Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 pm
"Hey, hey...What's the matter..?" Zahzi asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Brad just gave a sigh, picking her up as he stood.
He then walked down the hall and entered the second living quarters, across from where Zahzi and Gabriel were.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 pm
"SHUT UP!" Gabriel screamed again when Zahzi touched, immediately flinching back from the boy and his hand. In between her broken sobs, she continued to chant the words 'shut up', almost as if she were locked in a trance.

"Way to go." Adrianna scoffed to Amaya, giving the head mate a cold glare. "Thanks to you constantly disagreeing me and pushing her into confessing, she's breaking down. AGAIN."

"Me!?" Amaya growled, returning Adrianna's glare with one of her own. "You're the b***h who's constantly talking down Gabriel and wants to keep this problem a secret! And we're not even the real issue, we're just a result of it!"

Aiden stabbed Zahzi in the heart.

"At least I'm being realistic! At least I'm smart enough to realize we can't trust anybody!"

"At least I'm able to admit that we have a problem and it needs to get fixed, and soon!"

Another stab, to the kidneys now.

"WHAT PART OF SHUT UP DO NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Gabriel screamed, dropping her hands as she glared towards the bed, and Adrianna.

As Brad carried Rose off into another bedroom, Rose curled up to the older boy, sucking up the warmth his body was giving off. Rose hadn't moved a muscle during the entire transporting process, but as they passed by the room Zahzi and Gabriel had been, her ears slightly twitched as Gabriel began to scream alone in the room, making the girl's face distort as she was being woken up, her ears laying flatly on her head now.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:57 pm
"...You don't have to be so 'breakdowney'..."

Brad continued to carry her into the next room.
Thankfully, this one had soundproof walls.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm
A cold glare was immediately shot by all four members of Gabriel's head towards Zahzi.

"...He's on thin ice now."

"He's drowning in an icy lake."

"He's drowning his own blood." Aiden commented as he stabbed Zahzi now in the lung.

"...Don't be so 'breakdowney'?" Gabriel growled, her eye twitching as violently as her fingers did.
"Is that all you have to say..? 'Don't be so breakdowney,' he says. HA! You're funny, mister. Very funny..." She continued to growl as she stepped towards him, murder burned into her eyes. "You actually have the nerve to tell me to not break down when you have no ******** clue what I have to put up with on a daily basis! That's funny!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Zahzi just stared at her as four new people suddenly appeared on his side.

A giant in the back of the room, glaring at all.

A slender figure sitting down next to Zahzi with his arms crossed.

A whistling man laying on the bed Gabriel had been on.

And a deranged character who was already doing something out of the ordinary. Instructing Aiden of how to stab better areas...

The worst part was, all were visible to the two...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:32 pm
Gabriel's jaw then slowly dropped as her face paled and eyes widened, seeing the four new men in the room, surrounding her.

Adrianna glared down at the man on the bed with her, daggers practically shooting out of her eyes.

Aiden seemed to take no notice to his new found 'stabbing buddy', as he addressed him when thanking him for the tips.

Amaya could only stare.
"...Oh come on now!" She barked, glaring down at Gabriel. "You had to make MORE? FOUR ******** MORE?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm
"Not hers, His..." The man next to Zahzi sighed, his arms still crossed.

The man on the bed just stared at Adrianna before giving a closed-eyed smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 pm
"...Pardon?" Amaya blinked, confused at the man's response.

"...I already hate you." Adrianna hissed, her tongue coming out for a moment like a snake's.

"...Huh..?" Gabriel squeaked, her voice barely audible, staring at all the new men within the room, her breathing becoming quick and short.

"...Oh dear..." Amaya sighed, stepping back as Gabriel began to tilt backwards, her eyes rolling up into her head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm
The man next to Zahzi looked down at Gabriel.

"Oh look...She's going into a shock-induced coma..."

The man on the bed jumped up, using Adrianna's head as a platform and looked down at Gabriel.
"Quick! Give the cat CPR or something."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm
Eva gave a cough, tasting the saltwater that dripped from her eyes. She blinked lazily as the heavy weight of sleep tried to put her out again. Crushing her teeth together, she ignored the throbbing pain she felt as she pushed herself up. Her eyes caught on to Kio wearily, confusion smearing across her features.
When she felt something touching her back. Adrenaline pumped through her veins.
'Omega.'
She screeched for a small second, enough to show her alarm, but was cut off from a sudden wooziness. Yelping, she slumped into a foreign body. She blinked. It was...soft...and...warm....
A soft sigh wisped from her lips as she listened to the rapid thumping of a heartbeat. It was comforting in the oddest way. Murmurs of a once recognizable voice drowned into darkness as she began to doze off.

Kio gave a satisfied smirk as Jack began to help Eva, though he quickly jerked his head to the side as he felt the auroch's eyes drilling into him. He had stayed within his oath. That was all he could do. There was no use in exerting himself for someone. He'd already learned his lesson from that.
Golden eyes flickered back to the cow as he heard a gust of air- a common sign of a last breath. He blinked though, as he saw anything but death. Red eyebrows furrowed together painfully at the scene in front of him.
That happy glow. That content look of peace.
It made him sick.

He hobbled his way out of his chair and, giving an unnoticed nod to Jack, he limped out of the room. Staring into the hall, he didn't even care if that damn wolf thing Rose had turned into was still out there. He just wanted a place to sleep.

Bi-Bi tilted her head to the side, smiling happily even as Raph stared back with an expression entirely different from content. Big eyes skittered to the kitchen door as complete silence seemed to take control of the hall. Her stomach felt queasy. She'd been told to stay here. Brad was trying to keep her from getting hurt. He was being nice.
But...
She approached the door reluctantly, mentally fighting the battle on whether to open it or not.

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:40 pm
"No, not a coma..." Amaya corrected with a nervous laugh, before she stared down at Gabriel worriedly.
"...God please don't let it be a coma..."

"...CPR? Really?" Adrianna repeated, slowly raising her eyebrow as she held onto the spot of her head the man so nicely helped himself too.
"Just who the ******** are you anyway? Using my head like a ******** stepping stool. I outta make Aiden kill you!"

Aiden picked up his head immediately at the sound of his name, his face covered in Zahzi's fake blood.
"...Huh?"

"There ya go, Eva... Easy does it..." Jack sighed softly as he finished wrapping up the gauze on the girl. He frowned slightly for every twitch and screeched, but he expected it. She was in a lot of pain and these procedures did sometimes hurt. His clumsy hands probably didn't help it feel any better. "Just breathe. It'll be okay." He sighed tiredly, before he began to feel something being forced into his body. Immediately, his face took on a embarrassed shade of his red as his eyes slowly looked down at Eva.
"...Uh..? Eva..? What are you doing..?" He asked, trying to keep his voice calm and cool as always, nervousness giving it only the slightest shake. Was she seriously napping on him..?
She was. She was napping.

She was sleeping.

"Uh... Uh... Kio..." He called, his voice much more frantic now. "Kio... She's... She's not fainting from blood loss is she?" He asked as his voice trembled heavily now while he looked up at the empty seat where the fox had been.
"...Kio?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm
The man who had said it was a coma was now directly above Gabriel looking down at her.
"Oh no, she's fine..." he said looking back at Amaya.
"Just knocked out due to shock.."

The man on Adrianna was about to say something before the man in the back gave a low, feral growl...

"....Might wanna say you're sorry..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 pm
"How are you so sure?! You don't look like a doctor to me, mister!" Amaya snapped, her eyes in a narrow glare.

"Oh HELL no." Adrianna snapped, not paying attention to the low growls. It was common for Aiden to similar things.
"You deserve to die after that, you little freak!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:43 pm
"I've experimented with thousands of Toxins. Many Coma-Inducing. She shows NO signs of a coma."

"Awwwww...What'd I doo..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:12 pm
"...You've... experimented? ...How the hell do you manage that if you're just a voice?" Amaya asked, tilting her head.

"You used me like a stepping stool, you little brat!" Adrianna snapped, before glaring at Aiden - who was STILL stabbing Zahzi.

"Kill him. Now."

Aiden only looked up with a tired expression.
"I'm sorry.. What? I was kinda in the middle of something here."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces