Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A Bend in Reality (ReOpening, players please sign in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:18 pm
((Don't worry about it Silent. I understand how you can be so busy. Also, don't worry about Angel, I'm sure he feels like an idiot now. Don't ya bro?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 pm
Ashley turned around and replied to the smart-a** remark, "It called me a fat pig, what`s it to ya?" The sarcasm, of course, was apparent in her voice, supported by her smile. "You lookin` to be next, punk?" Seth couldn`t help but laugh, saying, "Ashley...you wouldn`t be able to intimidate a kitten!" Samantha, just wanting to throw in her two cents, said, "You`re one to talk, Seth, `Mr. Icantwatchascarymoviewithoutscreaminglikealittlegirl!`" Seth tapped the table and said, "That was Aaron`s fault! He had been popping out of random places scaring everybody the entire day, and--you know what, just forget it."  

SilentFox21993

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:53 pm
Lance chuckled and pulled his hood back. "So joking aside. What took you all so long?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:14 pm
(I Dont think your gay or anything like that. Im just very surprised. You did one of hte hardest and rarest things a man can do. And that is to perfectly portray a woman character as a woman. You were so at good I just assumed you were a girl. BUT THIS MAKES YOU ONE HELLUVA WRITER MAN! I didnt mean to offend you in anyway)

"Maybe you should tell me why you didnt bother to stick around and help me first"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 am
"Had to make sure this place wasn't too hostile." He said and took a seat at the table. "And stop complaining, you can move can't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 am
Jack, having kept mostly quiet, said, "I`m not trying to sound any certain way in saying this, but Andrew is indeed what kept us." Samantha nodded in agreement and said, "Yes, we couldn`t move him until we treated him a bit. He still needs medical attention though..." Ashley pulled the knife out of its position in the wood and set it aside.  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am
Andrew shook his head, "I told you Im fine Samantha. It's just...er...Sprained? Yeah it's sprained" Miles rubbed the back of his neck, "You know, Im never the one to be telling people what to do...But shouldnt we be doing something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm
Lance shrugged, relaxing in his chair. "When we move out, we move out. Enjoy the time we get to rest."  

MrTomGero

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm
Samantha looked out of the open door to see that the rain was starting to let up. "We are just waiting for the rain to stop. Until then, we`re staying here." She looked over at the knife that Ashley had used. "So, that`s our ticket, huh?" Ashley laughed and said, "Yup, on such short notice, it`s all we could think of. Pretty brilliant, huh?" Samantha nodded in agreement, and said, "But then who has the tracer that triggers it?" Seth smiled and replied, "You, Sammy-girl!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 pm
Andrew took another shot of whiskey, "Well...It better start letting up soon..." Miles noticed Jack had been keeping quiet the whole, "Hey Jack, are you ok little man? Youve been pretty quiet all this time"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm
Jack looked up at Andrew. "I`ve nothing to say. All I can do is wait for these people to finish their tests and take me home. You...seem to be interested in my kind...the Anthros, I mean...and the humans of my world usually despise us...so why do you seem to like me so much?" There was genuine interest in his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm
Andrew's eyes widened, "Gah!" The question had caught him off guard, and it wasnt exactly an easy one for him to answer being a furry closet case, "Ugh...well...you see...In our reality...your kind, the anthros...dont actually exist" Miles scratched his head,"Your kind is only an idea created by humans in our reality...And there are some of us humans...who are commonly refered to as furrys...the have a...'special interest' in anthros and would be willing to do anything to be or have anthros in our reality..." Miles began turning red, "Most humans dont like us-I MEAN THEM!...They make fun of them..." Miles took another shot of whiskey.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:23 am
(( sorry lost track of being in here)) John was not as sick of the empty space as the others but there was a slip, but when the tracer activated the snap to a reality landed him far from the others but to be more precise it was on the other side of the town of Homestead. He was then surrounded by a whole gang of Highwaymen but in the course of the short battle he not only gained there trust but got an offer to join them  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 am
Lance wasn't really paying attention to anything that was being said, but after awhile he thought something over and looked at Samantha. "Its been too long. Should I track down the other one?"  

MrTomGero

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 am
The light left Jack`s eyes. "Oh, so the humans are the same everywhere..." Samantha looked up at Lance. "If you want to...when we leave this reality, he will come with us as long as he has his tracer."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff