Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
Aud grinned, noticing his teen-like vocabulary. "Right." She said with a quick nod. She looked at the ground. "Wow...so, like everyone who's studied egyptian mythology basically knows everything about your family...?" Aud frowned slightly. 'How sad to have everything be so...public' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
ANUBIS
GOD OF THE CEMETERIES, JUDGE AND GUIDE OF THE SOULS, WEIGHER OF THE HEART

Anubis shrugged. "Well, I never thought of it that way, but yeah. That's pretty much how it is." He admitted.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 am
User Image
"No offence Anubis, but that would suck..." she said, drumming her fingers on the table lightly again. "I mean, I wouldn't want everything about my family out there for anyone to know...." She trailed off, thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis really didn't care too much, he'd never thought of it anyways. "Maybe it was to make us seem more human. We have our own troubles, not just those of the mortals." He said, absent-mindedly.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image
Aud slipped out of her reverie, not exactly getting what Anubis was saying. She blinked in confusion but nodded her head anyway, looking around the diner briefly once again. "Mortals do have different problems..." Aud said, remembering the 'zombie dad' part Horus and Anubis had told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis nodded. "Normally, we don't pay too much attention. It's against the rules, I guess." he said, cracking his neck.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
Aud flinched slightly as she heard the cracking noise. "Rules...? You guys have rules?" she asked with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis sighed. "Probably shouldn't have said that, but yes. We have a few rules. You can't try and control someone else's domain... There are a few more rules, but they don't translate very well."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 am
User Image
Aud nodded. "Well, I guess you're not lying, huh?" She paused, scanning Anubis. "See, that's what I like about you," She started, "Most people, including me, lie at least sometimes. But...you can't. So basically, I can always trust you." Aud said with a small smile that immediatly faded. 'But he can't always trust me...' Her mind said. Aud shook the thought away, returning to Anubis. "So how does that feather work? Couldn't you just give it to someone else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis nodded, listening to her talk. "Yeah, I guess that's true." He opened his hand and summoned the feather, it was just a small white feather, that of a dove. "Well, it's more of a 'you can't do something or you'll die' kind of thing. I could give it to someone, but only if they wanted to take it."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image
Aud nodded, pretending like the realized what he was saying. "Oh, alright. But...if someone else had it would you still be able to do your weighing-heart thing?" she asked, remembering what Horus had said when he was introducing Aud to Anubis. She stared at the feather, watching it carefully as if it could change any second.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis had to think about that question. "I dunno, nobody's ever really wanted to take it before." he admitted, rubbing his eye slightly.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 am
User Image
Aud nodded. "Oh...." she mumbled. As weird as it might sound, Aud truly wanted to know. "Let's try it!" she said suddenly, a grin appearing on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:34 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis shrugged and started to write something on the napkin. "Alright, I'm pretty sure you need to recite this to be able to take the feather. Be aware that if you lie, you will burn to a crisp."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 am
User Image
Aud hesitated for a moment, but nodded. "Kay...can I give it back to you at anytime, or would I have to recite that again?" she asked, peering over the table to see what he was writing. "All I wanna know is if your powers still work when someone else has the feather." she noted.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff