her to the central part of the village. "We should wait for the Luna clone to catch up with us." He told the young girl as he stood right next to her, his hand settling on top of her head. He felt like some type of parent, looking over his child to make sure she was protected. "But if this process goes well, it might vanish for good. Just have faith and see where destiny will take you." He said to her as he looked down, a smile that seem gentle and calm.

(in truth, I'm waiting for Luna to post.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:18 am
Luna had momentarily dissapeared into the woods and returned by jumpng down from the branch of a tree. "Sorry for the dissapearance, the real Luna is here now and she wishes for us to take this to the Sung mansion." She turned to Katusro "Congratulations by the way, on becoming the new Tsuchikage, Im sure our villages will be great allies. Now if you two will follow me, Im sure Yun shall be at the mansion soon. The real Luna will notify him of this change in events and we most notify Hya (Soatome) as well."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:20 am
the clone smiled and bowed his head at Luna with the complement. He also nodded his head when she told him to follow, doing so as Katsuro was on his way back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff