Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 pm
"I'm not sure but we should make camp soon or risk your horse getting tired later on," Kain says looking at the now dark sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Nodding in agreement, Avarielle dismounted the horse and stood next to it. "Hope we get this over with." She said, looking at him.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:27 am
"I hope not for once this is over I will be chained to a woman I dont love and loss this freedom I have now," kain says as he gets some sticks in a pile and uss the flints to start the fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle swiftly turned around and drew her blade. She's heard something from within the trees. "Someone's here." Avarielle said to Kain. Her eyes changing to some gold like color, Avarielle listened closer to the sounds.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:06 pm
Kain jerks up looking all around. He sniffs trying to tell what it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

Multiple dark masses appeared from the shadows. They seemed to appear as deformed humans. Avarielle flinched at the site of them. "What are they?" She asked Kain, watching their movements. They're teeth seemed to glow, considering how white they were.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm
"I don't know," Kain says moving back from the forms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

Avarielle positioned herself in front of Kain. "Kain..Stay behind me. Okay?" Avarielle said, glacing back at him. Her grip on her blade tightened as they crept closer. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:37 am
☽қąɨŋ☾

User Image" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain growls at the pale forms and pulls out his sword facing opposite of Avarielle. "I'm not untrained or some weaklean," Kain says ready to fight.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:50 am
User Image

"I didn't say you were." Avarielle said, staring at the dark masses. "I just don't know what these things are."

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 am
☽қąɨŋ☾

User Image" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain realizes what was coming at them and starts to laugh, "its traveling entertainers," Kain says with a grin.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

Avarielle deflected a strike that came to her face. "What?" Avarielle asked, swinging her blade to keep them away.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:03 pm
"Entertainers slash thugs is what i mean to say," Kain says.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

Avarielle swung her blade again, a bright light shooting out, slashing some of them. "They don't even seem human." The injured once let out a shriek so devilish, that is pierced through the ears of Kain and Avarielle.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 pm
"I never said that they were human ones," Kain says and slash out with his sword. "They're from the Hunter's family. Their mark is on them," Kain says seeing that mark.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff