Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson watched as she grabbed the towels and left him soon enough without saying a word. Nothing came from him and he walked into the living at this moment and took a seat on the couch before grabbing the tv remote. Flipping through some channels he found little to watch and popped in a movie but kept the volume down at this time. A few stray thoughts wandered about his mind and he heard some footstep coming from the hallway and it seemed she had finished with her shower but he would let her have some privacy.

He did leave some clothing in the dresser and it consisted of some of his old shirts, jeans, shorts among other things and most of it might be large on her but that should not be a problem. Tyson leaned back in the soft cushion on the couch and might check on her sometime later so far he was enjoying the action movie he was watching. A little later on he stood up and walked to her room only to knock on the door. "Is everything alright" he asked through the door and hoped that she heard him. "As well if the clothing dose not fit I can see what else I can find for you" he added.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta had just found a shirt when Tyson's voice rang through the door. She slipped the shirt over her head. It was a bit big, but it would work. She pulled out a pair of boxers and grinned. This was just like what she would sleep in when she had lived at home. "Everything's fine." She called this over her shoulder as she pulled on the articles of clothing. She walked over and opened the door, smiling a bit because of the familiar clothing.

"This works just fine to sleep in." She smiled a bit as she looked down at the clothing. It felt strange to have more skin covered, but she liked the feeling. It made her feel safer, more like her old, sweet, innocent self.

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson heard her voice and smiled a little. "Alright" he said before he pulled him self from the door. He was going to go back and finish up his movie but he heard her walking towards him and soon enough the door was opened and he looked over at her. The clothing seemed to fit nicely and it was probably quite comfortable to say the least. "No doubt" he said as he looked her in the eyes once more. She seemed to be at some sort of peace at least for the time being. "Feel free to head to bed when you wish I am going to return to my movie. You can join me if you wish" he said before turning around and heading into the living room.

He dropped by the kitchen and picked up a quick drink before taking his former seat once more. Thing seemed to be going rather well for him. Sin was being obedient and did quite a bit on her without waiting for his permission. Tyson felt he had purchased the right slave although their was just the matter of getting her to sleep with him but he could wait for such things.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:53 pm
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta nodded when he told her the options. She walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, then headed to bed. She was to tired to do much of anything else. After not moving very much, all of the walking as such had seriously made the blonde's muscles hurt. She laid down on her bed, her small body sinking into the mattress. She smiled to herself, then pulled the covers over her. She sighed lightly as she closed her eyes, almost instantly falling asleep.

((Ugh, short >.< ))  

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm
((FYI me and the owner of this rp have made a new rp called Forcefully Bound if you would like to join make a profile and send it to Sleep Mirrors Death))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:41 pm
[[ NOTICE!! I haven't been really active because school has started and Im very involved in club activities. So... I would like to leave this RP so I dont hafta keep my partner in this RP waiting. Sorry for the last minute notice, but at least I said something and not just entirely ditched ;P

Have a good RP.

~Jack ]]

Himedere-Senpaii

Tipsy Sweetheart

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 am
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
Samantha put the pot back down and just walked past him and towards the room she was in. She may have been a fighter, but if she made a deal she kept to it always.
"I don't need you to accompany me..." Samantha said sharply and just went back up to the room to change.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian slumped a little bit as Samantha headed up to her room. He didn't lift the lock down just yet, not particularly being up to following her up. So much excitement so early. He needed a drink. He looked around, only just realizing he had been standing in his liquor room. He walked to the wine cabinet and picked up a dark arbor mist, pouring it into one of his array of wine glasses. He took a big sip and then headed upstairs. He firmly believed in the saying "It's 5 o'clock somewhere". Once back upstairs, he sat at his computer and went back to work.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aurora Tate

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson looked over his shoulder as he heard the sounds of another walking. He saw the blond haired women head back to her bed and he assumed that she was going to sleep. He might do the same after his movie was finished and he would make sure to lock the door to his bedroom. A few stay thoughts wandered about his mind as he watched the rest of the movie and it was finished soon enough. He sat up straight and stretched while letting a yawn out. Walking to the kitchen he left a small note on the fridge.

It basically said she could eat what she wanted when she woke up or wait to have breakfast with him. After that was done Tyson went to his room and locked the door behind him before stripping his body bare and going to the washroom before finally heading to bed. He was out like a light and slept peacefully through out the night. The sound of his alarm clock filled his ears and he just hit the snooze button and went back to sleep even though it was ten in the morning.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:54 pm
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
Samantha sighed and leaned against the door. She managed to find some jeans that fit her rather well and a t-shirt that seemed to fit her very well also. She looked around the room once more before leaving again, this time it was to explore this new house she was supposed to live in. 'I miss you so much daddy...' Samantha thought as she looked around. Her father would have given anything for her to live this life together with her.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.

Kiatala

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Alright." she said. She quickly headed for the shower. "I wonder what's in his room that makes it so that I can't go?" she thought. She quickly took a shower. She stepped out and got changed. She stretched for a while. "How nice~!" she said to herself. She slowly walked back to the living room. The news was still on. "A man was killed?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:11 pm

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

"One man three body guards and four corrupt politicians..."Jax replies quickly in a matter of factually tone before clearing his throat. "At least as far as i can tell from the news,it seems the man who lived had gotten luck and only had a nicked heart valve." Jax scratches his head and sighs,inwardly cursing at himself.

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

miller4595

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 am
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian pulled up his directory pages on the screen and began typing in names. He never got hits right away, usually he'd leave these websites up for days at a time. However, one of the sites came up with something immediately: an obituary. Ian's ears went flat and his tail that had been twitching behind him froze. He closed his eyes and shook his head, closing the result and pulling up another set of directories. He went from the ones open to the public, to much more secure ones. Again, the same obituary came up. It was of a man with the last name of Rose and a picture of him with his family. A third directory brought up newspapers clippings. These were of the same man looking desperate, the title of the articles: Hard Times Grow Harder, The Man Who Lost it All, Loses More Still, Missing Girl Presumed Dead, Father Still Desperate to Find His Daughter, Man Killed in Search of Missing Daughter. Ian read over each page slowly, taking it all in, a sadness growing in the pit of his stomach. Ian continued to read article after article of this poor man and his search for his long lost child, Samantha, hours passing as he dreaded the results of his search more and more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:00 pm
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
Samantha sighed and looked around, eventually making her way back down towards the stairs. She knew this already well that where she was at. She looked around to see if she could spot Ian. She let out a silent sigh and continued walking down the stairs. She wanted a feel for the house and staying in that room all day wouldn't get that.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.

Kiatala

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian picked up footsteps again and stood up in response, picking up his untouched drink. He minimized his screens and downed the drink as quickly as he could and stood up. He felt a head rush and stumbled a bit, but quickly caught his balance. He shook his head and looked at the time, sighing softly. It was so unconventional to go partying before early evening at least and it's exactly what he needed to take his mind off of things. He began heading downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen. There was a plate of brownies on the table and he picked one up. There was no ill flavor or smell, but he knew exactly what would follow and he hoped he could bring Samantha into enjoying it as well.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces