Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am
Zi hears what Miles said and ignores it. He digs into his pocket and pulled out his I-pod. " If anyone needs me, I'll be outside, getting some air. " Zi opens the front door, walks out, and leans on the wall next to the door. Zi pops an ear piece into his left ear then plays the song Alice Human Sacrifice Book 【絵本 人柱アリス】by Vocaloids.

He sings along with the Japaneses song with the English lyrics. " There was once a little dream. No one know who dreamed it. This made the little dream think, I don't want to disappear, How can can people dream of me? ' The little dream thought and that last it had an idea. ' I'll make people come to me, and they'll make my world.' " He then hums the rest of the song.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 am
Asiril yawned, leaning back. He looked up at the ceiling idly, flexing his left hand out of habit. He was bored and needed entertainment.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 am
Dimitris drawled looking over the ice cream containers thinking how he could mix them up into new flavors before letting out a dull snort. "I should have brought my camera with me if I knew I'd be stuck here without much to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 am
A black tabby was walking from school to her home. She spots a blond husky leaning on the wall of a ice cream store. She slowly walks up to him and takes a closer look. There was something about him that made her brain ich. " Hey, you know your going to get hurt if you just stand there, right? " The tabby looks that the pup's paw and saw he was listening to a I-pod. " Hey, dude? Are you even listening to me? " The black tabby waits impatiently for an answer, then takes the I-pod from his paw,pulled out the earpiece, and pauses the I-pod. She gives the husky a glaze which was hard for her to do, cause she was only up to his shoulders. " So, can you hear me now, you mutt. Or do I have to slam that door on you, to show you that your going to get hurt if you stay there?!? "  

Gardevoir14

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 pm
{Easy, girlie. As happy as I am that you have come to the thread, ease up on the abuse, alright?}

Larka heard a disturbing lack of groaning from her subordinates for the amount of work they had to do, despite any customers. She poked her head up above the counter and to her horror, everyone was just lazing about! Axel and Asiril were chatting it up. Miles had just gotten off his cell phone, from a personal call. Zi went outside to do who knows what, and now some feline was harassing him. And the newest guy, Dimitris was just staring at the ice cream.

Offended that she had hired such horrible workers, Larka stood and put her paws on her hips. She glared at each person and decided to bring the outside slacker inside so that she could yell at all of them simultaneously.

She leaped over the counter and stomped towards the entrance of the shop. She pushed open the door and snarled loudly, "Hey, kid! Quit flirting and get your fuzzy a** back inside! It's too goddamn hot just to hang around anyway!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:02 pm
Miles watched as larka yelled at Zi, "ugh oh...this cant be good" Miles ran into the bathroom and hid under the sink. It was dark and damp, but more importantly it was safe from larka's crazy a**.
(No offense to you or your char! XD)

(  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Dimitris's whiskers twitched a bit and he tried not to think about the encroaching verbal and possible physical exhange about to happen outside before noticing Zi dart into the bathroom. He walked in after Miles and stood at the adjacent sink not looking directly at him. "Miles why are you hiding under there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 pm
{You got the wrong guy, Kage. XD Miles, not Zi, is in the bathroom. ;P}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:12 pm
Axel sighed and stepped away from the counter. His ears twitched as he recognized a familiar tone in Larka's voice. "Should have seen this coming." He frowned and glanced at a clock. 'Not a minute too soon either.' He thought to himself. He had taken plenty of verbal abuse from his last boss.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:15 pm
Zi sighs and turns his head to Larka. " Yes, boss. " Zi slowly walks inside the store ignoring the tabby. He stands by the counter and waits for his punishment.

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 pm
makato the cow sat and was waiting for a server  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:25 pm
Larka glared up at the boy as he passed by. At a measly 5' even, she was sure they were all taller than her. But size didn't matter, she was about to bust open all of their asses.

She let the door close behind her. It didn't slam, as much as she wanted it to. She stood in front of the door leveling glances of pain and death over each and every one of them. "What do you think this place is," she asked rhetorically. She was sure one of them would reply sarcastically, so she went on quickly.

"This might be an ice cream shop, a cool place to hang out and chill, but not for all of you." She took the time to glare at all of them again. It was then she realized two were missing her harsh tirade. Her tail flicked in agitation and her ears flattened against her skull. "Where are Miles and Dimitris," she growled as her eyes narrowed.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 pm
Axel frowned, a blank look on his face, Larka's yelling not effecting him quite as much as would be expected. 'Damn, this feels all to familiar.' He thought. He shrugged and pointed his thumb at the bathroom. "Knowing Miles, he's probably hiding."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 pm
( sorry, Zi loves to be abused. Right Zi? * Pulls Zi's cheeks * )
The black tabby stilled had the pup's I-pod. She walks into the the store and sees what was going on, she quickly takes a seat and waits till things cool down.  

Gardevoir14

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 pm
Asiril simply tilted his head to the side, wondering what the show of anger and agression came from this time. Larka seemed to have snapped suddenly, he quietly watched, an eye on the she wolf and another on the door in case customers arrived. His tail flickered in slight annoyance, well then...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff