Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:47 pm
starbloom
wow that's alot of writing. did it take you an hour, cause i could not write that long my fingers will be breaking off i ment rusty o.k. i like your wirten repond, and yea i do like it.

no it didn't take me an hour- took me less then five minutes.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:06 pm
*cracks knuckles* MY TURN!!!!

arrow First, Luna. She is very self righteous and is always on Usagi. Usagi is a TEEEEEEEEEEEENAGER! What else is there to think about besides boys? Sessh get a grip Luna.

arrow Artemis. Does he not have a backbone? He lets Luna push him around like he is a docile man. GROW A FRIGGIN BACKBONE man!!! Don't let her push you around! She fell in love with a HUMAN! Be strong against her!

arrow Mamrou. He has NO faults. Wtf? All men have a fault. They belch, annoy the woman, forget things, etc. He has NONE. He is polite, popular, nice, kind, gentle, sweet, docile, obeying to his woman, faithful, loyal, has manners, and is handsome. Where ARE the faults?!?!?!?!?!?! He hits and beats his "true love" in the Jap version durin the war with Beryl and that was IT.

arrow Chibi Usa. She knew Usagi was her mother. Why didn't she trust Usagi? Why didn't she trust Usagi when she knew Usagi was Sailor Moon? Why not trust her beloved Mamrou? And once she knew who Mamrou and USagi were she STILL argues with Usagi like she is her equal. Spoiled rotten child who needs a good spanking.

arrow Mina. Drama queen and the most vain. Get a life girl. We all know you were a loner but your not alone anymore. Be a team player. Stop being Miss Innocent and Miss Popular. You aren't above the scouts.

arrow Rei. She did let off of Usagi later in the series but I mean geeeez. This is her future Queen and she badgers her like she is dirt or below it. Good grief.

arrow Lita. She likes to fight too much. I think she likes to inflict pain on others but then gets all vulnerable when a cute guy breaks her heart until another cute guy passes her vision. Geeee......what a nice gal... stare

arrow Emeral. Diamond doesn't love you. Wise Man is using you. Diamond's brother loves you. Geeeeee.....Hmmm.....what to do what to do.... sweatdrop

arrow Diamond.....Not going there lol

arrow Galaxia. A crybaby and the most self righteous woman. She wanted to die it seems then wanted to be pitied because she fought the war by herself. Good grief.

arrow Ami doesn't bug me and neither does Beryl.

.~Mythical_Anime_Lady~.

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:06 am
Poblem with Makoto- She -doesn't- like to fight. It's about Pride and being accused.

She's a rather tender and kind person with a 'tough' image.

Mamoru -shows- his imperfections in Anime. He has a tough time showing affection in public- he's very closed with his thoughts and emotions.
He has like...one friend in the -ENTIRE SHOW- that he didn't need to make through Usagi and that was Motoki.

He shows it in the Manga doubting himself. He strives to be more to be a Pillar too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:51 am
I hate diamond . he is such a stupid guy. what part of usagi not loving him does he not get??? he honestly infuriates me.  

Tanith_4486

II Reicheru II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:37 am
Minako. stressed She's such an idiot! She needs to learn to stop being so selfish!!! And she has NO RIGHT what-so-ever to tell Usagi off, because she's just as bad as her irresponsiblity wise...GOD!!! I hate that girl's GUTS!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 am
XReicheruX
Minako. stressed She's such an idiot! She needs to learn to stop being so selfish!!! And she has NO RIGHT what-so-ever to tell Usagi off, because she's just as bad as her irresponsiblity wise...GOD!!! I hate that girl's GUTS!!!
how is she an idiot and how is she selfish? are you referring to anime, manga or pgsm?  

Tanith_4486

Xx-Aeris Gainsborough-xX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:25 am
i can't stant Emerald! She is a witch! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:31 am
insane_swordbunny4486
I hate diamond . he is such a stupid guy. what part of usagi not loving him does he not get??? he honestly infuriates me.

What?!! He is HOT!!  

Xx-Aeris Gainsborough-xX

yin_takashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:07 am
blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:24 am
yin_takashi
blaugh

^ unproductive.

Either state what you like or don't like in the SM world or don't post.

*not to be mean or anything*

but what is it with you and Emoticons? You either say something or you don't.

it's not a chatbox to earn gold.

-.-

*Yes am cranky today so...*

my thread-my rules- I hate spam in any form and shape.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:09 am
Sunny Dayze
insane_swordbunny4486

What?!! He is HOT!!
Rubbish. He is not. He is stupid to want usagi to love him when clearly she does not love him. But anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:47 pm
insane_swordbunny4486
XReicheruX
how is she an idiot and how is she selfish? are you referring to anime, manga or pgsm?

The anime. And she's selfish because she only thinks about herself. This, of course, is when she isn't Sailor Venus. Just Minako herself. She's an idiot because, just like Usagi (Not nearly as bad, though.) she's totally dense. She acts like she's superior to everyone else in the entire team.  

II Reicheru II

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:30 pm
XReicheruX
insane_swordbunny4486
XReicheruX

The anime. And she's selfish because she only thinks about herself. This, of course, is when she isn't Sailor Venus. Just Minako herself. She's an idiot because, just like Usagi (Not nearly as bad, though.) she's totally dense. She acts like she's superior to everyone else in the entire team.

No she doesn't. And plus she -is- the Leader. Therefor she can afford some of that sense of 'superiority' because leading them is what she does.
She's not really that dense *If you've ever seen the uncut version of it.*
it's just that she's frantical over some things. After all, she's been a Sailor Senshi longer then any of the inners in and out of Manga, PGSM and in Anime.
Her bubbliness is an opposing to her seriousness as SailorV and Sailorvenus.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:44 pm
sailor jupiter  

wolfjmk

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:12 am
Strange, I always thought that in the anime, Mars was the leader?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff