Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:34 pm
Jacob reared his head arcross the river, swimming across like an olympic champ. "whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 pm
Roy jumped and turned to face Jacob. "When did you get here?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:11 pm
he laughed "just now. why?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 pm
"You popped out of nowhere!" Roy muttered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 am
he laughed "that i did, that i did"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:36 pm
amy, daisy and carnation sighed and looked at roy. "iris isn't one of our sisters; she's a human that Eris uses as a body when she comes to earth. she used to be our friend but that was before Eris posessed her" they shrugged.
iris rolled her eyes and muttered something in greek that was too fast for the girls to understand.
rose and lilly walked in, carrying their daughters in their arms with soft smiles. "how'd we know he'd beet us here?" they chuckled.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Roy looked at Iris for a while. "Are you sure she's still not posessed?" he muttered, noticing her attitude.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm
"yeah, we're sure." the elementals all hummed, looking at Iris with small smiles. "she just doesn't trust any oneanymore" they shrugged. "and that includes us." they sighed.
Iris looked up at Roy and sighed. "i'm not posessed any more. but i still have the hags powers so just watch what you say around me." she grummbled, her eyes shifting from silver to a starkingly bright blue.
the toddlers giggled and jumped out of their mothers' arms, running over to roy and smiling at him. "hiyas!" they grinned, pulling on his shirt.
{tektek's sorta working again!}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 pm
Roy jumped when he saw the toddlers. He paused then kneeled down and gave them big hugs. "Oh no!" he cried and tightened his hug then looked at Iris. "You turned Violete and Chrysanthemum into babies, didn't you?!" he sobbed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:13 pm
Iris looked at Roy and shook her head. "don't be stupid, that's not even violete or chryssy." she mumbled and stood up, brushing off her jeans before jumping up into the nearest tree.
the toddlers giggled and hugged roy. "no silly... we're coco and lavender!" they chimed and then a small set of flowers and animals sprouted apeared behind them.
the twins chuckled and walked over to their daughters, scooping them up into a tight hug. "their our daughters roy." they hummed, giving the toddlers small kisses.
Daisy and Carnation grinned at Roy and helped him up. "Chryssy and Violete aren't at the party yet, neither is Ixia" they shrugged, smiling at him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 pm
Roy blinked and quickly got up. "I, umm, knew that." he coughed then looked at Lavender and Coco. "You guys grow fast." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:21 pm
Lavender and coco smiled at him. "we just changed." they hummed, tiny giggles slipping out of their mouths.
"it's ok, we all look alike so we don't mind people getting us confused." the girls all smiled at Roy
Amy sighed softly. "oops... i forgot to give one more invite to ixia...." she muttered. "i'll have to do it myself." she whispered and gave a tiny smile as her wings spread out behind her.
"she forgot to invite Thanatos..." Iris murmered, rolling her eyes from the tree. "i don't want him here... he doesn't stop crowding me." she frowned and crossed her arms.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 pm
Jacob smiled and moved over to Rose and Lilly. "soo...Iris doesnt trust anyone right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:50 pm
"pretty much" the twins shrugged, looking at Jacob with small smiles.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 pm
"Thanatos, eh?" Roy muttered and sat down, remembering the time he met him. It was when he was fighting Eris and Horus.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff