Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:37 pm
((I must be doing it in my subconscious then, and it's all nonOWL Armand's fault. Mahareshi, I'm not sure if we should wait for Haka to respond first.))

Amaya blinked again. Why is Anya so angry? She bit back a question because Anya had told her to not get involved. At least, she understood that part. But why is it so dark? I liked it better when it was sunny and clear! I didn't even get to go to the beach yet...
-----

"Ah, careful with that, Anya. It's delicate...." Armand warned with a small smile. "But hey, at least you're all back to your usual self now!" he laughed.

At the moment, Anya snatched the contraption from Armand, she had accidentally hit some sort of trigger. The contraption sprouted a couple of thin legs similar to a bugs and started whirring.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:44 pm
(Since she's the leader, I think we should.)  

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Anya retorted, the scowl reappearing on her face at Armand's remark about her usual attitude returning after the DC incident. But before she could get any sort of answer from the scientist, the sound and motion from the technical contraption held in her right hand caught Anya off guard. Jumping, Anya let go of the little robot and literally dropped it from her hand. "What the hell is this thing!?" she exclaimed loudly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 pm
(I noticed he was left behind he has a crow he created following Roulin and when they stop he'll teleport we'll just say he copied it again)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 pm
((I don't know if its ok to shot with lethal rounds so I'm loading up both regular and kentic rounds... sweatdrop ))

John turned around to face the door when he heard someone shouting for Raven. "This can't bloody good." He refrained himself from speaking to loudly as he got up.
He went straight to his room and opened Winchester's case. He quickly took out the stock end of the rifle and screwed-on the barrel then slung it on his back.
He pulled out his ammo-case only to stop and hesitate. He looked down at the types of rounds he brought.
"Screw it." John muttered and he picked up several clips of both normal bullets and non-leathal Kenetic rounds.
That was when there was a blast coming from the front room. John sprinted to the doorway of the room to see the front door wasn't there anymore but there stood a man crackleing with electricity.
John quickly put on his sunglasses in anticipation of bright lights. "Raven! Our arse's are in deep shite!" John yelled as chaos erupted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:22 pm
((Fallen Phoenix people, can we let Haka have a chance to respond to the stuff as leader first before we all react to Benjamin actually fries the door?))

Armand didn't answer his coworker's first question, and simply smiled brightly. "Ah, I told you so..." He quickly added an explanation to placate Anya. "Why, it's a bug!" Yeah, it was a bug for spy purposes. The contraption scurried to Armand, and the red head picked it up and deactivated it. "It's a little finicky right now though. Guess you gave it the creepy crawls," the scientist said innocently.
-------------

And Amaya just stared, clueless as to what the weird thing that Armand and Anya had touched was. A bug???? But that doesn't even look living. "But..." She blinked again. That didn't make sense. She used to tinker with electronics a lot, but she didn't catch the other meaning of "bug."

--------------

Will walked out of the alley innocently with his hands in his thin jacket pockets. The woman he had been with just a few minutes ago was sitting in the alley with a dazed look all over her. Today was going to be fun. Maybe. So many different energies. So much potential for chaos. So many unwary victims. Seemingly without a care, the Satan Owl lit a smoke and walked along, blending in with the normal people of the city as he strolled along.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 pm
Lucien looked into the sky as it began to darken. " Looks lie the party has started. Let's go Sibal. " His body slowly dematerialized transforming into mist which soon spred throughout the air vanishing from the area.

Sibal nodded and walked towards the city, the ever quiet one he had no objections with the rapid change of a leader it was just another phase in development for him.

Dante sitting in his hotel room hung up his phone. As he looked out at the city below he watched as the sky began to grow dark. He knew what that meant, and he knew where to start their search, he had hoped his students had taken his little talk seriously and hadn't gotten into any trouble, they were running out of continents to be hated on.

Anderson sat in a small corner coffee shop. He looked from the window at the events unfolding before him. He drank his cup of coffee exhaling lightly. He could feel the tension in the air rise, something was about to go down, something very big. He just wondered how many would be lost in it's fruition. He placed the cup down on the table and pulled out a book. Divine Comedy. He flipped through the pages and came to a particular ring of Hell. " Treachery, the land of betrayers and the people who seek destruction through tricks. Lovely, can't wait to see Lucien forever trapped there. " He closed the small book and continued to look out the window.

Adam looked down at the city below he was sitting on the edge of the roof of one of the buildings, it wasn't particularly big but he liked the view. " Understood Lightning. " He said softly. " Just give the word when you want this place to look like ground zero. " He said as he waved his hand very slightly changing the gravity in very specific sections, nothing serious he was just having a little fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm
Anya frowned at what Armand said to her (the: 'i told you so' statement). "That's absurd!" she retorted flatly with a hint of disgust in her tone. "It's almost as absurd as that THING not being noticed by the enemy if it ever tries to infiltrate anything." she added, pointing a finger accusingly at the 'spy bug'. She wasn't exactly 'placated' by Armand's explanation, but she wasn't as ticked off as she had been a second ago. Albeit, she was still annoyed. Though, at what she was annoying with, Anya wasn't quite sure if it was Lucien for telling her to stay put or if it was now Armand she was annoyed with. "Don't you think there are more important things we could be doing rather than playing with your stupid toys?" Anya asked, bringing the topic back to something that was actually worth talking about.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm
Akemi listened as they made plans, or what she saw as the beginning of the plans. She hesitated for a few moments pondering. She definitely didn't want to be left behind, but if Shade was unleashed, that would mean danger for all of them. Akemi sighed and nodded. "Of course I want to come. Do you think I want to stay at the hotel twiddling my thumbs the entire time and worrying about the rest of you?" she asked indignantly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jhelae's expression seemed to brighten when Moli mentioned staying low and out of sight. She stepped forward to speak. "If you're looking to make a stealthy entrance, I might be able to help with that. They don't call me The Shadow Owl for nothing. I think I've done a pretty good job staying out of sight so far. That is, if you think I can be of use in that department," she said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm
Aaliyah soon finished up with her business and was about to go back to their place of residence for the time being. Looking into the sky she had a bad feeling. Walking down the streets like a normal civilian, she took out a map and began to search for the place they were staying.

Kira continued to walk down the streets, going into different boutiques, taking accessories and things she found cute. Some things she paid for other things she stole. She hadn't noticed she was being watched the whole time either.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 pm
L at least seemed to somewhat listen, only giveing Tim a raised eyebrow when he said a special task for him. Special task and L in the same sentence was something that he didnt find all to appealing, but considering the gravity of the mission today he was willing to listen. Luckily though, Timmothy took the task upon himself. When the lightning leader was gone he grinned taking a few steps towards shore. "Welllll...I suppose we wait...but he did get me curiouse...perhapsss...i'llll take a peek at ourrr... soon to be departed little owlsss." L gave a stupid grin to his remaining comrades the dissappeard, kicking up the sand and water from where he had once stood. It wasnt teleportation, but moving at lightspeed was damn close. L stopped atop a building so that he could overlook Timmothy and see the OWL's who had chosen to foolishly seek the Timpanus. "Quite a way to stir up a bee's nest little brother..." L spoke under his breath and too himself, the same slow grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:16 pm
Demios watched as Kira visited multiple places some she stole from some she paid for. The last one she stole from he stood infront of as she walked out "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to take things that don't belong to you?" He asked. His eyes flashed black for a moment. "Or are you ignorant to good advice" He said coldly.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm
Kira looked at Demios and sneered. "And hasn't anyone ever told you to mind your business and not to stalk people, especially a woman...someone could accuse you of attempting to rape me" she retorted back. She gave him a cold glare and brushed past him as she made her way down the street.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Demios followed her deciding it'd be better than letting her cause trouble "Oh yeah I could see it now tourist rapes mysterious theif" He said. He then looked at her "Why are you stealing anyway you some kind of clepto?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm
"Leave me alone" she told him firmly. "I'm giving you a warning, there are thousands of people here, stop pestoring me" she said firmly as she continued to walk. She would not attack him, he wasn't worth it.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games