Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 pm
((true...... hehe!>.<))

Lilly fell back as Kiba hit her upside the head. She sat up and rubbed the back of her head, slightly annoyed. "You know, he's really starting to get on my nerves." she said as she stood back up. She made her bow and arrow disappear as she watched him fly off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 pm
Damon walked up behind her helping up his couzin.He looked at Lilly.

"I'm sorry this is insane..a girl like you probably isn't used to this mayhem..honestly i'm not myself."he said sighing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 pm
Lilly looked back at him and shook her head. "No, I'm not used to it. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop helping. It was actually pretty fun." she said while giggling. She then put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow. "Now what do you mean by a girl like me?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:38 pm
Damon sighed.

"Honestly?A nice,funny,cute,energetic girl that is very helpfull.I just don't see this as your normal day."he admitted softly scratching his head.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm
Lily smiled at him and didn't care that she was blushing redder than usual. "Well gee! Aren't you just a big sweet heart?!!" she said while laughing. She rolled her eyes and stretched her arms out. "Nope, it definitely hasn't been a normal day for me. But other than getting punched in the gut and knocked upside the head, it was the best day I ever had!" she shouted excitedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 pm
Damon smiled kindly.

"Well thats good.Just remember if you ever need anything that I oew you one."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 pm
Lily walked up to him and ruffled his hair. "Like I said before, you don't owe me anything!" she said as she smiled at him. She then thought for a moment and crossed her arms. "Well actually, you could tell me about your past. That guy, Kiba, said he was your dad who died when you were born. Do you think you could explain that to me?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm
Damon sighed.

"My father King Kiba..was a legend..and the best man the world has known in a long time.His a full vampire..and that spell that chant whatever it was revived him into this.."he said sighing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:03 pm
Lily looked at him and nodded. "I guess it seems like things are really horrible, but it'll get better soon. There's got to be some way to change him back into the legend he once was." she said as she thought about it. She couldn't think of anything which made her frown. She hugged him tightly and sighed. "I'm real sorry." she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 pm
Damon hugged her almost subconciousilly.

"Thanks..really.."he said quietly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 pm
Lily smiled and let him go. "I sort of know what you're going through. I had a brother, but he died before me. He was really cool and super fun." she said with a giggle before she frowned again. "But like most people, he fell into the wrong crowd. The things he did sent him to hell when he died. He got shot and the same bullet hit me after it killed him." she explained as she looked down. "I never saw him after that and I don't think I'll ever see him again." she said as she shrugged her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:20 am
Silvia was up in a tree, she had watched Valcom and Kiba talk for a while until Kiba left. She jumped out of the tree and stood next to Valcom "Where intruble, aren't we?" She asked slowly.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:52 am
Valcom sighed and nodded

"Yes Silvia..we are."he said.

Damon shook his head.

"Lets..just drop the subject..please."he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 am
Lily looked up at him and nodded. "That's fine with me." she said. She turned to see the man who had jumped in and saved her from Kiba. She walked over to him and smiled. "I just wanted to say thank you, for saving me earlier." she said.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 am
Valcom looked at her.His werewolf eyes starring almost into her soul.

"No thanks are needed."he said calmly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games