Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Minutes passed in utter silence as Mordikai watched the corpse before him, praying he would rise again. His heart clenched tight; he could barely feel it beating. His cold stare never flinched, but behind it, his confidence was shattered. What sin had he just committed in pursuit of a dream still so far away?

You do him no wrong in delivering the fate that was bound to catch up to him eventually. Every story has it's end somewhere; it's why humans are the ones who deserve the right to dictate death. He did his job of protecting her. He didn't fail; his story had just finished.

Yet more silence passed before Mordikai hefted his former companion onto his shoulders and began to ascend to the very top of the clocktower. As he climbed, he began to notice the sound of the grand clock, ticking away each precious second. It grew louder and louder as he went higher, and he could feel his own heartbeat return along with it.

Finally, he reached the roof. Against the outside of the stairwell, he rested Yosa, before stepping back and wishing just one last time his brilliant work could be undone. When, again, it wasn't, he set to work.

"Summon Blade, Numeral Funf: Function of three."

Three golden blades suddenly impaled the woodwork above Yosa. Mordikai took two, one in each hand, and ran them through his robe, nailing him to the spot. The third he clutched tight in his right hand as he raised his left wrist before his face. Without any sort of extravagant flourish, he ripped a smooth diagonal cut into his arm, drawing blood that seeped into the blade, staining it a deep vermillion. Using it as a quill, he etched scarlet words into the wood beside Yosa's head, then set the final command on the other side.

F(x) = Terminate

The blade flashed an even deeper crimson just before Mordikai drove it through the dead man's heart. Just moments after he did, Yosa's body began to fade away, bit by bit. The blade and the words remained, and Mordikai turned away several long moments after he was well and gone.

He strode toward the edge of the tower just as the clockface below. It struck the late hour. At last, it was time to begin. Another chance to wreak havoc and revenge. This time without the slightest hint of a smile, he turned back into the tower to prepare, glancing at the blade and words forever carved into the wall.

Only those who love are worthy of the life they are given.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm
After taking a heavy punch and staggering backwards with a shriek of pain, Mirela felt the tangy taste of iron flow through her mouth, exiting only a few moments later. Dropping down onto her knees after Jazz's escape, Mirela set her violin to her left, letting her bow fall out of her right hand, shutting her eyes tightly. She then found herself lying on her left side, holding herself from the blow. 'This is the end, then... He stepped out of the ring, he's killed us all...'

"I'm... Sorry, mother... Forgive me." After embracing herself for her demise, Mirela found it to be odd that nothing was happening. She hesitantly opened an eye peeking around. What she saw confused her, why had there been a red barrier? It wasn't made of straw so she knew Kalan wasn't responsible, so had Nola been the one to protect them? Regardless, she was thankful. Mirela knew not to question the woman's motives for such things, however she made a note to herself to thank her... Just as soon as the chaos passed and she could get up off of the ground.

'Looks like its not over, Mother... Hang in there, I'll find you soon...'

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm
A crowd of people turned seeing a figure in a dark cloak whistling while tapping a rapier on his shoulders, he seemed to hop every other step and spun a few times almost stabbing a few people.
A few guards stood in his way and started to address him before the rapier went through one then the other, a faint red glow hovering around the silver.
The people stepped back as the man grinned and threw his cloak off, reaching up he smoothed his blond hair back.

He started spinning as crimson flew through the air, leaping through the air whole buildings fell as a large cut caused them to fall onto the unfortunate bystanders.
Giant red pillars of blood threw the people up and destroyed the buildings as the man continued to chuckle laughing amidst the screams of the people.

Finally the man stopped twirling and after stopping bowed.
"Thank you! Oh thank you! I do encores!"

A building next to him fell to the ground, the whole village rested under a sea of crimson, no people were left to scream, no building left standing, complete desolation, looking down he saw the body of a woman and her child.
He looked around for any signs of life but saw none, he shrugged his shoulders for a moment.
"No encore, really....I gotta work on my opening don't I?"
He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled before the rapier vanished and he messed his hair back into it's original shape.
"Some people just can't recognize talent,"
With that the man walked out of the decimated village his forces behind him.
"For those that enjoyed my act! My name is Reaper and don't worry, there are plenty more acts to follow. Hahahahaha!"
Reaper stretched with a toothy grin on his face before jumping into the air and landing on his throne.
"Onward! The fun's just beginning!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the light subsided Nola started to stagger as the barriers shattered the red shards floating in the air.
A burst of darkness erupted from the ground as Nola reached out to what seemed to be nothing, water erupted from the ground in pillars causing Kalan to jump back.
Stone from the buildings flew off and started circling around her as a burst of energy erupted from her making the air in the area dense as she continued to stagger forwards.
"....Yosa......why......you promised me....."
At this point Tsuliria and Linora came upon the scene, Linora tried to run forward but Tsuliria caught her wrist and shook her head at her.

A giant pillar of fire engulfed Nola before circling around her in long circling flames with the shadows and rocks, the pillar lifted above the buildings breaking the clouds as Nola grabbed at the air.
"You promised me....a happy ending.....why...why did you lie....Yosa...."

"Mistress...what's going on with Nola...."
Tsuliria kept her eyes on Nola hearing Linora's question and shook her head.
"Nola....loved Yosa......however he couldn't return her emotions...he gave his soul to Reaper in exchange for bringing Nola back from the dead...he had to protect her...and feared he couldn't do so if he allowed his feelings to get in the way."

Two orbs hovered in front of her and Nola jumped trying to reach them before they came together in a purple orb, tears streamed down her face as it faded into the pillar.
Falling to her knees, her tears dripping onto the cobble stone Kalan's straw started to circle around her.

"Yosa...don't leave me.....brother....please....I...don't want to be alone......brother...."

"...He was her happiness...." Tsuliria said her hand clenching into a fist.
"All she ever wanted...was to be with him....."

The power quickly vanished as Nola fell forward, she laid on the ground her eyes slowly closing as the tears continued to stream down her face.
".....please....don't leave....me.....
Her eyes shut before her body faded into ash and was blown away by the wind into the distance.

"...Happiness...is an illusion for those that can't accept reality...so is love," Tsuliria said this before looking towards Mirela and Kalan, she walked over to them and crossed her arms staring at the two.
"...so....you survived the fight did you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:43 pm
Jazz' eyes slowly opened, the destruction around him lay still, quiet. He didn't move, thinking on what he was doing. Birth....she was the one he wanted to see, she was the one with the answers. As the somber wind blew through the streets, he gave a small sigh.

"Where are you Birth...what happened to you coming to get me huh?"

"Patience is a virtue Jazz. One you should learn."

His eyes widened as her voice filled his head. The soft voice, that to this point, was just a quiet messenger that only he knew. He slowly made his way to his feet as he stared into the evening sky. Not sure if she could see him, but he knew she was somewhere.

"In due time Jazz, but now is a time of mourning. Many have died, many tears have been shed. Is this not enough to bring the light back to your heart?"

The soft winds blew, Nola's remains gently brushing Jazz' cheek. The sadness in the air bore down on his heart. A soft guilt adding to what was already there.

"How are we any better than those that follow Reaper...both sides...both sides fight for what they think is right. How do we justify their deaths Birth?"

"Soon Jazz....Soon I will answer your questions...for now, continue your self journey."

(Reaper's profile is up)  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am
As the barriers shattered, Mirela moved to a sitting position, watching the pages unfold in front of her. It made her think back to her previous train of thought that had remained deep in the back of her mind. Life happened so quickly, it was impossible to grasp onto it. People were born, people died, they loved and hated. Cried and smiled. Slowly wiping away the blood from her mouth, Mirela couldn't help but feel her eyes water. Why was she crying for someone that had been so intent on killing her? As the cold droplets slid down her fair skin, Mirela watched her ashes become lost in the wind.

'Thank you, Nola... Even though you tried killing me, in the end you managed to protect the lives of two others, for that I'm glad...'

Mirela brought her watery gaze away from where Nola last existed and up to the woman that had addressed her. Her words made Mirela drift into her thought process, making her think about the situation more. They had survived. In a situation of imminent death, Mirela was able to say that she walked away. Of course not by her own doing, but she was able to walk away. "Yes, we survived," Mirela rubbed her neck, straightening out her clothes. "Now we may all move on with our lives. Regrettably at the death of another, but because of this one death, other lives were saved."

Mirela's gaze drifted slightly away before settling on the sky. After hesitating a few moments, she moved her violet-colored hues to her conversational partner. "Would it be too wishful of me to think that you're not here to finish the job of killing the two of us off?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:17 am
Tsuliria walked up to Mirela and reaching forward placed a hand on her cheek, she could feel the moistness from her tears.
She knew her hand was cold but kept in place and stared into Mirela's eyes for a moment.
Slowly she pulled her hand away before speaking.
"I am the leader of the commanders Tsuliria and no, I didn't order to have you killed. Nola acted outside my orders which in the end makes her a traitor."

Tsuliria looked at Kalan who was staring at the spot where Nola once was.
"Kalan who is this woman anyway."
Kalan broke out of his daze and looked at Tsuliria, he wiped his eyes from the tears that had welled up.
"Don't cry for a traitor Kalan."
"....she was our comrade though..." he said quietly.
"Answer my question Kalan."

She turned to Mirela a chain falling out of her sleeve before it hovered in front of Mirela's face but didn't touch her, it leaned back and forth and jumped but avoided contact.
"Or I'll ask her myself."

Kalan cleared his throat and pushed the pain in his chest away to properly answer Tsuliria.
"She is the new envoy of birth. Her name is Mirela."
Tsuliria pulled her chain back her face retaining it's emotionless appearance before she turned her attention back to Kalan.

"Kalan I'm giving you a mission."
"Yes Tsuli," Kalan said going into attention.
"Keep an eye on this girl. There's not enough hatred behind her eyes to interest me and I'm already involved in a mission."
"..huh...oh...uh...sure....Tsuliria...."

With that Tsuliria started to walk but stopped seeing cloaked figures jumping past her.
"Mistress," Linora said pointing ahead.
Tsuliria turned and looking in the direction of central saw a crowd in the distance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few blocks away Reaper's troops were leading people towards Central herding them in large crowds like animals while the rest of them kept a watch from the streets and rooftops.

On the other side of the street near the clock towers this herding also continued while the cloaked figures yelled orders to the subordinates keeping an eye on the people
"Hurry up! Reaper's in central and we're not making him wait. I'm not dying because you don't want to move faster!"

The subordinates made the crowds move forward on the other sides of the city as people were being forced to march towards central from the four corners of the city.

A woman with brown hair extended her arms smiling a little as her green eyes glowed intensely as the people drew closer to the central.
Flower were in her hair and she wore a long black dress and black gloves, turning her pale face met the faces of the citizens.
"Welcome one and all! To your execution! Enjoy your last moments!"

The barrier started shaking repeatedly and fading in an out before taking a blue color, it quickly changed back to red before returning to full power.

Tsuliria stared walking forward towards the crowd Linora following close behind her.
"This looks like the work of Amora. According to Erala she knows where Ulior is..."
Tsuliria looked back at Mirela, her eyes narrowed for a moment before she turned forward and sprinted towards Central, Linora following close behind.

Kalan turned and looked at Mirela.
"She's going to kill you...you know that right?"  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:31 am
Birth's voice faded from his mind, his heart still heavy with questions. Jazz remained staring at the sky, his masked face gleaming as the red sun began to set. The quiet was soon broken as crowds of people began to pass him, cloaked men, women, children. He stood still, his mind far gone as they passed.

"Hey, are you alright?"

A small voice broke Jazz' thoughts. He looked down to see a small girl, clothed in tattered rags, carrying a small bear. She was dirty, but had a soft glow about her. Jazz opened his mouth as to say something only to be cut off my a cloaked man. He pushed the young girl to the ground, chuckling as if he had won something. Jazz grabbed the man by his wrist, his clutch like a vice.

"Hey buddy what's your problem?"

"You're going to regret that very, very much."

Jazz released the man only to swing, landing a hard punch against his jaw, felling him to the ground. As the man tried to stand, he was denied with a foot to his throat. He began gasping for air as panic began to set in.

"What right have you to harm a child hmm?"

Jazz' pressed his foot into the man's throat, his glowing eyes piercing through him.

"Where are these people going?"

"T-town Square!"

The man gasped for air as Jazz' released him, not before leaving a spear imbedded in his leg. As Jazz sprinted off to central, all that was heard behind him was a small boom, followed by a scream. He arrived shortly in Central to witness the young woman standing there.

"Hurry your a** up Birth, or everyone down here will be dead..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:03 am
Kalan watched the people moving towards Central and put his hand under his chin, he wanted to find out what was going on but had to keep an eye on Mirela.
Glancing down he looked over at Mirela's violin and bending down picked it up before waving it in front of her.
"I'm going to borrow this...uh..later!"
With that Kalan sprinted away from Mirela running towards Central a line of straw following behind him and flowing into his pants.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria drew two chains from her sleeves as she jumped from rooftop to rooftop Linora following close behind her, seeing central she noticed the large crowd of people around a small podium which Amora stood turning to them all.
All of central seemed to be occupied with both civilians and her former troops.
Reaper's minions lingered within the people keeping them from getting close to Amora.

Leaping into the air she slammed her chains into the ground causing Reaper's minions to fly into the air, pulling herself forward by her chain she placed her foot on one of them before jumping off him using their bodies as steps to get herself closer to Amora and sending them flying towards the ground.
Looking up Amora smiled and calling forth five tridents of darkness threw them at Tsuliria.

Tsuliria spread her arms out chains wrapping around two minions on each side before slamming them into the shadow tridents forcing them into one large one.

Tsuliria kicked off a minion and wrapping a chain around her fist caught the trident and turning her body threw it back at Amora allowing her chain to wrap around it and pulled her with it, wrapping chains around her other fist she closed in on Amora.

With a grin Amora made the trident vanish before Tsuliria's fist collided with a dark barrier, dark lightning flew off the barrier as Tsuliria's fist started cracking through.
"Still as active as ever are we?"
"Where is Ulior? Amora?"
"Why don't you make me tell you Tsuliria."

The barrier burst sending Tsuliria flying back, leaning her body back she landed in a crowd of Reaper's minions as Linora landed near her.
"Mistress, Kailos is in the area."
"We should try and find him."

Amora turned seeing a man in the distance, she noticed the mask he wore and with a smile turned fully towards him.
"That must be Yolor's killer, Mr. Fairy!"

Spreading her arms out two dark holes appeared next to her before she pointed at Jazz as two large dark spikes flew at Jazz, one aiming for his chest and the other towards his head.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:53 pm
As Tsuliria made contact with her face, Mirela found herself shivering, almost as if she had been touched by death. She began to fear her and silently prayed that she would never have to have contact with her again. As Mirela listened to the order Tsuliria spoke of, she made a small face. 'Kalan is to keep an eye on me? Just my luck...' However she felt relieved to hear that she managed to dodge another dance with death. Fear still remained in the back of her heart as Kalan told her of Tsuliria's intentions.

"I'm going to borrow this...uh..later!"

"Huh? Wait!!" Mirela's eyes quickly formed into a glare. How dare he take her violin! Putting the last few moments in the back of her mind, Mirela bounded off of the ground, beginning her sprint after Kalan. "Get back here! Give that back! Who do you think you are?! Hey!!" 'First he's a desperate drunk... Now he's a thief?!' Reaching out her hand, Mirela attempted to grasp onto Kalan's hair in order to catch him. However in the process the heel of her shoe caught on the stone beneath her feet, sending her flying into him. "A-Ah! Watch out!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Kalan kept a steady hold on the violin with both hands so he was careful not to drop it.
Hearing her words he looked back at her keeping his speed to answer her question.
"I'm the almighty Kalan! Tenth Commander of the Ninth force! Also a very alluring and attractive hunk a man! How many times do I have to say it!" he said this before turning back around.
"How can she run so fast in those shoes?"

While questioning her speed he saw that he was getting close to Central and the large amount of people in the field, what made his heart sink was Amora in the center of it all.
He looked back seeing Mirela reach for him and braced for the jerk, he was absolutely sure he wouldn't get off with just a slap this time.
However he saw her fall and scream something, he turned to catch her but forgot about the violin and was slammed into causing the Violin to fly through the air.

He hit the ground hard hitting his head before opening his eyes to see Mirela a few inches away from him, he made a note that she was a lot heavier then she looked, nonetheless.....
"....Maybe I should steal your violin more often."
He said this with a grin slightly upset he moved his hands before falling

"Having fun."
Kalan leaned his head back to look up at a man in a cloak his red eyes peering down at the two.
"Hope I'm not interrupting anything."
He held the violin up with his dark gloved hand and waved it a few times.
"Actually you are, could you leave for a few minutes," Kalan said holding up a finger. "The likelihood of this happening again is very slim."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:54 pm
Finding herself only a few inches away from Kalan, Mirela quickly let a scowl escape her lips as she brought herself away from him. 'He has some nerve... Clearly it was an accident, and there was nothing to "interrupt." He's in for it as soon as I get my violin back.' Straightening out her dress, Mirela moved to take the violin back from the cloaked, red-eyed man.

"You weren't interrupting anything, don't listen to him." Placing both hands on the violin, Mirela grasped on as she made an attempt to claim her property. "This is mine, so if you don't mind I'd like it back. Hand it over! I've had a long day and really don't need anyone else bothering me."

Shaking her head, Mirela brought her attention to Kalan. "You, don't you think about going anywhere, you have some explaining to do and you'd better explain well!" If one looked close enough, surely it would be possible to see anger radiating from her soft, purple eyes. Mirela was furious, and she felt sorry for the next person to try to irritate her any further. With that, she switched her gaze back onto the cloaked man, impatiently waiting for him to let go of the violin.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 pm
Kalan pouted a little as Mirela moved before standing up himself and brushing off his backside.
"No need to be shy love, I understand being that close must have been too much for you. I understand."
Kalan chuckled a little however his smile quickly faded hearing Mirela talk to him.
Even if he wanted to run, which he did very much so, he couldn't anyway and the explaining part was going to be complicated.
He stared at her for a moment and smiled a little.
"You know you're cute when your angry Mirela."
"You're going to die Kalan, may as well go out in glory," Kalan thought this keeping his smile, though he knew pain was in his future.

The man chuckled keeping his grip on the violin however he released it and walked past them, patting Kalan on the shoulder.
"How rude of me I didn't introduce myself."

The man walked over to a building and slammed his hands into the building before a red aura circled his arms as he pulled the apartment off it's foundation and held it over his head, Kalan looked up his jaw dropping as the people fell out of the now sideways apartments, the man threw the building a few feet blocking the only way back before turning and brushing off his hands.

He cracked his neck and took a few steps forward before bowing keeping his hood up.
"I am the fourth commander, Kailos, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My ability is overwhelming strength."

Reaching over he grabbed someone by the scruff of their neck before taking hold of their foot.
Kalan watched in horror as the figure proved humans can't multiply when split in half before throwing the two halves apart.

"Please, let's enjoy each others company, young miss please play a song for me. I love music while I slaughter."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 pm
Jazz locked eyes with the mysterious woman flinging shadows about. His hand began to glow as he backhanded one of the spikes into a nearside building, sidestepping to dodge the second. He began to slowly walk through the crowd towards her, his hands retaining their soft glow.

"So, which one of Reaper's pets are you?"

Jazz' words lashed out as he picked up his pace, his eyes never leaving the woman ahead of him. As he got closer, a sheen came over his eyes. He lifted his hand, it's glowing radiance beginning to form small orbs. The floated around his hand before flying at high speed at the woman ahead of him. As they flew, they became small spears.

"Madame, the gate is finally ready."

Virtue stumbled into the room where Birth resided, closely watching the events below.

"Thank you Virtue, I'll be leaving shortly"

"Well that's no fair Birth, leaving your favorite brother behind?"

A skinny young man walked into the room. He was dressed in a smooth green suit, a matching green fedora fitted upon his head. He was young in the face, but it only hid his true age. He rested an arm upon Virtue's small head as he swung a pocket watch, a toothy smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh not much, just checking in on dear sister Birth, you are my favorite you know."

A look of unpleasantry came over Birth's face as she stared through her brother.

"You're not coming with me"

"Oh come on! Why do you get all of the fun?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 pm
"I... S-Shouldn't.. Really.." Mirela shakily brushed off the violin, the look of rage and anger in her eyes becoming replaced with one of terrible fear. It was just her luck, running into yet another commander. 'I blame Kalan for this.' "My.. My name is.. Mirela." Hesitantly, she nodded her head, never letting her eyes leave the man now known as Kailos. Mirela took a few shaky steps towards Kalan, as if she had forgotten everything that had happened just a few moments ago. She wanted protection. "I'm... I'm a Dancer, as well as a Violinist." Mirela was ready to try anything she could to get away-- She didn't want to get involved with this man.

After a few moments of silence, Mirela held her violin and bow in her left hand before placing her right on Kalan's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I-I'm sorry, Kailos, was it? I do have somewhere I need to be, but perhaps I could play a song for you another time?" Mirela found comfort thinking that she acted as well as she danced, although she felt as if what she said wouldn't matter in the end-- Kailos did seem as if he was ready to create a sea of crimson throughout the city streets.

Miss-Ran

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces