Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 pm
he smiled at the little girls "you are remembering. that's great." he looked at rose and lilly "too far?" he asked nervously  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm
"W-W-What would m-make y-y-you think th-that?" Roy asked then kneeled down to the twins, singing his lullaby again to help soothe the pain.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 pm
"no....it's just..." rose and lilly sighed, shaking their heads.
"it would have been "
"better if you weren't dead...."
daisy and carnation sat up straight, looking at rose and lilly with smiles. they wrapped their ams around roy and gave him a small smile. "thanks roy... for helping us..." they whispered, kissing him on the cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 pm
Roy laughed, "Happy to help." He hoped that Daisy and Carnation didn't feel things for him. After all, they were about half his age and he felt like a brother to them.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm
he sighed "oh....so you didn't like it?" he swept his feet....or whatever was where his feet was supposed to be......across the grass "because, i man not be alive, but i can feel, look, and act alive"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm
"well.... we haven't really told any body this because we can't do it alone but"
"when all four of us combine our powers.... we can bring people back to life... if they haven't faced judgment yet and are wondering the earth lost that is..." the four girls smiled and sat next to eachother.
"so, nik... you want to be alive again?" daisy and carnation smiled and played with their hair.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm
he smiled. "yes, i would love to be alive again"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 pm
the girls looked at eachother and smiled softly. "mk... just give us a sec." they muttered, standing up.
rose and lilly looked at Daisy and carnation with grins on their faces. "well, you're a milenea old now... you should be able to shift forms..." they smirked.
"we know that. we just haven't tried yet..." daisy and carnation muttered, roling their eyes at their sisters as they shifted forms into older versions of themselves.
the four girls smiled and turned to nikolai. "mk, now that we're all at the same power level, we can do it." they grinned
User ImageUser Image
((first pic is daisy and rose))((second pic is carnation and lilly))  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
he floated back sharply at the transformation. " whoa....cool"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm
"glad you like it" the girls laughed and moved to stand around him in a circle. the girls smiled softly and placed their hands on him, mixing their powers together to make his soul solidify into a new body for him  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm
he fell to the ground, dizzy. when he got up he looked at his hands "oh....what?" his hands still looked translucent. he looked at his body and it still looked ghostly "what? i thought...but how can?" he stood up "i feel normal. i can feel things and people, but why do i still look like this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:41 pm
"we're not done yet genius." the girls smirked and they started to mutter things in greek; preyers to certain gods, asking for nikolai to be given a second chance and all that. when they stepped back, nikolai wasn't translucent anymore and as rose and lilly stepped forwards, they found out he was solid again.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm
he looked again, and he was finally a solid color and he breathed a sigh of relief. "oh thank you! how could i ever repay you!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm
"well.... we can think of a few things..." rose and lilly grined, looking at him sweetly.
daisy and carnation flopped onto the ground and sighed, seeing as this was their first transformation it was going to take them a while before they could change back to their true forms and they weren't too happy about it.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm
"Welcome back!" Roy laughed and attempted to pat Nikolai on the back but stopped, still a little freaked out.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff