Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 am
User Image
serenity nodded"well..it happens" she said and picked up her son"god..can give u a precious thing..at times.."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:28 am
User Image ikkaku smiled "yea they can and the best part about it is the family cause once you have that nothing can come between it" ikkaku sawthe ring on her finger and looked down "so im guessing the father of dark was married to you"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 am
User Image
serenity nodded and put her son down as she looked at the ring"he..was yes.." she said as she looked at him

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:32 am
User Image "to tell you the truth miss sereinty i did plan to marry her i was gonna tell her but out of no where something appeared on her forehead she got all crzt vampire on me and i kinda freaked out cause that was the first time she did so i ranaway hoping i wouldnever see her again" ikkaku layed in the sand and looked at the blue sky  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:33 am
User Image
serenity laughed"well...i am mostly humen...to tell the honest truth..theirs only alittle 1% of vampire in me.."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 am
User Image "rerally now how is a pretty girl like you a human for a second there i truely thought you were a vampire" ikkaku laughs a little  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:36 am
User Image
serenity laughed and blushed some"i dont know really.."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:38 am
User Image ikkaku sat up and looked into her eyes "well if you want miss sereinty i dont mind turning you into full vampire thats if you agree if you dont well thats fine" ikkaku smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:38 am
User Image
serenity blushed"y..you would do that"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 am
User Image ikkaku smiled at her "well yes i would but only for you permission though im not like opther vampires who just attacks someone i wasnt raise like that"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:41 am
User Image
serenity giggled"id..love to be one.."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:42 am
User Image "so that means a yes right" ikkaku smiled and went closer to her and he bite her neck softly  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 am
User Image
serenity blushed and closed her eyes"y..yes thats a yes" she put her hands softly on his shoulder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:44 am
User Image ikkaku bites sereintys neck really hard and he felt a vein and he started to drink her blood  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 am
User Image
serenity blushed as she let him she moved close

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games