Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:15 pm
Miri nodded, and started trembling as she felt a cold wind pass them. "It's so ******** cold.." Miri mumbled, wrapping her arms around herself though it didn't help.

((Lucky ********! Haha, I'm going to Las Vegas for spring break and then again for my birthday! You should go to Downtown Las Vegas, at the end of the Fremont Street Exprience, there's usually a DJ or a small band playing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 am
Alex did something even he didn't expect himself to do, he took off his coat and draped it over her shoulders. "Better?" He asked.

((Damn, it's the first time I've been here. Also, I just might.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm
Miri looked at Alex in shock and surprisement, she then blushed deeply and looked away. She nodded slowly and shyly. "Uh, uh. Yes, thank you." Miri said shyly, sounding a bit like a little girl. She wrapped her arms around her waist, feeling a bit uncomfortable now at what Alex did. Only her chick friends did that, not like that, but would say that she could borrow their sweater or jacket. 'Um, what the ********? This is weird, didn't expect him to do that. I didn't expect him to do anything!' Miri thought, feeling a bit like she was about to faint from shock.
((I have to wait 'til spring break because my friend's little sister is coming, I'm letting her come because she's no pest. She's pretty mature for her age, and yet, her old sister which is my friend really isn't. She sees a girl in a bikini "Ewww! A slut!" and I just laugh... o.o))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:38 pm
Alex didn't notice her blush, though he did notice she seemed surprised. "You okay?" He asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. To be honest, he had no idea why.

((Heh. I'd laugh too.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm
Miri looked at Alex, still blushing, her blush was already going away but once he put a hand on her shoulder it returned again. She then looked down, wishing her deep blush would just go the ******** away. "Uh, yes. Yes I am, I just feel a bit dizzy, to be honest.." Miri said, her voice sounding low and like a little girl again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:09 pm
Alex noticed her blush by that point. A thought ran through his head. Was he embarrassing her? "Oh, okay." He said, taking his hand off her shoulder and sticking them in his pockets.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 pm
Mri relaxed a little, but her blush still wouldn't go away. 'God... This is weird. At least he took his hand off my shoulder, it was just getting TOO weird. It's odd, this doesn't seem like Alex.' Miri thought. Miri started walking away, but then tripped and the edge of sharp metal that was part of a handle bar cut her leg a bit. Miri grimaced a little, and looked at the cut that was bleeding. She got up, though standing up hurt her, and then she brushed the dirt off her legs and looked at her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:59 pm
Alex was about to offer his hand to help her up, but she was already on her feet again. "Hey, you okay there?" He asked calmly.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 pm
Miri turned around and looked at Alex. "Yeah, I'm fine." Miri said plainly. She took off his coat though it felt freezing to her once she took it off, and gave it to Alex. "Thank you again..' Miri said and then looked down. She looked up at the sky, it smelled a bit like rain and some drops of rain started to fall and fell on her face. "I'm going back to the dorm, if you don't mind." Miri said, looking back at him, then continued to walk to the dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 am
Alex started to feel drops of rain as well, it was something he hadn't felt for a while, so it surprised him. "Okay. I'll probably stay out for a while, so yeah..." He said, taking his coat back and pulling it on. The rain was pretty cold after all.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:30 pm
Roy Lane
User Image

Roy led the twins to the circus and smiled at them. "Here we are!" he laughed.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Daisy and Carnation smiled as they looked around. "fun..." they hummed and looked at him. "what'd ya wanna do?" they asked, looking at him with sparkling eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 pm
"We're going to play a game." Roy smiled and looked at the twins. "First one to find the bearded lady wins!" he exclaimed. Before the twins could answer, Roy ran off to find the lady.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:54 pm
The twins blinked and looked after him before they smiled and ran after him  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:24 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked to the circus, his hands in his pockets. He stopped at the circus gates and bought two tickets then turned around and waited for Amy.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff