Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Nurse Cricket's Office - Dice Mechanics pg 20 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Hugs. Hugs were very, very nice.

"Mrrr." It might have been a purr, how low it was. This was how Mama held him, and though thinking of home brought a fresh a different pain, Mort was still quite comforted by the action. He closed his eyes for a few moments, letting Amrita sew his elbow up at whatever pace she wanted.

"I...It'll be okay," she said to a quavery-sounding Xiu. "One way or another."

He sure hoped so. Different parts of him still felt the stinging sensation of being burned, and he wondered how torn up his clothes probably were from the one-sided fight. But still, he did not call out to Malodore, not yet.

He did, however, hear someone call out his name.

The zomboil creaked one eye open to find the chupacabra, who looked a little worse for wear but at least was here, alive. As the vetala stitched him back up, he tested the control - his left hand's fingers twitched, the index trying to get Chuppi to come over.

Apparently reverting to a scareling state meant he needed lots and lots of cuddles. Why ghouls specifically? Maybe because even like this he liked boobs. Or maybe because he equated hugs from ghouls as best, since he only had a mother figure in his life who did so.

Either way, Xiu's arm was tugged a little more, to wrap about his neck.

"Mrrrrrrrrrrr."

Kaiyumi

Enoh Love

Rown
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 pm

((Here at request. Ghoulfriend senses were tingling.))

Mandy might not have noticed her at first. It was easy to overlook her, especially since she was so used to hiding in plain sight. But some static might have ruffled the cot and then the Sadako Doll was sitting on Mandy's pillow, using one of the drop bear's ears as a pillow.

"I know that Drop Bears are commonly found in forests, but they should try to avoid them when they're... exploding," Alwine said as she floated over to her ghoulfriend's bedside. A new minipet, a black book-bat, was flying behind her and darting its eyes around the new surroundings. Judging from the various pens and pencils stuck in Alwine's wrappings, she had come to the Nurse's Office from one of her HaHoWriMo write-ins.

"... Sorry," continued Alwine. "That was in bad taste. Humor never was my thing... how do you feel, Mandy?"

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Kaze Taco

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Oooh, a purr! A purr was a good thing! It brought a more honest smile to her lips. "You're cute." She commented idly, really honestly thinking nothing of it.

"Chuppi! Good to see you again~" Amrita chirped out, still smiling. The chupacabra was a nice sight to see; she was glad to see the ghoul still in one piece. "I'm almost done, and he's all yours." The patchwork promised softly, having Mort lift his arm so she could easier get at the back area. Her hands were still shaking but she was doing her best, and it seemed to be working! As she got closer to her initial stitches, she secured them and leaned in to tear the thread with her teeth, freeing the needle.

"There...I hope...that's okay?" She gingerly pat Mort's newly reattached arm, feeling a swell of pride through her misery. Aahhh, she felt helpful! It was a good feeling; no wonder Christof liked it so much!

...Ah, Christof! She still needed to find him.

"Mm...Oh jack, what's this...?" She pointed at the knife embedded in Mort's thigh, the needle disappearing into her scalp. "Was that always...? Or did you want me to...?"

Rown

Ol-j-man
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Mandy lifted a tired hand to stroke the Sadako Dolls head once before letting it flop back to her side, content to let the doll sit wherever it wanted.

"But Winnie, my home is called the Exploding Forests for a reason." Mandy replied quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone else. If she thought the attempt at humor was bad taste the soft smile on her face certainly didn't show it. She was just glad she was here, and safe. From the looks of it she had also been exactly where Mandy expected in those.... last... moments....

See what happens when you're weak.

Her smile faltered.

"Like I chased a Master Hunter across the Gym to the forest, fought some trainees, got trapped in a field that was ripping my Fear apart piece by piece and then got burnt to death.

...So not too bad."

She sighed slightly, eyes flicking over to the huddle around a certain cot. "Better than some. Riley got hit by that knife." Mandy's hand reached up almost of its own accord to trace the scar her own encounter had left, "but.... She's worse off than either I or Xiu where."

Taking her hand away from it's morbid course she took one of Alwine's, "Thank you for coming."

Kaze Taco

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Kaze Taco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Alwine felt awful. She had been writing away while Mandy had been chasing after a Hunter. Not just a Hunter, a Master Hunter.

"I'm sorry, Mandy. If I had any idea that there was something like that on the campus, I wouldn't have just been writing..."

The book-bat seemed to take insult to Alwine's statement, and flew low to the floor to examine some of the bugs milling about.

Alwine put her other hand over Mandy's and hugged it. "I'm sorry you keep on getting burned to death. First Christmas, then..." She paused to shrug her shoulders. "At least Nurse Cricket is here to take care of you, and Riley, and... and anyone else who might have been hurt."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:07 pm

"Hey, I'm glad you had no idea. I felt tones better during it knowing you where at least safe in your dorm writing. Besides... One more student would have just been one more student being hurt."

At the mention of the Nurses name her eyes once again flicked over to Riley's cot. She didn't think the Nurse would be able to see anyone else for a while yet, and besides like Alwine said it wasn't the first time she'd been burnt to death... she'd be fine. "I don't think I need to be seen by the Nurse.... I think like a lot of us I just need to sleep and recover my Fear. Burns'll heal on their own."

She shrugged, somewhat painfully.

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Kaze Taco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Alwine sat down on a stool next to the cot-- it was probably more meant for medical supplies than visitors, but the haunt didn't care.

"Do you want me to stay while you sleep?" she asked. Alwine knelt down and picked up the book-bat, gently brushing off a bug that had crawled onto its spine. "This place seems calm enough for me to get some writing done, if you don't mind."

A penstrictor slithered out of Alwine's bandages and settled in the ghoul's hand while the haunt slapped the book-bat flat on her lap so she could continue her writing.

She seemed agitated, though. In actuality, her writing would also help her keep her mind off the fact that Hunters had been on the campus. Hunters had been on the campus and they had hurt students.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Mandy had originally going to suggest moving to her dorm... but here sounded like a good place as well. At least then Nurse Cricket wouldn't get mad if she was supposed to be seen before leaving, and in all likely hood any new news would turn up here first...

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

If Cricket did actually want them gone and not taking up cot's she could nudge them later.

Mandy yawned slightly, eyes fluttering. As she was about to settle she noticed the agitation in Alwine's movements and made one last effort before letting herself drift off, "Hey, it'll be fine ok? Stop worrying. They've lost any element of surprise now.."

Mandy trailed off as she slowly was pulled under by the allure of sleep.

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:28 pm

She smiled at the boy. Thankful that he had been able to at least let her get her tears out. His hug, it was comforting and fluttered something in her but....She quelled it in a instant, over run by exhaustion and emotions, she mumbled a reply before nodding her head.

"Home sounds nice now." She agreed before taking his hand and staying close. Her face would probably be constantly red, but for that moment, she took more notice in the fact that his warm was supportive and warm. In a way, she was pretty she could pull through if she focused on that until she got in her aquarium. After that though, was another matter entirely different.

"Thank you for taking me home Mac." She smiled softly under her bangs before exiting out with him.

((Exiting.))

Enoh Love
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Christof shifted in his cot. He had allowed himself a few moments to doze, waiting for his Fear to re-situate, but the myriad of voices, "Riley? Is Riley okay?" became too frequent to ignore.

He sat up, brows knit as he spotted the gaggle of students all crowded around a particular cot.

Mistress...

No... no no no no no-

The hunchback lurched to his feet, stumbling a bit as he pushed his way closer, his mind reaching out frantically with a quiet, timid, hopeful, Mistress? Mistress please be okay... What can I do? How may I help? Let me serve you! before he could even see her prone body in the middle of the knot of people.

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Trira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:03 pm

((Entering from ORP))

Moure was taking much, much longer than he should've to reform. This was most likely because, as he slowly came back into existence, his body was straining to piece itself together. And failing, too.

As Moure finally regained conciousness, he managed to keep from screaming, his voice worn out from his silent yells during the ramaging fire. He shuddered, the panic still burning inside of him. Almost as an afterthought, his brain forced him to check and make sure he was in one piece, after all that.

He wasn't.

Moure's top half was, more or less, a pile of Parts. Many of the stitches holding him together had burned up, leaving Moure's limbs barely connected, if they were still on at all. His troublesome left arm was completely taken apart, the weakness in it's seams had caused those stitches to be the first to combust when the flames had come. His right hand too, had come off, the rest of that arm hanging limply from less than five stitches a seam. His head was barely connected, and he felt like if he tipped it slightly, it might just roll off. There were some stitches missing from his face too, if his estimation was correct. At least the rest of him was still generally intact. Cphira really would've killed him if he'd ruined his Runner legs.

He tried to sit up gently, feeling his head shifting with the movement. His hair was singed slightly, the very tips just a tad darker than they should've been. He grimaced as he saw various burns across his arms. He'd have to patch those up too. At least Edel didn't have to see him like this, not while he was in such a pathetic state. Carefully, so so carefully, Moure lifted his barely intact arm. There was a slight strain, one stitch snapping between his midarm and shoulder as he did so. Fortunately, the rest of his arm held, and he raised it closer to his face to stare at the stump of his wrist, his hand motionless on the cot next to him. At least one arm was almost usable. That left arm was relatively trashed though. He didn't even know if he'd be able to use it again, if it ever got reattached.

Which brought him to his next problem. How was he going to manage to put himself back together again without having any control of his hands?

((Description of Moure's Wounds: Left arm is completely off, and the segments which make it up are somewhat burned and detached from each other (and sitting in a pile on Moure's cot). Other arm is barely hanging on, and that hand is also seperated from the wrist. (Those arm pieces that are held together by three-five stitches per seam at this point) Head is barely connected to the body, and could come off if any more of the stitches snap. The stitches that go diagonally down his face are partially intact. The rest of him is, more or less, still held together.))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Christof's desperate, impeding voice was heard only in his own head. There was nowhere else for his words to go, and no response to be heard from them. Christof was just talking to himself.

One of Cricket's familiar little centipedes crawled across Riley's chest, inching towards the blackened hole in her midsection. It slid forward, until the tip of it's head reached out to the edge -

And pulled away, turning and inching away as if disgusted by the mere prospect of touching it.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Christof's lips trembled as he managed to elbow himself to Riley's bedside, his breathing quickening and hands shaking as he gently lifted one of her's. It felt cold. Bad cold. Not undead cold. Colder than it should ever feel. Mistress. You are stronger than some stupid human. We will fix you, just you see, I'll... I'll build you death armor with lasers and knives and you will cut them all up to tiny pieces, just you see, just talk to me and tell me what you want and I will deliver, he babbled, not caring it was probably in his own skull.

When even the tentacles stayed still and limp, his hunch shook, grip on her fingers tightening.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 pm

"Christof." Malodore's voice quavered embarassingly; it cleared its throat and tried again. "Christof. Come... come here. You - we - can't help her right now... I need your assistance with stitching, per favore." The plague doctor had spotted Moure; who better to aid in quickly fixing up a patchwork than another patchwork? The Igor's work was good.

And hopefully the distraction would be good for both of them.

Trira

Bilious

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 pm

((entering))

The frost demon had reformed some time ago but had been knocked out for quite some time. When she roused she did so groggily, head heavy and eyes still drooping. It was the same as the last time, the frost demon had simply combusted in the flames. An unstable lattice of ice and patches of meltwater aside, the ghoul liked to think she was alright.

Edel squinted as she scanned the vicinity. A crowd had gathered around the still-unconscious mindflayer. The ghoul had seen her fall in battle but wasn't aware of the the degree of Riley's injuries. From the looks of how things were going, it looked bad but -

It couldn't be as bad as the sight a few cots away. The frost demon was certain she heard her heart shatter into pieces at the sight of Moure. Her mind was a blank or rather, it was more of the fact that she could not bring herself to assess the extent of the damage. Getting up from her cot and stumbling to his side, the ghoul looked at him with wide, sad eyes before glancing around the room.

Someone help him please?” she pleaded.
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces