Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
Zanza laughed and he held his finger as the nearly invisible string slowly came out and he smiled a bit.There were two types of strings one was this metal one the other was my element to control the strings is a hard task but for starters.Zanza threw a large thimble wrapped up with iron strings instead of yarn.Please tie it to your finger and then cut a three foot sized piece and we can start there.Zanza waited and watched as he also tossed over a sheathed knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"No...Just give a line...About...3 feet." Avarielle smiled at him. "Please?"

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
Zanza got up and dropped a three foot line and took the thimble back as he sat in the desk next to her now.Alright now tie a side to your most dexterous finger or the one you think is anyway.Zanza said as he too began tieing a line to his finger as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Give me a minute." She said as she tied it around the gem tightly and securely so it wouldn't come loose from the string. "Put it on me?" She asked, looking up at.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Zanza looked at her and took it slowly getting behind her and putting it so the gem touched the front of her chest as his hands pulled it up a bit.Zanzas hands moved her hair a bit and he slowly tied the back Zanza was happy to be doing this especially considering she was going to wear the gem.Soon he was done and circled smiling at it's lower position.His eyes wandered a bit and he forgot what he was doing and could easily be caught staring at her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

She lifted his chin up and laughed. "Eyes up." Avarielle said, sitting back down at her desk.

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
Zanza felt her hand push his chin up and snapped back into reality.Uh...I swear I ....no excuses sorry for staring Zanza said quickly bowing in apology.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

"It's okay." She said, nodding. "Now, continue teaching. How do you do that?" Avarielle asked.

Auracite
Crew

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Ice was watching the whole time rather not interfering. He was pretending to be asleep in class.
Must control.. Demon.. I hate this guy.. I want to kill him..
He shifts and sits up.
"What I missed..?" He said coldly not looking at either of them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
Zanzas mind raced and he quickly walked towards the other boy standing in front of him he gave a happy face.Zanza smiled and spoke Ah well sleepy head I've spared with Avarielle and if you want to kill me then please try it and get that foolish idea out of your head.Zanza said without hesitation as he could feel kill intent more than anything else due to his long life of battle.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

"Another fight?" Avarielle said to no one in particular. She sat back in her chair, fixing her shirt, buttoning it up more. "Well, I'm gonna have to watch."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image
watching from the ceiling now hoping that another fight would break out Darmis was amazed at how perverted Zanzas was being (and by the way in the show and the book you know the guys name was Xasxas so did you misspell it on purpose) then he relized how creepy he was being and returned to the infermary  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

You are the answer to every prayer I've said. I couldn't have made you more perfect if I tried.

Sakura walked along the side walk, stopping every few minutes to map out the area to make sure she was going the right way. A gust of wind rushed over her that carried the scents of many non humans. "Ah, so I am going the right way." She said with a smile before she continued to walk. Soon, Sakura walked through the school gates and found her way to the main office where she got her schedule. She gave a thank you and walked off Into the hall. There she placed one hand under the paper, using her wind to cause the paper to spike In tiny area's. Sakura ran her other hand slowly along the paper, reading but not with her sightless eyes. "Uh...first I have to show what my race Is then my element power? Where do I go for that?" She said out loud as she wondered around the school.

You have become a thief and stolen my heart. Please don't be a vandal and break it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
I do the things I do for a reason
The infermary was boring so darmis decided to take a walk, passing who seemed to be the new girl, she had just asked a question and Darmis being the gentleman he was decided to help her "I know where it's in the gym, I'll take you there if you would like"

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers