Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:55 am
Viva looks back at the man as they cross the large commons room. "Names Korlon, but most just call me Viva. I'm the Magic and Hand to hand combat expert of the Jarians, as well as the worlds leading Edenian tech. Expert. and owner of this fine establishment."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:11 am
Hogua was silent for a good long while before he remembered this part of conversation

"oh...ermmm...I'm Hogua,people call me lotsa things none of which I really prefer over any other...I don't really know much...don't really do any tricks...but you might say....I'm capable of things,nothing epically but almost everything to a digree...I don't really belong to anyone,nore do I own anything,for the most part I don't really do anything in particular..."

a moment or two after this Hogua realized how he must not have gotten very good at conversation because he did not really say anything about himself,but decided that its perhaps best he kept things foggy anyway.  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:27 am
"Well hogua, can I get you anything?" The half ancirnt walks behind the bar and leans on the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:13 pm
Hogua thought for a moment,but could not really think of anything he wanted,accept of course what he could easily give himself.
with that thought,his eyelids began to get heavy and his head soon thumped into the counter fast asleep.  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Viva turns away form Hogua as he falls asleep and contuines his work.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:48 pm
about a half hour passes when Hogua wakes,as he regains consciousness his head jerks up suddonly.

"...good thing you don't kick people out for sleeping.......hey?"

I see now...this place,that guy...who he serves...I suppose this place is no different from home,in that its inhabitance are as commonly as self serving  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:04 pm
Viva set down the drink he was carrying at a table and looks back. "No not usally. This placed just reopened so I wouldn't want to make a name for myself by kicking out people without a good reason. So..you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:14 pm
"oh I've always been physically alright...if that makes any sense...although"

Hogua thought again hearing his stomach

"I could do with something in me,though I doubt folks get a free meal anywhere"

(btw if at any time you need an explanation for something just let me know)  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:28 pm
((sure but i read your profile and kinda understand what is going on))He walks over and stands by the table. "Ah...I'm in a good mood so the meals on me. What do you want? "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:38 pm
"really now?"
Hogua's eyes got somewhat wide

"well lets see here...don't recall having been given a choice...hmm"

Hogua then racked his brain looking for something he would be more fond of then others foods,and it diddent take long for his simple tastes to find their want.

"pie...yeah...that would be alright,I don't care what kind"  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:44 pm
He smiles and walks behind the counter. He swipes his hand accross a blue crystal panel. The counter hums a bit then a freash cherry pie slides out. Viva picks it up and set it down in front of Hogua with a fork and knife. "I've installed food synthesizers reverse engineered form Edenian tech. Whatever you want to eat, it makes. Would you like somthing to drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:50 pm
"woah,like an episode of star trek....you know,I was gonna ask,what someone like you is doing running a place like this,although I'll take it considering how you lit up just now that perhaps you enjoy servitude?"  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:59 pm
Viva pulls up a chair and sits down. The customers had quieted down some. "Servitude? I'm a warrior of the Jarian clan. I was recuirted by the leader of the Jarians, Lutia, for my combat abilites and my knowldege on Edenain techonlogy. This place was destroyed recently just before the large battle in Rustir. After the battle I was ordered to rebuild the Naga Scales and run it untill further orders. That exactly what I'm doing. "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:04 pm
The door clicked open for a second and two figures quickly scuttled in. The smaller of the two was shoving a tall fellow in while she also bumped the door shut with a smart sway of the hips.

The petite women hissed furiously at the tall man, her crisp gray eyes burning with unfathomable amounts of loathing. Her finger jabbed into his back and she continued to hiss out a whisper. Whatever she was saying to the man it was very anger and very specific yet her voice hardly carried beyond the ears of her victim.

The tall man merely flopped his arms up and shrugged, which earned him a shriek from the little miss.

"I swear Poission you fish-head! No more! If i see you take one more of those damnable bottles I swear I'll SHOVE ET RIGHT UP YER--" She broke off quickly ,realizing the area was rather crowded. She gulped once before smiling bashfully and shoving the gangly fellow across the room toward the bar.  

Airi

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:07 pm
"sounds like servitude to me"

Hogua said as he lifted the fork to his mouth taking a bite of pie

"...I'm not saying its a bad thing...I mean hell...having people tell you what to do,is probably better,and certainly easier then"

Hogua gulped down the bite of pie he was chewing

"having no idea what to do with yourself at all"
he said with a slight smirk

"oh look....you have guests"

(nice save eh?)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items