Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
Cutting away the budding roses, Takumi dropped the garden sheers with no care. Gardening was not the reason he gave his sevices to the masochistic master that was Silva. Learning that his younger brother Kiyoshi was still alive, he sought out his person in order to learn why he was chosen to live with their father; this disgusted and angered him. Stepping away from the rose bed, he walked on, reaching the front of the house. To his utter surprise, a young blonde man had been staggering forward; towards the manor.

Squinting his eyes just slightly, he looked out at the shirtless person; clutching tightly to the shirt on his head. He tugged on his long black sleeves and made his way forward.

"Tell me who you are and why you trespass here? This is a private home." He grunts.

Through the quiet air, the sound of his clicking boots killed what little silence that plagued the land. Standing before the door, he leaned against it with his arms tightly locked over his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image
Taki looked down, not wanting to bother the man that was doing his work. As he heard the man talk to him about this being a private land, he blushed lightly with a shy-looking face, and turned around and started to walk away, without answering anything, because he was very shy. Taki sighed lightly, and continued to hold the shirt on his head, about to walk away.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image
Holding up his hand, he took hold of the boy's wrist and pulled his hand down. Taking the shirt from his hand, he looked upon the open wound that damaged his head.

"What happened to you?" He asked with a stern expression.

Bringing up his other hand, he drew his slim white finger tips over the blood and up to the opening. As his ruby red eyes glaze over from the sight of his life's elixer pouring out of his head, he drew back his finger tips and turned his eyes back into eyes of his blonde intruder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 pm
User ImageTaki noticed the man grab his wrist, and move his hand down, exposing the wound. He answered the man with a shy answer. "J..-just someone..h-hurt me was all..." He said in a very shy voice, his face blushing lightly, as he looked at the man that had ruby eyes. Taki's body was still glistening from the light, and his ab line could be seen a bit at the bottom. His ruffled blonde hair blew a bit in the wind.  

Sky of Memories

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm
Shiroi winced "well when i was small something happened.....me and my brother were playing in a barn, acedently cought my eye on a hook....my mom made it worse and now when i have nightmares the wound will bleed" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image
Looking down at him with a heated glare, he opened the manor door and pulled him inside.

"If that would is not properly taken care of, it will be infected."

Pulling the boy through the house, he and the shorter person stopped at the second floor; opening the door to the bathroom.

"Really? and you managed to walk this distance in your condition." He grabbed the first aid kit. "Your an idiot." He scolded.

Forcing him to sit on the side of the tub, he opened the red cross box and rumaged through, setting everything up.

Hasani Mubarak

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm
((With Shiroi))
The butler looked down at the boy and pulled away the dry cloth. Grabbing the wrapping bandage, he came up behind him and re-wrapped the new bandage over his eye. "That should do it." He wipe away left over water. "But what was the reason for it to start bleeding now?" The man asked as he re-pack the first aid kit. "Because there couldn't have been a reason why you start bleeding now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
Taki was brought into the house, then quickly brought into a bathroom, that was quickly locked. He was forcefully put on the side of a tub, where he sat. He heard the man scold him of his injury, and noticed him going for a first aid box, rummaging through it.

He looked down to the floor, feeling like he did something wrong, and was also very shy. "S-..sorry" he said in a shy, tom-boyish tone. His head only starting to bleed less.  

Sky of Memories

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
His red eyes looked at the sad boy as he grunted and grabbed a cotton ball and the disinfective. Walking back over to the boy, he holds the cotton over the opening and gets a decent enough on it. Putting the bottle on the back of the toilet bowl, he put his free hand on the side of his head and held him firmly.

"This will hurt you, but try to keep still enough where I don't have to do this more than once." He warned him.

Dabbing the cotton against his head, he then held it in place.

"You should have wandered to a hospital if you had that much energy." He closes his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 pm
Shiori smiled some "t-thanks....." he stuttered out, he then shrugged "i dont know why it bleeds still, well since im not technicly a human....im a angel....some angels suffer from a thing like this......when thay have been through hell or hardships from thare chiledhood......and thay have a mark or injery from that time it achs or bleeds......i suffer from that" he said with a small sigh  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm
((With Shiroi))
The butler smiled and bowed as he reached for the door, opening it for the boy. "I would not know those joys of being an angel.... But I can tell; you are a very lucky one." His smile never dropped. Stepping outside of the door, he waved and pressed his finger against his chest, over his heart. "You are very lucky, Master Shiroi." Bowing once again, the man disappeared into the hallway, going to help the rest of Master Sil's help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 pm
User ImageTaki stayed still while he did this with the cotton bell. Although it hurt him deep inside, he knew it was only trying to help him.

"I..-I know.." He saddened, feeling disappointed when he made a mistake. His cold blue eyes looked down to the floor slowly, as his body was still visible.  

Sky of Memories

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:39 pm
Shiori smiled "being a angel is grate you would enjoy it....but being a angel isint so joyfule at all times.....but if you had the chance you would surely enjoy it~" he said then tilted his head "how am i speashal?" he asked before the man walked away, he sighed and walked to the guest room he shut the door behined him and made his way to the window 'I've died and been killed before........but since we can die we just regenerate.....its like a cat with nine lifes.... but ours go on for what semes to be forever......untile we just give up on life...' he thought siting on the windowcill  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
Removing the cotton ball, he tossed it in the trash and reached for a dry cloth. Pressing it gently against his head, wiped off what may had rolled own his head and cheek. Putting the cloth down, he grabbed a bandage large enough for the wound and pressed it against his head.

"Well, it will be fine now... As long as you don't go back and do something stupid.

Standing back up. He grabbed the bottle and placed it back in the first aid kit. Leaving the box on the sink, he went over to the door and opened it. Turning his head back to the boy, who still sat in the bathroom; he snarled lightly and glared dangerously.

"Well?! Come on, your probably hungry." He walked out. "Move it!" He shouts back.

Hasani Mubarak

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:53 pm
((With Shiroi))
User ImageSil stepped out of his room and fixed his newly clothed body. Still panting just a bit, he tugged on his black shirt and stopped the butler that had recently left Shiroi. "You, go to my room and clean up the mess." He walked pass. "Yes Lord Sil." The butler bowed. As he and Sil passed each other, he stepped into the room and closed it behind him. Sil smirked wildly to himself as he looked back once more. "Be careful.... Shi-Shi, is rather aroused." He whispered. Satsified with his masterpiece, Sil headed towards the kitchen. "I wonder how my dear Takumi is?" He swooned. Pressing on, Sil left the curvy hallway and made his way down the staircase.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff