Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 pm
Larka listened and gently put the fox down. She sat next to Shadow and watched Asiril carefully.

She decided it was time to tell him. "I apologize Asiril for my sudden actions. I'm sorry for any worry or fear I may have caused you. I am simply concerned. Once a Packmate is injured, I go into an immediate healing thought process. All that matters is your well being." She bowed her head sheepishly and looked away. "Ask Shadow, sometimes I go a little overboard."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 pm
He nodded "Hell she even managed to get into a fight with me once over it, and all I did was speak back, you know the whole Defender Shtich" he said to him but he became serious "But we don't fool around when our own.. or friends are hurt" he said  

Metal criminal minds

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:23 pm
Asiril recoiled slightly as she let him down and stared at the attractive creature that had so effortlessly carried him away and sighed at his weakness, he looked to Shadow with a nod and gently bit at the meat tearing a bit eating quietly his tail swaying as he ate looking up to her with soft eyes, "I hold nothing against you, it simply..caught me by surprise."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:24 pm
makato came back but was wounded heavilly by a human gun  

zZzNuki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 pm
{Hey, Andrew, post a profile and I can get you in. :3}
Larka bowed her head again in apology and wagged her tail a little that he had forgiven her. "If this is truly Unicorn meat, you should be feeling better already. A good nap and a little more food will see you better soon."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 pm
Shadow smiled as he looked at Larka "You are pleased eaisly" he joked as he started easing out of the situation, seeing as it was not as dramatic as it was earlier, now that the Fox was recovering anyway  

Metal criminal minds

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm
Asiril pawed at his face to make sure he was clean and finished eating he walked over and nuzzled her chin sitting down with a cheerful look, "I am already feeling quite well, thank you." His tail swayed side to side, and hoped he was acting right. He wasn't used to others.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:38 pm
name/andrew
race/wolf
age/20 in human years
bio/a peaceful animal but is distressed as humans destroy what he knows as home and has grown angry at them for there evil
appearance/black and white body and no tail
position/unsure was born i a zoo until was set free 2 years ago
mated/forced by humans but never voluntarily  

zZzNuki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 pm
(sorry for not posting earlier, I was attending to some stuff offline...)
Bakher opened his eyes and nodded at the Lionessess words. He mulled it over, before casually folding his wings against his back with crisp flicks. He looked the lioness in the eyes.

"Pleased to meet you. My name is Bakher."

He was about to say more when a unknown wolf, evidently following the blood scent, came running up, grabbed a chunk of meat, and left, all without acknowleding him. Bakhers crest, which had been partially fluffed in happiness, now went flat. He hissed at how the wolf hadn't noticed him, and rose.

"Pardon me..I need to introduce myself to someone"

He puffed his feathers out, and stretched, then stalked off, following the droplets of blood from the chunk of meat the wolf had taken.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 pm
{Good start, but I'll need a little more, Andrew. Appearance, position in the pack, etc. Check the first posts. :3}

Larka nodded at Shadow as he tried leaving. She figured all he needed to do was finished, so he could be "dismissed".

The fox's nuzzle took her by surprise. She could feel the skin beneath her fur on her face heat up in a blush. "Um... You're welcome," she choked.

Flushed and slightly embarrassed, Larka stood and tossed her head in the direction of the den. "Alright. Uh, let's get going then."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm
Shadow turned "I'll mert up with you later" he told Larka as he turned heading back towards where the unicorn was, he stopped as he saw the griffon approch "Sorry about that, an issue came up" he said softly as he scratched the back of his head "Some one was injured and all that" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 pm
Asiril blinked curiously as he watched her, he followed slowly. He noticed a change in her and thought he had done something wrong, "I'm sorry if I..offended you.." he chose his words carefully, worried to not make enemies. He was not used to showing affection or even gratitude, but was worried he was already fairing poorly as his pace kept up with Larkas lead his ears were angled downwards his tail bobbing as he walked but moved barely.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:56 pm
makatos blood began to make a stench and he was unconcious  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:59 pm
{Andrew, what name do you want for you character? You've used two. Makato or Andrew?}

Larka shook her head, but kept her eyes forward. "You did nothing wrong, you just... Caught me by surprise," she said, using his exact words from earlier. She was indeed surprised.

The den could be seen finally, and the she-Wolf suppressed the urge to pick up the pace. She stayed at a slow walk for the sake of the injured fox.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 am
He sighed as he shook his head "Right" he said turning and running back towards the den "Larka" he called as he caught up, he looked at the Fox raising a brow, "What you have him on a leash or something?" he joked  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games