Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
The Palace of the Fire Lord Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 am
User Image
Prince Akio~Heir to the Thrown

"You think it will be too dangerous?" Akio laughed, "It will surely not be, but if you two insist- you may come with me but I will be going. That is non-negotiable."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:37 am
Sir, i would like to accompany you, i would feel safer if youhad some back up going to an enemy nation.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 am
"As you wish M'lord but be warned...their will be another full moon by the time we and them both reach the north pole..the water benders will surely attack" Night explain. "Gale..good think me and you arent firebenders!" The two started to laughed wildly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 am
User Image

Akio grinned, "If you insist- you may also come Volke." He shook his head, "I will only be there to retrieve Luther, we will only attack if they attack us. That is an order."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 am
Hey you two, that's not funny if we get attacked us firebenders wont be able to save your hides.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 am
Thank you m'lord.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 am
The two stopped and glared at volke. "We definatly dont need YOUR kind saving us! If our abilities are matched to lord luthers..we can take you out..besides! Lord Luther took down the swamp tribe easily and an earth kingdom village on his own!" The two said sharply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:44 am
User Image

"If you all keep fighting, none of you will join me and I will bring my own assassins to help." Akio said, sighing at the arguing.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 am
Do you think he's the only one who has taken out an earth kingdom village by theiself?
And that is the last you will hear of it m'lord.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 am
Night and Gale mumbled to each other. They stopped.... The two broke out in laugher. "HAHA!!! Good times eh?!" Gale said. "Yea!...hey! i heard lord akio and lord luther love each other" Night said. Gale smacked him in the back of the head. "Shush up u fool!" Gale scolded. "Lord akio is right their" He whispered to night.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 am
So when do we leave. And how ar eyou going to explain why the three of us are missing without raising a red flag?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 am
User Image

Suddenly, Akio's hand was consumed with fire. "What.Did.You.Just.Say?" He glared daggers at Night. Luther was his closest friend...but he didn't know if he felt that way toward him or not. "I will inform my mother I am going on a journey and you will be coming with me...I am having second thoughts about these two..." He snarled.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:56 am
Volke looked at the two spies
ide leave now if i were you
and lord, hurting them is not worth the trouble, i know it would make you feel better bt it is just not worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:56 am
The two laughed in a scared tone rubbing the back of their head. "N-nothing m'lord" The two said in sync. Gale smacked night in the back of the head once again. "Idiot! get us in trouble!" Gale scolded. "Im sorry brother" Night said as he rubbed the back of his head.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:00 am
User Image

"You two better learn to shut your mouths." Akio snapped as the fire disappeared. "My mother is currently healing, I will inform one of my advisers to tell her and then we will leave." He then turned toward the brother, "You two may come BUT," He glared, "I will hear no talk of nonsense from either of you. Is that understood!"  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff