Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
She snorted at him frustrated "Hesi dask jahus relgra Doegeir Daskvi Ir. Nomeno caesin belhalic ekess hesi tiamo svihelen."

(She snorted at him frustrated "Our mother was called Doegeir Daskvi Ir. This forest belongs to our whole family.")
Doegeir Daskvi Ir = Caring Motherly One

" wux re harkt persvek trian. wux zklaen qe sia myvish ekess tepoha vucat hesi dask, vur vsist wux re harkt persvek batobot wer caesin ui hesini, shar si zklaen tor wux ekess zexenuma ekik di wer marshes, si ocuir astahi lae sia thaczil, vur, wer maulkir persvek wer caesin ui kiarf desta." Whedaba spoke to Elara, and the entire time, he could smell, the fear-scent coming off the black cat in waves. he tried his best to use english to try and soothe him, but he had very little practice with it. "Do not wurry leetle cat, I do nut wesh yoo harm." he said." end you ken stop hiedeng over there now". he wished that he had more practice with this language, because he knew he sounded like an idiot when he spoke it

" you are right in both. You must be my sister to have known our mother, and also you are right in that the forest is ours, but i must ask you to stay out of the marshes, I see them as my land, and, the hunting in the forest is much better."

"Wux nomag zexenuma mrith udoka sjek wux huven. Mobi ui gargh di cuaili persvek nomeno waere ihk shio di udoka." She offered to her brother.
Leo cautiously approached Whedaba, "Si filiik nomeno xurwkic wux sia iosta. Sjek wux zexenuma mrith udoka yth shilta anku wux ekess renthisj english."

("You may stay with us if you wish. There is plenty of room in this cave for all of us." She offered to her brother.
Leo cautiously approached Whedaba, "I guess this makes you my uncle. If you stay with us we can teach you to speak english.")

" vinxa myvish, si ornla qe tiichia ekess zexenuma, ocuirir lae wux jahen yscik ekess dronilnr persvek lyriki ekess relgr dout kurjh." he said to his sister, then turning to Leo, he stared him in the eye for a moment, then said, "batobot ui vi zi bensvelk ulhyrr, moxt ir. shar svabol zahae wer ir svern mobi, wer vutha ir? shilta jaci renthisj Vs'shtak? usv zklaen jaci qe ankua?"

(" thank you sister, i would be praised to stay, seeing as you were able to bring in others to call your own." he said to his sister, then turning to leo, he stared him in the eye for a moment, then said," that is a very good idea, little one. but what around the one up there, the black one? can he speak draconic? or must he be taught?")  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm
Mont stood back, thinking about what had happened, he had seen people do that in the village, but never knew why they did it. He stood behind Leo, somehow gravitating around him. "What's going on?" The dragon seemed to be staring at him, but he thought it could be his imagination, he found just how powerful the mind can be.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
She snorted at him frustrated "Hesi dask jahus relgra Doegeir Daskvi Ir. Nomeno caesin belhalic ekess hesi tiamo svihelen."

(She snorted at him frustrated "Our mother was called Doegeir Daskvi Ir. This forest belongs to our whole family.")
Doegeir Daskvi Ir = Caring Motherly One

" wux re harkt persvek trian. wux zklaen qe sia myvish ekess tepoha vucat hesi dask, vur vsist wux re harkt persvek batobot wer caesin ui hesini, shar si zklaen tor wux ekess zexenuma ekik di wer marshes, si ocuir astahi lae sia thaczil, vur, wer maulkir persvek wer caesin ui kiarf desta." Whedaba spoke to Elara, and the entire time, he could smell, the fear-scent coming off the black cat in waves. he tried his best to use english to try and soothe him, but he had very little practice with it. "Do not wurry leetle cat, I do nut wesh yoo harm." he said." end you ken stop hiedeng over there now". he wished that he had more practice with this language, because he knew he sounded like an idiot when he spoke it

" you are right in both. You must be my sister to have known our mother, and also you are right in that the forest is ours, but i must ask you to stay out of the marshes, I see them as my land, and, the hunting in the forest is much better."

"Wux nomag zexenuma mrith udoka sjek wux huven. Mobi ui gargh di cuaili persvek nomeno waere ihk shio di udoka." She offered to her brother.
Leo cautiously approached Whedaba, "Si filiik nomeno xurwkic wux sia iosta. Sjek wux zexenuma mrith udoka yth shilta anku wux ekess renthisj english."

("You may stay with us if you wish. There is plenty of room in this cave for all of us." She offered to her brother.
Leo cautiously approached Whedaba, "I guess this makes you my uncle. If you stay with us we can teach you to speak english.")

" vinxa myvish, si ornla qe tiichia ekess zexenuma, ocuirir lae wux jahen yscik ekess dronilnr persvek lyriki ekess relgr dout kurjh." he said to his sister, then turning to Leo, he stared him in the eye for a moment, then said, "batobot ui vi zi bensvelk ulhyrr, moxt ir. shar svabol zahae wer ir svern mobi, wer vutha ir? shilta jaci renthisj Vs'shtak? usv zklaen jaci qe ankua?"

(" thank you sister, i would be praised to stay, seeing as you were able to bring in others to call your own." he said to his sister, then turning to leo, he stared him in the eye for a moment, then said," that is a very good idea, little one. but what around the one up there, the black one? can he speak draconic? or must he be taught?")

He bowed softly "Coi ui vi petranaswin ekess tafiaf wux iosta Whedaba." Leo then looked over at Mont then back at Whedaba, "Jaci siofmea yth jahen renthisjir latin, zyak si siofme ti."

(He bowed softly"It is a pleasure to meet you uncle Whedaba." Leo then looked over at Mont then back at Whedaba,"He thought we were speaking latin, so i think not.")  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:25 pm
" lae sjek si tangis vucata svabol batobot jahus. si tir ti vucot sjek si jalla qe insulted usv sjek si jalla gneshgnesh." he said.
(" As If I even knew what that was. I do not know if I should be insulted or if I should laugh.")  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 pm
Leo chuckled, "Coi ui vin zezhuanth munthrek xanalre." He was warming up to Whedaba already. "Si geou jaseve wux jiil ekess dout ankuir vur itrewic dout drekiwir." He gave another soft bow and walked out the entrance to gather bedding.

(Leo chuckled, "It is an ancient human language." He was warming up to Whedaba already. I will leave you two to your teaching. He gave another soft bow and walked out the entrance to gather bedding.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm
after the encounter with Leo, and still sharply aware of his sister's eyes burning into his scales, he walked over and lay down about 20 paces from the black cat and waited for it to come to him.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 pm
Mont waved at the dragon whenever Leo went outside. He felt exposed, something naked and weak around him. "Hello?" He just wanted to grab something from his bag, but he didn't know what or why. Mont was shaking in fear where he stood, paralyzed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm
beginning to bore of the cat's fear of him, he tried again to talk to him in english, " Did I nut teel yoo before? I do nut weesh yoo herm, I em heer as friend, nut to keel." Whedaba said, still a good space between him and the cat.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:06 pm
Mont walked, watching his steps, until he was only a few feet apart from the dragon. 'This is way out of my comfort zone.' He thought as he tried to make a question for the dragon. "Um, what is going on, then?" It was unspecific, but it would have to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:20 pm
River of Time
Mont walked, watching his steps, until he was only a few feet apart from the dragon. 'This is way out of my comfort zone.' He thought as he tried to make a question for the dragon. "Um, what is going on, then?" It was unspecific, but it would have to do.

whedaba looked at the cat with half-opened eyes. "well, I see ah fooley gruwn cat ackteeng liek a kitten," he opened his eyes and stared in the cat's general direction. "end I still do nut know yoor naym." he continued on. "I gees I weel stert. I am Whedaba, yer uncle" he paused. "end I guess I em goeng to be yer teecher en mye kend's lenguege." he waited for a response from the cat as he put his head back down onto the ground, aware that if he didn't look at it it seemed to be somewhat braver.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 pm
The black cat felt upset, being called a kitten set off something. All of the fear revolved from his eyes, turning into a seriousness. "I'm Mont, an alchemist. Don't call me kitten ever again, it ticks me off, no matter who says it." He looked down at his head, showing that he has cooled down enough to at least look at him."Thanks for being my teacher, Whedaba."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:38 pm
River of Time
The black cat felt upset, being called a kitten set off something. All of the fear revolved from his eyes, turning into a seriousness. "I'm Mont, an alchemist. Don't call me kitten ever again, it ticks me off, no matter who says it." He looked down at his head, showing that he has cooled down enough to at least look at him."Thanks for being my teacher, Whedaba."

whedaba looked at Mon't and nodded, undaunted. "Thet's beetur," he said. "yoo weel need to be strung arund draguns, ur else nune weel taek yoo seryosly. Now thut i heve yur attentun, tho, i heve somtheeng to esk ofv yoo. Jest es I em teecheng yoo dracunick, I weel need yoo to teech me eenglysh bettur." he finished talking and sat up, staring at the cat's stalwart expression and thought, that fire in his eyes was not there before, hopefully now we can make some progress now.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm
Mont nodded, but hated being that monster of a different side of him. He explained to Whedaba,"Your english is fine, just a mere accent. If you want to speak more fluent english, though, you will have to practice the small sounds in the words. Every culture has a different pace." His eyes settled to a boredom, it happened after he gained control over his "dark side".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:42 pm
River of Time
Mont nodded, but hated being that monster of a different side of him. He explained to Whedaba,"Your english is fine, just a mere accent. If you want to speak more fluent english, though, you will have to practice the small sounds in the words. Every culture has a different pace." His eyes settled to a boredom, it happened after he gained control over his "dark side".

Whedaba looked at Mont for a moment longer,then replied, "very well, i shell be beck en the murneng, tell Leo gudbye fer me, well yoo?" he stood up and addressed Daskvi, "veyet'toon,(Daskvi) si geou qe spical earenk zahae shaoyu, coi jahus bensvelk ekess ocuir wux vur wux" vraktor", weyotipre lae astahii nomag qe ekess udoka." and with that he left the cave in the direction of his own home, as much to clear his head as to rest.
(goodbye, Daskvi I will be back tomorrow around noon, it was good to see you and your "children", different as they may be to us)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm
Mont nodded,"I will. Goodbye, Mr.Whedaba." He waved, feeling more himself as he left. 'I should help Leo with the bedding.' he thought as he skipped across the cave floor, towards the entrance.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff