Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soluna-hime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:15 pm
wladimir619
Soluna-hime
Canas Renvall
I actually don't want Leon in the next one, either. Don't get me wrong, Leon is cool, but just... TOO cool. In RE4, nothing so much as made him flinch. It would've been scarier if he had some sort of reaction on his face, like in the Salazar statue run, his only expression is "Oh wow, getting chased, yay. Bored...." And he was too... James Bondish for RE. All suave and stuff. I'm sure that the government trained him to stay calm in bad situations, but he just took it to the next level of calm. sweatdrop

I hope at least one other person from RE is in there, be it Jill, Barry, Rebecca, or even.... wait, that's about all that survived. >_>; Actually, just as a spoof (one that would piss everyone off o_o; ) in the game, they should have a minigame where you play as one of the Los Illuminados from RE4 and try to kidnap Ashley. Actually, they should've had that in RE4, but... >_>; Oh, and in this minigame, you should be allowed to do whatever you please to that whiny b***h. whee Mansion traps, eat your heart out. xd

I'd like to see Rebecca or Claire (someone you forgot =P). Rebecca needs something else after RE 0 and her guest star in RE 1. You dont' really see her much after that. Granted, she's not as strong as Jill or Claire, but she's still cool in her own little Rebecca way.

I hope they put Rebecca in it, and then in unexpected twist she meets up with Billy again. I also hope that Chris and Jill will admit their true love for each other!

O.O I heart you XD lol I don't care about Jill/Chris but it'd be awesome to see Billy again. They can't just leave him like that! There has to be somewhere where he shows up again after the whole infamous chaos that has gone on in Racoon City1  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No... Last thing we need is love confessions. Maybe a mutual thing, like we see in the end of RE1/Director's Cut for PSX, where Jill and Chris got their hands linked and all that, but nothing like, "Jill I... I love you!" That's just WAY too cheesy for Resident Evil.

Yeah as much as I love Steve (despite everyone hating him), that part was really cheesy when he did his confession =  

Soluna-hime

Death Paste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:25 pm
sorry if someone already posted this, but doesnt this game have something to do with night and day?
you know, like it changes in real time or something? I just remember hearing about that somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:06 am
Soluna-hime
Biohazard EXTREME
No... Last thing we need is love confessions. Maybe a mutual thing, like we see in the end of RE1/Director's Cut for PSX, where Jill and Chris got their hands linked and all that, but nothing like, "Jill I... I love you!" That's just WAY too cheesy for Resident Evil.

Yeah as much as I love Steve (despite everyone hating him), that part was really cheesy when he did his confession =

But Steve barely knew Claire, in turn Jill and Chris have know each other for a long time. And I never said they'd actually say the words "I love you" just wanted to say that they would do something to show they're love for each other.  

wladimir619

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
...But co-op gameplay... Like I said, there's no way in hell am I gonna play Resident Evil in a split screen.

I agree, it;d be something along the lines of...
Me: Do you hear that?
Friend: Yeah... What is that?
Me: More like where is that. We got separated a way back, remember?
Friend: I think it's comming from your side.
Me: No It's commin from your side.
Friend; No...
~Five minutes later~
Me: HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE SEEN THAT TYRANT MONSTER?!
Friend: It's your fault confusing me... ;-;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:47 am
It's most likely Chris, unfortunately, since i want him to die, but it could be Carlos...it would never be HUNK, since he is with Umbrella...it appears to be in a middle eastern country, with super fast zombies or something akin to them...hopefully, Umbrella and Wesker will make an appearance, and Wesker needs to finish off Redfield once and for all, no messin' around this time.  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:28 pm
[J]ack [K]rauser
It's most likely Chris, unfortunately, since i want him to die, but it could be Carlos...it would never be HUNK, since he is with Umbrella...it appears to be in a middle eastern country, with super fast zombies or something akin to them...hopefully, Umbrella and Wesker will make an appearance, and Wesker needs to finish off Redfield once and for all, no messin' around this time.
I don't see why you got such a problem with Chris when there's Leon or Carlos.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:34 pm
I think that it would be a good move to make RE5 the last, at least of the mainstream games. Chris and Wesker should settle it in this one.

The "zombies" in this seem like something totally different from what we have seen before. It would be really lame and disapointing if they were some T/G/Plagas thing. Mostly because of the Plagas. They were cool and all, but they should end when Saddler Died, since he was the one who controlled them.

We saw T/G monsters already, and they were kinda lame, and thats why they didnt make it into any of the mainstream games.

But I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully the PS3 prices will drop a little before it comes out xp  

Joda Muto

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:33 pm
Well, I don't see a problem with Using Plagas to create some scary monsters and stuff, but when it comes to the main, good ol' human enemies, they should just stick to Crimson heads.

I would also like to see the transformation of a crimson head into a Licker.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:37 am
That would be one of the coolest things to see. A CH turn into a Licker with PS3 graphics. I hope they come out with RE5 for the Wii... I know they're coming out with another RE for the Wii, but I want RE5 for the Wii, dammit! The PS3 costs too much, and the Xbox 360 doesn't suit me. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

wladimir619

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:44 am
Canas Renvall
That would be one of the coolest things to see. A CH turn into a Licker with PS3 graphics. I hope they come out with RE5 for the Wii... I know they're coming out with another RE for the Wii, but I want RE5 for the Wii, dammit! The PS3 costs too much, and the Xbox 360 doesn't suit me. xd

Well you better get use to the X-Box360 because the way Sony priced the PS3. I'm gonna have to wait for a BIG price drop. Anyway I hope they don't put HUNK in a mini-game this time and in the story line somehow, because HUNK is one of the coolest characters from RE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:57 am
Hey I don't want to see the serie ends... gonk If 5 is great, I think they should continue, if not, well to bad.... crying  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:05 pm
I have my 360, so I'm set. I just hope Capcom don't d**k over the fans like they did with RE 4 by adding different mini games/stories.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:43 pm
MM-212 Beta
I have my 360, so I'm set. I just hope Capcom don't d**k over the fans like they did with RE 4 by adding different mini games/stories.

God I'd be so pissed if that happened. Luckily I only borrowed RE4 for the GC from my friend. So I only had to buy RE4 for the PS2.  

wladimir619

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:37 pm
I picked up both RE4's. Don't regret it. And by the looks of the PS3 graphics, I don't care how much it costs, because it's definitely gonna be worth it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games