Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live, Live to Fight. [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:08 pm
"An accident does not place one in this fate." Krom replied, staring down at her.
"I want the truth."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Blue eyes suddenly opened and stared up into the deep blue sky. Calidan stretched before gettting up and walked around the arena to see who else was "imprisoned" here. He soon came upon the large man from earlier who was sparring with some woman. A woman? It was surprising to see a warrior woman.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 pm
"Well that is the truth!" She snapped, looking up to glare at Krom.

"They may say differently, but the truth is an accident! Now leave it and me be." She turned to the fence and climbed over, leaving the wooden weapon and sparring pen behind.

Hatibus watched the assassin curiously as he moved away. He seemed to put the injuries behind him, for now. Hatibus followed a few feet behind the killer though, as a precaution and out of curiosity. Unlike the killer, he didn't see Krom or the female student and his eyes and attention were on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 pm
"You are not put up for death for an accident." Krom told her, before he noticed something. The Assassin.

"Is there something you want, child..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm
Calidan stared at the other man with cold eyes. He was well aware that the other man was a few feet behind him, watching him very closely, but he decided to ignore the man. Instead, he kept his attention on the larger man who called him a child.
"I am no child, you fool," Calidan growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:36 pm
"You have shown nothing but a childish mind with your attack against the guards. Until you prove me wrong, you are a child." Krom told him, now turning to face him.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 pm
"So it is childish to want my freedom?" Calidan retorted. "I believe the idea of having men fighting each other to the death even more childish. It is like when children turn dogs against each other just to see who's the strongest. We are here for the entertainment of others. Yet, here you are, helping these same people by training new gladiators."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 pm
"Fighting for freedom is not childish. Throwing your life away is." Krom told him in a dull tone.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:26 pm
"Yes, but I never said I was throwing my life away," Calidan replied, crossing his arms.
He studied the other man trying to figure out what he was getting at.
"Tch, speaking ot you is a waste of time," he suddenly said with a blank tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 pm
"Your actions moments ago warranted that you do not care for your life, child." Krom told him, turning his back to him now.
"Your actions do not amuse, nor do they intrigue me. You are only a child, and will remain as such until I say otherwise."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 am
Hatibus watched the two quietly, but curiously as they exchanged view points. It was interesting to see how two prisoners could share such different looks on similar situations, and to each other. He wondered if everyone was like this with each other, and just how out of place he would be here. There were other teams that took in volunteers, but from what he understood, Divinious made his team entirely from prisoners making Hatibus the first volunteer.

He looked around the training area, watching the others train and relax in the shade where they could before they returned to training. He thought he had heard a woman's voice, and yet he didn't see one.
"Krom... Is there women here?" He asked casually, still searching around the whole training area.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 am
Krom looked over to Hatibus. He then nodded once.
"Only one. New recruit."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm
"So I didn't lose my mind." He chuckled lightly, still searching to no avail.

"Is she not here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 pm
Krom merely pointed to where she had gone.
"She chose to walk off." he simply replied.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 am
"Hm, interesting." Hatibus mused before he looked down at the assassin in front of him.
"It seems we have two emotional fighters here." He teased with a grin.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff