Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 am
"It depends on the person." The Bosmer shrugged. "Farrel Larkspur, though i don't see why it matters."

He then glared at Ramsus. "And i'm not following, she led me this way. It's not uncommon for people to travel the same road." He grunted, gesturing to the eagle still perching on the girls head.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 am
"...Not gonna shoot any arrows into the horses THIS time, are we, kid?" Ramsus asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 am
"It's her own fault, and i'm not a kid..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 am
"Ah... So you're the b*****d who she was talking about..." Xenil said, his eyes narrowing into a glare.

"If I remember correctly, according to her story, you were the shooter, therefor, it's your fault."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 am
"You're the SIZE of one..." Ramsus said, scratching the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:17 am
"So it doesn't mean i am one." Farrel grunted, glaring at Ramsus. He ignored Xenil...  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 am
Xenil just grinned now.

"And now you ignore me, because I'm right, and you have nothing further to argue."

"And Bosmer, I suggest you go look in a mirror... You guys are SHORTER than kids..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 am
"No. I'm ignoring you because your wrong, which you won't admit, so there's no point in arguing." Farrel stated, glaring at him. "And i and NOT that short, a*****e."

The eagle flew off of Unessa's head and over to Xenil. It landed on his head before pecking him then flew over to it's master.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 am
"Oh now we get aggressive and make birds do our dirty work." Xenil grinned, lightly smacking away the eagle before it took flight.

"She told me the story, you ignorant b*****d. She was busy running from Ramsus here when you decided to interfere in business that's not your's. When she trumped your stupid little trip trick and made a remark on your lack of height, you gave chase. And when she jumped on her horse, you shot it in the leg for no good reason other than to stop her. You nearly killed her and the horse because you have anger problems."

"Therefor, I am not wrong about you. You are at fault for assaulting her and the horse for no reason, nearly MURDERING her, and I have nothing to admit to because I wasn't the b*****d who took it upon himself to nearly kill someone else because I was a bit grumpy with them, you fetcher."

((Souji...I don't know if you know, but Male Bosmers are EXTREMELY short. Oblivion has them barely standing at the waist line of others.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 am
"She does that on her own." Farrel grunted, petting the bird when it landed on his shoulder. "First off i was trying to help. Second off your exaggerating. That shot wouldn't have killed either of them so stop acting like i tried to. All i did was wound the horse who is perfectly fine now."

((rosie told me...that's really not fair that the girls get to be normal height >.< and doesn't make since))  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 am
"Am I exaggerating? It seems you are ignorant in accidents too." Xenil grunted.

"When the horse fell, it fell. When it fell, Unessa here could have had her leg broken, or if she slide off the horse before it fell, her neck or skull. Horses normally do get back up from leg injuries. Once the leg is injured, the horse is lame, useless. The only way to normally take of them is through a swift and painless death, because a horse's nature is to not lay down until it's healed. It's to be on it's feet at all times. With an injured leg, the wound would have gotten worse, and the animal would have eventually died a slow and painful death. You nearly killed the both of them. If it hadn't been for luck, Unessa would be dead. If it weren't for Ramsus, the horse would be too."

"Oh, and nobody asked you to do anything, idiot." He added, with a closed eye smile.

((No can figure out why it is. It's just so.
I have a theory though... Shorter you are, less meat there is. So then females are less inclined to eat them~))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:13 am
"The point is that they aren't dead so there's no need to say such things." Farrel glared at Xenil before walking past them. "Also it's called a good deed, you and your girlfriend probably don't know the meaning of that though."

((Nice theory X) ))  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 am
"Yes. Thanks to luck and Ramsus, they lived from your stupidity. And I don't think you're in much of a place to be talking to me about what I do and do not know, nor make assumptions on my relationships with my fellow traveler, shorty." Xenil growled, drawing out his blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 am
"It's obvious enough that you can't stop insulting me for one sentence."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm
"Well honestly...You ARE being an a**..." Ramsus said, looking at Farrel with a dull expression.

"Ehh...If you want to get him, go ahead Xenil...Just don't get the blood on me...."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff