Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:31 am
Makoto and Guardian cats
A tall girl with brown hair done up in a ponytail comes around the corner now, she'd heard the cats talking and came to see what was going on, "Artemis, Luna, Diana, it's good to see you all again, found the next generation yet? Who's this other strange cat, is it a guardian cat also?" Artemis and Diana look at Makoto and smile, Artemis speaks, "Mako-chan, you just missed a fight, the starlights and this Lightning Knight came along and defeated the Youma" Diana smiles, "Mako-chan, what brings you to this part of the neighbourhood?" Makoto smiled, "I've just been to the arcade and heard the sounds of battle, but seems I missed it, looks like i came at a good time though, if someone can show me where, i can take this girl to her home"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:39 am
Luna's Post

"Makoto-chan how are you it's been a while" Luna smiled, then she looked back at Mishuri and Roselite "we have tried our best to find the next generation but have only found two people that seem to be in the next generation, the girl on the ground and that lightning knight"

"Makoto-chan, Luna you know this person isn't she supposed to be Sailor Jupiter??" Mishuri was confussed as she peered at everyone around her and she sighed "I am the only one here that can't do anything to help anyone"  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:22 am
Makoto and guardian cats
Makoto looked at Mishuri, almost startled, "Well, looks like someone can see through our disguises, I am indeed Sailor Jupiter, but who are you young lady?" Artemis looked at Mishuri, "I think there's more to this girl than meets the eye..." Diana nodded in agreement.

Kou Family
Andy looks around, it was quiet, "Lets' just teleport, Lightning Illusierre!" transformation words also came from the three lights "Fighter Star power, Healer Star power, maker star Power, MAKE UP!" The sailor starlights and the lightning Knight joined hands, "Starlight teleport!" They appeared in front of the Princess kakyuu and all bowed to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:28 am
Mishuri blinked a few times "i have heard stories about you all from friends and my parents and everything and they said that all the sailor senshi were made up, fantasy and they said they all died long ago, nothing makes sense, first a yoma thing attacks me and takes some funny thing out of my head called a moon seed and now all of this" Mishuri looked at Makoto and everyone around her "i know this isn't a dream for sure cause it is all so real and i pinched myself but i am not awake so this is all happening now"

Luna's Post

"You complain too much Mishuri-Chan like Usagi-Chan does, and you already found out this was real before Makoto came along you can't be that confussed, and how do you know Makoto-Chan is Sailor Jupiter noone told you"  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:04 am
Makoto nodded, "yes, she does sound too much like Usagi, Who is our Queen might I add, remember, this is Crystal Tokyo now, much has changed, we just want to be sure the world is protected before we Assume our proper positions"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:49 am
After a good night sleep Megan got up smiling and suddenly remebered last night. " Oh Stella I wish I could have stayed there all night " she said smiling Megan walked into the kitchen seeing her parents " Good morning mom dad " she said cheerfully. " Your in a good mood " her mom said.

" I know Iam " Megan said " Only I got to meet the greatest band alive" she said Megan smiled sitting down " Good , now use that energy and help with packing up boxes for moving.

" Oh yeah I forgot were moving today , I forgot to ask .. Where are we moving to " she asked again.

Her mom smiled " Japan , Tokyo Japan"

Megan smiled " Oh my the place they make my fave shows " she said happly  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:06 pm
EternalJupiter
Makoto nodded, "yes, she does sound too much like Usagi, Who is our Queen might I add, remember, this is Crystal Tokyo now, much has changed, we just want to be sure the world is protected before we Assume our proper positions"

"I am not too much like Usagi-Chan she is a cry baby, but she is full of love and stuff like that and she is kind and loves cuddly toys like me but still i am not a cry baby, anyway i heard all sorts of stories about Usagi-Chan, she is Sailor Moon, Queen Serenity and other various things but that was in a movie and people said it was all fiction so how can this all be??" Mishuri asked

Luna's Post

Mishuri-Chan you are full of questions and how come you know so much noone could have made a movie about the Sailor Senshi, except when the Sailor Senshi were younger and famous people wrote all sorts of silly nosense about them.

"My parents wrote stories about the Sailor Senshi when they were younger and the Senshi were around, they even gave them to me and in the story it had all the Sailor Senshi's real names and scout names etc. they told me it was all fiction and they said i was never to let anyone know about those stories, i have no idea why though"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:13 pm
((Sorry...it's snowing here and I went out to play))

Bosten's Post:

Bosten smiled. "Yes, I know where she lives. And yes, I am her guardian cat." He looked at Luna and Artemis. "She is actually a Sailor Senshi, but we haven't been able to create a henshin wand yet. And, as you can see, she can use one of her senshi powers when not transformed. Roselite is the Senshi of Truth and Wind, Sailor Wind Angel"  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:08 pm
Roselite Blade
((Sorry...it's snowing here and I went out to play))

Bosten's Post:

Bosten smiled. "Yes, I know where she lives. And yes, I am her guardian cat." He looked at Luna and Artemis. "She is actually a Sailor Senshi, but we haven't been able to create a henshin wand yet. And, as you can see, she can use one of her senshi powers when not transformed. Roselite is the Senshi of Truth and Wind, Sailor Wind Angel"

((eek snow cold))

Luna's post

"I thought she was a Senshi, Mishuri now that i know how you know so much it is all clear to me, your parents must have been friends of the old Sailor Senshi and they wanted you to keep the Senshi secret" Luna said

Mishuri blinked a few times "okay, lets get Roselite to her home Makoto, Luna, Diana, Bosten and Artemis" Mishuri said as she stood up and waited for an answer  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:09 pm
Makoto nodded, "Very well then, lead me to Roselite's place so that i can carry her, then she will be able to rest." Makoto picked Roselite up and gestured for Bosten to lead the way.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:15 pm
EternalJupiter
Makoto nodded, "Very well then, lead me to Roselite's place so that i can carry her, then she will be able to rest." Makoto picked Roselite up and gestured for Bosten to lead the way.

Bosten ran ahead, making sure to stay within sight of Makoto. He led the way to Roselite's house, which wasn't too far away to begin with...

At first, her house seems like everyone is asleep, but upon closer inspection...no one else is there...nor has anyone else been there...ever.

"Roselite lives alone, unfortunately. Her father is currently away on business and will return...eventually..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:23 pm
Roselite Blade
EternalJupiter

Bosten ran ahead, making sure to stay within sight of Makoto. He led the way to Roselite's house, which wasn't too far away to begin with...

At first, her house seems like everyone is asleep, but upon closer inspection...no one else is there...nor has anyone else been there...ever.

"Roselite lives alone, unfortunately. Her father is currently away on business and will return...eventually..."

While everyone else walked to Roselites house with her Mishuri went back to her house and went straight to bed because she was tierd  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:09 pm
Makoto nodded, "i know the feeling, but slightly more, my parents died in a plane crash when i was younger...I've lived alone ever since, is the door locked?" She changes her stance and how she's holding Roselite so that it's more comfortable.

((I'm pretty sure it was a plane crash...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:09 pm
Later Mishuri woke up and looked around, she then yawned and sat on her bed staring out the window, she then heard a noise so she decided to go see what it was.
when she got to where the noise was coming from she didn't see anything so she walked back into her room and sat on her bed, for some reason Mishuri felt something heavy on her head, when she was just about to look a cat looked in her face from her head "ahh.." she said as she fell off her bed.
"HI" the cat said
"ahh you can talk gonk " Mishuri said
"yep surprised but why should you be you talked to other talking cats didn't you?" the small cat said

Mishuri

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:37 pm
Here is what that cat looks like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff