Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:30 pm
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

As she feels his hand at the back of her neck, she relaxes and leans towards him for another kiss. As their lips connect, she closes her eyes and remains that way. She was content and enjoyed being so. Moving closer to him, she wraps her arms lightly around his neck as she deepens their kiss. A light moan escapes from her as she does and this causes a blush to creep up her cheeks.

Next night

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image
Kyso’s hands slid down the curve of her back, cupping her bottom gently. With his strong arms, he lifted her easily, to allow her to wrap her legs around him without breaking the kiss. His eyes cracked open, and he couldn’t keep the smile from his lips. She looked utterly adorable with the light blush gracing her cheeks. It made his heart clench, his breathing catch in a way he didn’t understand. His body was responding like it normally would when he found a woman, but at the same time this was different. He felt as if she was doing magic on his very soul. Perhaps she was. It could have been one of her strengths. Though the only magic he had performed on his soul was painful, and this definitely wasn’t.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Having to subdue another moan, Isabella wraps her arms tighter around Kyso. She knew what he wanted her to do but knew that she shouldn't. At that moment, a small portal appears in the room. Through it falls a letter and then the portal closes again. Feeling the magic that came from that portal, Isabella pulls back slightly and turns her head towards her bed. Seeing the letter, her eyes widen as she sees the seal upon it. "F-Father's seal but he never uses it when sending letter's to me." she say as she reluctantly moves out of Kyso's arms. Even though she moved from his arms, her hand traveled down his arm to take hold of his hand. Even though the letter was an emergency, she refused to let go of him for long. Picking up the letter, she opens it and quickly reads through it. "It...It would seem that a suitor has come for me again but upon hearing the news that I am already taken, the man wishes to meet with us." she says as she turns to Kyso.

Next night

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image
The moment the portal appeared in her room, Kyso jumped back, summoning a flame to attack whomever would come out. Quickly, after the letter fell, he closed the portal. Turning to her, he snapped, “Are you sure it’s from your father? Smell it, is it his scent?” The fact that it had a seal on it, to him could only mean two things. Either someone sent the message, pretending to be Lucifer, or Lucifer himself was trying to send a secret message. Neither were very good thoughts. “If it’s from your father, tell me, who would he warn you of?” As the demon spoke, he started work around her. He was fading out the smell of each other that both of them had upon the other. He knew protocol: that they weren’t supposed to even touch this early in the courtship, and therefore had to insure they smelt as if they hadn’t touched. Especially to a stranger. She would be outed as a slut or worse by her peers otherwise. And strangely, he cared if she was.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Smiling, she nods her head and looks at him. "It is from father. He only uses this colored ink or uses that signature when writing to me. Well, another give away was the name he signed it with. He said it was something my mother used to call him." she says, looking down at the letter. Sure enough at the bottom in a gold and crimson ink was the nickname of Luci. Stopping herself from giggling, Isabella quickly called a flame to her hand and the letter burned. Turning to Kyso, she nods her head. "We need to get to the main hall to meet with my father and this man." she says to him. Biting her lower lip, she looks at him a moment longer. As she does, her eyes dart towards his lips as she runs her tongue over her own. Shaking her head, she turns towards her bedroom door. "W-We should go." she repeats, trying to get images of the two of them out of her head.

Next night

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image
"Wait." he said, not moving. He believed her when she said it was her father's. She was intelligent enough to know for sure one way or another. However, that left the second option. "Your father could be sending you a message by sealing it. Is there anyone he'd warn you of? Perhaps a past suitor?" For a moment, Kyso had a very strong desire to dance in that past suitor's blood, but he pushed it away. He needed to stay focused, in order to help her think. He couldn't imagine her disliking anyone, to his dismay, and once again wondered how they could be so different. He knew he wasn't a good person, and that wasn't going to change by marrying her. If she could deal with that, he wasn't sure.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Thinking for a moment, she looks over at him and nods her head. "There is one man he would warn me of." she says quietly. Placing a hand over her chest, she closes her eyes. The truth was that there was a young prince from another section of the kingdom who had been trying to get her to marry him ever since she had become of age. He had everything from trying to kidnap her to even tricking her. A small tremble went through her body as she thinks back on everything.

Next night

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 am
User Image
Kyso stepped towards her, placing a hand upon her shoulder. "I will protect you. In fact," he trailed off, weaving a spell, it made others not want to touch her, actually shocking them if they did. It was subtle, so that the prince wouldn't be warned, but it still was strong. "There. That should keep you safe." Unaffected by his own spell, he laid a kiss upon her forehead. "Tell me about this 'suitor,'" he spat the word, "as we leave for your father's office. It would not do to be late."

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Nodding, she turns and walks out of the room, knowing that Kyso would follow. "His name is Razvan, he is the first son to the Duke of Koren. He calls himself a prince even though he is really just the Duke's son. Even being born into a high noble family, he doesn't have my magic ability and is in fact very weak at it. He is highly trained in swordmanship though. I believe he did it to make up for the short comings of his magic." she says. "Father turned him away before I could because he didn't want me marrying someone that was only able to protect me with a sword. He knows how unreliable a sword can be and started picking suitors based on their magic skill. That is why Razvan has always kept trying. He believes he can change father's mind but being persistent. For father to grant this meeting must mean that Razvan believes he has finally been chosen. Although, knowing my father, even though he stated in his letter that Razvan knows about you and wishes to meet you. I'm sure that stupid boy has no idea about you what so ever." Since she had been talking, the walk to her fathers office didn't take as long as it usually would. Stopping in front of the doors, she pauses and looks over at Kyso. Nodding her head, she knocks once before entering. "Hello father." she says with a bright and cheerful smile on her face. Walking into the room, she glances to her right and sees a young man with raven colored hair, tan skin and red eyes leaning against the far wall. It was plan to see from his gold and white clothing that he was a noble. Razvan she thinks before turning to her father.

"I'm sorry to bother you my dear but Razvan here wished to speak with you." Lucifer says, a smile playing across his lips as he glances at Kyso for a moment before turning to Razvan. "My daughter is very busy with her studies and so I would ask that you make this quick Razvan." he says in a firm voice.

Smiling, Razvan nods and walks over to her. "Princess, you get lovely each time I lay my eyes upon you. I know that you just turned away yet another suitor but I would like to take the time to get to know you and perhaps one day marry you." he says with a large smile on his face.

Isabella just looks at him and then to her father. "Father, you didn't tell him?" she says. Lucifer thinks for a moment and then shakes his head. Sighing, Isabella turns to Razvan and her eyes narrow. "I've already found someone and we are currently in a courtship." she says to him in a firm voice.

Looking at her, the smile falls from Razvan's face. Immediately it is clear to see that he was beyond being angry. "Who is he? I'll slaughter him." he says as he looks at Isabella. Reaching out, Razvan goes to grab her arm to make sure she wouldn't be able to move away from him until he got his answer.

Next night

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 am
User Image
Kyso steps inside, to answer the fool's question. A cackle, too evil to be a laugh, parts from his lips, "As weak as you are?" He drops his shields, letting his full power show. It tripled what normally was felt, making him almost level to Lucifer. He was courting Isabella, he figured it was time to show his true colors. His true power. "I can make your sword rust in your hands, numb your arms so that they cannot move, stop the air to keep you from breathing," He cackled once more, "and yet you think you can defeat me?" Kyso knew that even without his magic, he was a good fighter. Not with swords, but scythes. Two blades attached to a razor sharp wire. It was much more adaptable than a weak blade.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Turning towards the voice, Razvan's eyes narrow. "Who the hell are you boy. A lowly being like yourself would dare not show respect where it is due. I should have you killed for that." he says as he grabs Isabella's arm. Even though he felt the shock, he didn't let go and just squeezed her arm harder.

Turning to Kyso, Isabella is about to speak but winces slightly as Razvan grabs her arm. Turning to him, her eyes narrow a bit. "Take your hand off me Razvan." she says in a cool voice that seemed to make the room a bit colder.

Next night

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image
"Station is not nearly as important as power boy. You might be weak, but you are not blind to my power" As soon as the man touched Isabella, touched what was his Kyso's violet eyes bleed red. Summoning his scythes, he threw one, letting it wrap around Razven's wrist. The wire was sharp enough to easily slice through his flesh, and dig into his bone, but only the blade could truly slice bone in half. He jerked the cord, pulling the bloody hand towards him and off of what was his. In bat, which consisted of shrieks and echoes, Kyso cursed the man, bringing forth every pain he'd experienced in his short lifetime. He knew better than to kill him; torturing would teach others not to touch what was his.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Crying out in pain, Razvan looks at the man and summons a sword to his free hand. Bringing it up over his head, he tries to slice Kyso. Before anyone could do anything, Isabella rushes over and steps between the two. Razvan just barely stops the blade before it sliced deeper into her shoulder. Feeling the blade cut her shoulder, Isabella grits her teeth. "Both of you stop this. Razvan, this is Kyso, he is the man currently courting me." she says firmly. Lucifer remains silent and simply observes everything taking place. Should Razvan go off into a madness the king would just kill him.

Razvan's blade vanishes and he looks at Isabella and then at the demon behind her. "I see." he says quietly. Nodding, Isabella blinks a few times. She was feeling a bit dizzy. Slowly, she leans back against Kyso.

Next night

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 am
User Image
Carefully, almost tenderly, Kyso draws Isabella against him, wrapping her in one of his large wings. After, only after he was sure she was safe, and couldn't run between them again, did he turn his attention back to the fool. "Not yet you haven't." It came out sinister, and there was a madness in his eyes. Snapping his attention to Lucifer, he demanded, in a tone he'd never used before the dark king, "I request use of you dungeons to teach this boy and others who try to harm my bride a lesson in behavior." Torture wouldn't lead to death. He didn't want him to die quite yet. No longer was he a danger to Isabella, and therefore, Kyso planned to extend his death.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:50 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image

Thinking for a moment, Lucifer shrugs and nods his head. "Very well, it is time that boy and his family learned their place anyways." he says in a cold voice. "Only those born or married into the royal family deserve a royal title Lord Razvan. Although, Kyso, before you do that I'd like you to tend to my daughters wounds. She heals quickly but I'd rather make sure the healing doesn't leave any scaring." Lucifer says as a group of guards enter the room, as though Lucifer knew that this event would occur. They take hold of Razvan and wait for Kyso to release him before taking him away.

Since she was hidden by Kyso's wing, Isabella couldn't really hear anything but she could still hear everything. Smiling about her fathers decision, she looks up at Kyso. Shifting slightly, she places a small kiss on the side of his neck while remaining hidden. "Thank you, Kyso." she says to him in a low voice that only he would hear.

Next night

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces