Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ÐεМόη οғ мү НεαŘτ (Link to RP on 1st post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does a Part 2 Sound Good?
  Hell Yes! Bring it On!
  Meh... either way, I really don't care
  No! It's just a damn waste of time...
View Results

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 am
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I love it! biggrin

-Bows down to Leifka.-

Marry me. T_____T  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 am
Ugh... There were a few typos, of course, inamorata typing on an iTouch.....

And I would marry you if I weren't straight.... XP  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 am
LOL

-Dies from broken heart.- x_x

xDD

it's fine, it's still amazing! biggrin

The storyline should be easy now! biggrin

Since we have everything settled out on what we're going to do!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:01 am
awesome like always Leifka ^_^

after the story line, we must get ready for Leifka's and Usagi's wedding, lolz!

a** you can tell I'm half asleep..haha  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 am
LOOOOL!

Oh yeah! Eevee! Also, Miki was one of Hell's best singers, she could use the song of "Soul Collection" Which if she sung it in Hell or around any dead bodies. It would send their souls to where they belong, but if sung around alive humans it brought out their deepest darkest desire in them, causing them to commit a sin and then eventually, if she finished the song, at the end they would kill themselves. If she sung it around angels or demons, it caused them to writhe in pain, except Lain, Lain could use the power of the Soul Collection song too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:09 am
Okay! I got the rest of the story down!!

A past story was told, one that started as lessons and became something greater and foreboding, sounding like a tradgic and endless tale. Nothing is everlasting lasting though... The original story stated that the Youngest Princess of Hell was to learn the evil ways of being a truely 'great' demon, but her feelings for humans clouded that 'evil' nature. She had never found that power untill she had met a Fallen Angel, twisting everything that she had ever known, causing her to turn on it all. Her friends, family, even the mam she used to love became nothing but trash. Her influenced feelings soon faded and she found herself in pain, yearning for comfort, somehow finding it in the emotionally void Fallen. Things changed when he fell in love with her and they became one on a certain night. Though, before he could do anything she was taken back to her home and locked in her room, where she found she was with child. There was to be no complications, untill her father found out...he called upon the beast, Belnafor, sighing her body and succeeded in killing the child. The Fallen took her back as soon as be could, taking out the beast for the Devil before he left. The Princess grieved for her lost baby and gave the birthed still born to a friend, only to be taken in by the Prince and that friend... After a few months had passed, that same Princess traveled back home, retrieving the beast and running away, and passing away with it...

The new tale starts one hundred years later...

After the Princess's passing, she has reincarnated, becoming the one thing she had once cared for so much; a human. She has no memory of the last events and hasn't the slightest idea she is in possession of the Hell beast, Belnafor. The last years have been odd though, and not just for the now clueless Princess. The Devil has been freiting over his lost beast, wanting nothing more than to have it by his side and rule the pits of Hell with an iron fist and heavy claws. Now that he and his new Queen have found out that the Princess has reincarnated, they have been searching for clues and signals of her exsistance and location... They aren't the only ones searching for her though. After the Princess had passed the Prince had brought the child of her and the Fallen her back into the world through Necromancy. She doesn't know of her mother, thinking that the Prince and the selected friend are her real parents, but she searches for something that would make her heart whole, because she feels as if there is something missing in her lonely life... These two forces are now locked in a race for discovery of the Lost Princess and the secrets she holds. One side being in the search of Belnafor, for his power and consisting of Currupt Angels and Demons. The other side being in search of a lost mother and key to a true family... The Princess isn't without protection though, there are humans protecting her, standing beside her as friends and hunters.   

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 am
WEWT! I LOVE ITTTTT! :3

Leifka you're truly amazing. -Drool.-

Oh yes!

They want to use my one post as the 'intro' but tweeked any suggestions on tweeking it?

The one where the spirit of her "daughter' appears at her bedside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:41 am
No, i haven't the slightest inkling....  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:42 am
i guess i can tweek it and you guy tell me what ya inkling ^_^
((just had to use the word Leifka))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:57 am
The Princess's eyes slowly opened from her deep slumber. She was woken up by the sound of a faded giggle. It seemed to have echoed through the room. Her eyes widened, when they finally came to focus on a small girl. She slowly sat up, never taking her eyes from the girl as she did so. She just stared in amazement. She then blinked, turning around to see if anyone noticed. Could they see her?...Hear her?... She saw no sign that anyone could even...sense the girl's presence there. The Princess of Hell turned back around looking at the girl..was...this...the spirit of her child?...It seemed that she was the only one who could see her...The small girl let out another giggle as she turned towards the bedroom door, jumping towards it, only to disappear once she was mid-way into the air, reappearing with her feet on the floor and then disappearing in the same manner as she disappeared before. This repeated itself, until the girl got to the door, turning to look at The Princess, giggling again and then her body jumping through the door. The Princess slid her legs off the bed and started walking towards the door. She opened it, running down the stairs only to see the little girl reappear once more at the bottom of the stairs, and disappearing again. She followed the girl down the hall, towards the main room as she blinked, following her outside. The Princess tilted her head when the girl reappeared in front of her. She stared at the girl for a moment, before the girl actually spoke to her.

"..Mommy..don't be so sad..."

The Princess's eyes widened when the girl called her 'Mommy'. Her eyes welled with tears as she fell to her knees on the ground, lowering her head, her palms resting on the ground in front of her.
"...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I couldn't..protect you."
Tears ran from The Princess's cheeks as she sat there on her knees, crying in front of the little girl.

"..Mommy..me and Grandma..want you to be with us..don't you want to be with us?.."

"Of course I do!...More than anything..." More tears welled in her eyes as she continued to cry.

"..There's only one way to do it...If you want to be with us..you know what you have to do it Mommy....the ritual..Mommy.."

The Princess's eyes widened, she knew exactly what ritual she was speaking of. Her head raised as she gazed at the girl, nodding. The girl giggled as she disappeared, her voice echoed in her mind after she disappeared.

"I'll be waiting..Mommy."

((let me know what you guys think.... maybe too long for an intro? I cut down some of it...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 am
I love it! biggrin WEWT!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 am
Now I have to decide what characters to have.... Perhaps a human friend for Miki with supurb fighting skills....and maybe his name will be Dante.... XP  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 am
Maybe, her name won't be Miki it'll be something close. razz

Since she is a reincarnation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 am
Lol.... A name close to Miki....... Nicky... XP  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:53 am
Two Sides of a Heart

Țώѻ Șȉȡȩȿ Φғ д Ӈɇᾰʀȶ

how does it look? I was thinking we should post this as the title?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff