Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:51 pm
[[Leave Kirin in the study. The jar was in a saucer filled with Holy water to negate her dark powers.]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Eli got up and took Alice's hand, when all of a sudden Lena ran in screaming something about an attic. He looked around the room for an attic, "There," he pointed with his free hand at a rope attached to a small door. Out of nowhere Eli shifted into his largest wolf form, seven feet tall on all fours. This was good because Eli had none of his good weapons on him, his massive claws and jagged teeth would more than make up for it. He didn't want Alice hurt, not again, so he nudged her toward the attic with his nose.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:01 pm
Lena ran to the hallway looking up too see the pull string, she tippitoed and grasped hold of it, it pulled down as the ladder came down slowly, Lena grabbed onto the middle of it pulling down the rest of it.

Lena turned around to see Alice standing there. She ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Me and Eli won't loose you to that b*****d again." Lena said with a smiled gently pushing Alice towards the attic.

{I posted in the lake befor, when are u going to get on the PC?}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:23 pm
Alaster rolled his eyes, "Way to be discreet, loud mouth. You could've had the upper hand blind siding us." he said aloud in a bored manner, walking out of the tree line and stepping over the powder.

Porcan charged out of the bushes at Layam, lowering his horns to gore Layam.

Layam's main priority was to raise the barrier, tilting the bottle to let a drop drip onto the line. Again, the shield sprang up, locking everyone in and shining brightly on the home. Just as Porcan was about to collide with her, she flipped open the sack full of silver powder and flung a handful into the air in front of herself.

Porcan hit the cloud of powder, slamming roughly into a shield, making a loud pinging noise as he recoiled.

~*~

Alice frowned. She had so many useful weapons, Tenjou's sword, her rapier, a six-shooter, why couldn't she fight with them? Alice climbed into the attic, she learned her lesson from the last time she didn't listen to Eli, "Be careful." she called from the attic.

[[If Alaster slips into the house, don't persue him. I'm thinking of revealing another lasting side effect from Mal'Naga's control so i need to get him and Alice alone. Don't worry, i won't have him hurt her, he'll try though.]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Lena closed up the attic, as it locked with a click, it was only wood, so anyone would still get in.

Lena tugged on Eli as she motioned for the yard. Lena went to the window in the sitting room looking out she could see everyone. Porcan was now a bull, and Alaster was farther behind him. Lena nudge her head towards the stairs as she ran down them out the front door, and onto the lawn. When Lena hit the lawn Porcan and Alaster were in it.

Porcan was lunging at Layam but Eli was taking care of that, so Lena looked at Alaster automatically her eyes turning gold as her 'kill the vampire or stop him' radar went off. Lena lunged for Alaster, her hand meeting his stomach hard, Lena flew bacwards from impact, but making so she landed on her feet, her feet skidded than cameto a hault.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm
[[They're in the barrier surrounding the yard, silly. We need to catch them.]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Eli stormed down the stairs, knocking some things over in the process. He leapt out the front door of Layam's shack, looking around the battlefield. "Alaster or Porcan?" he debated in his mind. Porcan was his obvious choice because he was charging at Layam, and he seemed like more of challenge and threat. Not to mention Lena was more of a match for Alaster, her being a slayer and him being a vampire. He raced toward Porcan ready to strike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm
Alaster swung his sword at Eli with a bored expression, sending a fireball soaring at him, "I always knew you were a little b***h" he sneered, making a dog joke.

Damadra flew in front of Layam, knowing she was simply a sitting duck, raising her spear to Porcan in a defensive position.

"So we're playing with fire now?" Porcan asked, morphing into a black phoenix. He beat his firey wings, a blue fire spitting out at Lena, Layam, and Damadra as he took flight.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:53 pm
Lena was hit by the fire ball, it charing her hairs and her clothes. She was more focused at Alaster, as she lunged for him again, this time her boot hitting his face, as she back handspringed missing the side of the house by a few inches.

"You ******** up my hair!" Lena spat in rage, as two over herselves formed out of her, one rushing to help Eli, the other rushing to Layam's side.

Right Lena stood guard of Layam, protecting her, as her body became transparent looking like the shield the formed around Lena earlier, she expanded and formed around Layam protecting her.

Left Lena ran to Eli ,forming into him,making a small protective shield that would protect him from most blows..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Eli had his sights set on Porcan but stopped in his tracks when Alaster hurled fire at him. He dodged the fire, just barely feeling the blistering heat soar past him. He let out a loud growl that boomed through the area and dove at Alaster claws first.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Alaster stamped his sword into the ground, a wall of fire formed around him as he rubbed his face momentarily.

Porcan laughed, "How about a bonfire to liven this party up?" he said, flying towards Layam's shack, taking the opportunity the others gave him attacking Alaster. He took a deep breath, preparing to singe the home.

Alaster pulled his sword from the ground, imploding the wall of fire around him, "What's wrong? I get under the mutt's skin?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Lena lungged for Porcan hanging onto his back as he was a few feet over the ground. Lena wrapped her arms under his wings and started bending them bacwards hard. She wanted them to break knowing that Layam could just heal him later.

Lena held on tight, bending his wings further back, as she heard a faint crack.

{Do you like my signature?}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:27 pm
[[Perhaps i'll teach you a lesson on no Munching. (:<]]
[[And yes.]]
[[Currently Lena v. Porcan, Eli v. Alaster.]]
[[Aw my dad's watching that too c:]]

Porcan screeched, shape shifting into a black elephant to crush Lena. He fell back onto her, putting every ton in his body on her, bursting into laughter as he heard crunching bones, "Whoops! I didn't see you there." he said with a grin, morphing into a jaguar and racing away. He couldn't morph into birds anymore, or else he'd have to face the pain of broken wings.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:28 pm
((watching wizard of oz sorry I'm a bit slow lol I'm on my phone, and yeah cool sig Lena d: ))

Eli dove right into alaster's fiery wall, catching a tuft of his fur on fire. He barred his teeth at Alaster and licked the fire on his front leg dry. He would say something witty back, but it would only come out as a bark or something. He tried lunging at alaster again.

((who's fighting who lmao))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Lena winced, her leg was definattly broken, so was her arm, and a few ribs, than she smelled Alaster, and it healed her, that was one of the good things about being a slayer, even if they damaged you badly, smelling a vampire would heal you instantly.

Lena rolled onto her feet, she focues hard slowling down time to see Porcan running around in the middle of the yard. She ran towards him definally faster than he was this time. She tripped him than kept her frying pan out. Just begging to god for him to fall into it. .  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff