Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Demons plain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm
"yep. i'm Iris." she grinned and then looked down at Thanatos. "yeah, that's my brother... he's kinda sorta being punnished right now...." she snickered, and then looked up at roy. "our parents are extremely strict." she shrugged, glancing back at the gates. "wow, seems like he really wants out..." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:58 pm
"Well you don't want to meet him." Roy sighed and watched the gates shake. "Even his name means the end of the world."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 pm
"must be a really strong demon to have gotten sealed away like that..." eris mumbled, turning back to the gates. "so what, he probably just pissed of...." the pillow started but was cut off by another of Eris' hugs. "watch your mouth..." she frowned before moving closer to the gates. "what'd he do?" she asked quietly, tilting her head to the side as she stared at the seal on the gates, annalyzing how to get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:19 pm
"He was pissed off at some guy and tried to get him back by killing the guy's girlfriend and sending her to hell." Roy explained.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:21 pm
"oh... he was bad..." eris sighed, finnishing her annalisis of the seal she took a step back. "i gotta go... i'm starting to get hungry..." she whispered, biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:25 pm
He looked at his watch. He had to get the dorms ready for Daisy and Carnation. "Yeah, I better get going, too." he mumbled and turned around. "Bye." he said and left.

The gates shook violently now.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 pm
"good bye..." eris smiled, waving to him as he walked off. when he was out of her sight she turned back to the gates and smiled, setting Thanatos down at her feet and rolling up her sleeves. "this shouldn't be too hard..." she muttered, placing her hands on the seal and muttering something in ancient greek before the seal shattered and she jumped back, grabbing the pillow as she did so. "so, you really are going through with this..." the pillow sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

The gates flew open as thousands of different colored lightning bolts shot out of the gates. "Finally!" Armageddon snarled and walked out.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:34 pm
"you're welcome, Armageddon." Eris mumbled, looking at him with a small smile. "oh, yeah sure.... treat him nice, not me." the pillow grumbled and rolled its beaded eyes. "oh shut up Thanatos!" eris hissed. "i think i liked you better when you were a giant bird... atleast then you couldn't talk!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm
"Thanatos, eh?" Armageddon chuckled and scratched the back of his ear. "Any particular reason you're a pillow?" he asked then grinned evilly at Eris. "And any particular reason you're in that disguise?" he asked her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:42 pm
"my little brats are here and i want to catch them off gaurd for once... so i haven't sent them a demon to warn them and i chose a form they've never seen." eris sighed. "and he's like that because i punnished him for creating two elementals without telling me. he's such a naughty boy sometimes... and it seems that you have been doing some nasty s**t around here too, atleast that's what i saw from Olympus." she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 pm
"Yeah, whatever." he grumbled. "You know, most of your kids are in love, and nothing brings a smile to my face more than watching hearts break." he smirked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 pm
"which is exactly why i came to you." eris smirked, shifting to her goddess form. "most of them happen to be in love with people whom you either hate or are related to someone you hate. so why not take care of both our problems at the same time?" she grinned evily, walking over to him and placing her hands on his shoulders .
(i think eris might have a crush on him.... is that fricking possible?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 pm
(i guess so lol)
Armageddon glanced at her hands, growled, and took a few steps back so her hands wouldn't touch him. "I'll help you," he muttered. "Just don't touch me."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:59 pm
(lol.. never thought i'd say this but poor eris!!)
"you're not being verry fun." she chuckled and her hands slipped back to her sides. "but alright.... any one in particular you'd like?" she asked with a small roll of her eyes as a large bird pecked at her shoe and she kicked it. "definatly better as a bird." she mumbled.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff