Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 am
As Erik waited for the two to come back from God knows where, he noticed new people coming to the lake. "This place is getting crowded..." he mumbled and started to get up. Hmm, stay here and possibly make friends that might lighten my mood, or go some other place and try to kill myself...? he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
" so bored...." Talia said to herself as she walked around  

AloneinIce

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm
Kino clicked her nails together and made taitto stand up. " oh come on... she was older then us and now you treat her like a princess. " taitto complained. Katiana looked at her and taitto shuts her mouth. Kino bows to katiana then goes to where tomoyokai was. "Would you like to make more friends? " she asked her. " kino thinks of tomoyokai as a little sister instead of a cousin." Katiana told taitto. Tomoyokai lifts her heads and makes a rain cloud appear over her head. "Rain." She says as it comes down on her. Kino sighs and gets out a umbrella and hold it over tomoyokai. Katiana smiled and looked up at the sky. "Bob..honey... where are you? " she asked it. Taitto started to hum a song that katiana once sang.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 am
Suzaku walked to a tree and sat there stareing at the sky and throwing rocks. "Bored....." He sighed. to entertain himself he played with his tail.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
Erik glanced over his shoulder and caught one of the flying rocks nonchalantly. "If you plan to hit me, please use something that would kill me." he muttered as his emerald green eye scanned the neko, his other eye covered by his hair. He crushed the rock and looked away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:48 pm
Suzaku looked down "Sorry wasn't trying to aim at any one...." Then he started to chuckle. He was a very random person so the weirdest things can just pop in his head to make him happy.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:56 pm
Such a strange boy, Erik thought as he heard the young neko chuckle for no reason. And he's not lightening my mood... he thought gloomily and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 pm
Suzaku sighed. "Sorry sir, I was only thinking of what it would be like a fish.The freedom from thinking and not worrying about school but then I remembered that fish are easy to catch and eat." He licked his lips. "I'm strange I know."
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm
There was a long pause. "You'd be quite forgetful as a fish." Erik finally said and looked back over his shoulder so his emerald eye could meet the boy's eyes. "Fish are very bad at memorizing things."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm
Suzaku nodded and smiled to the person. "Yeah. What about birds Crows are smart."
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm
"But a sign of death." Erik muttered silently. After a while, he decided to introduce himself to the boy. "I'm Erik." he said and blinked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 pm
Suzaku smiled to the name. "Suzaku." He iched his ear.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:29 am
User Image

Scarlet ran around the lake in her red vixen form. She loved this since this was pretty close to her home planet of Zerenia. The wide open space was just right and the air was crisp. Now if there were floating orbs of energy and light, islands in mid-air, large castles and kingdoms, then it would be home for her. She stood on a rock over the lake and took a deep breath before diving. As she felt the icy water pierce her skin she changed back into her semi human form and floated for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:47 pm
Erik watched a girl with fox-like traits jump into the water. He truly envied how happy she was.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxphotorifficxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Amy walked to a tree and hid in the shade. i wonder if i would be missed if i just disappeared for good she thought to herself as she held out her hand and watched it disappear into the wind.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff