Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:07 pm
"If youre up to it then i am."

Vincent ran his fingers through Campbridges hair. He wanted to kiss him, but that would mean he would have to take off his mask. If Campbridge was able to find a solution to his little problem that would be wonderful. Just the thought of it gave him hope for his one future.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:28 pm
((Geez, I just had the weirdest convo ever. If someguy leave a girl only to findout 1 year later that he is in love with her and when he find her again she is in a serious relation with the guy's chidhood friend. Now the guy want to tell the girl he is in love with her, she should leave her current serious boyfriend and marry him. Is it just me or is that just morral wrong?))

"Of course I'm up to it. I'll just have to be a lot more in a library then I am normally but I just love being in there so it's not that bad. And if I can make you have a better life it's all good" He told his love.
He closed his eyes and let Vincent played with is hair.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:37 pm
((wait the guy left the girl then a year later he found out he was in love with her... He finds her and shes with someone. The guy how left her wants to tell the girl to marry him and that he loves her, even though shes in a current serious relationship. Right?

Well its not morraly wrong but its sounds strange/stupid on his part. It sounds like he only wants her cause he doesnt have her now. Not because he actually loves her. If he loves her he wouldnt have broken it off with her OR he'd wait for her. He wouldnt ask her to break it off with her current bf and ask her to marry him.))

Vincent sighed and continued ot play with Campbridges hair. He removed his mask with his free hand and set it on the ground next to him. He kissed the top of Campbridges head, taking in the scent of his hair.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:44 pm
((Yeah, you got it right. Personally I find it to be really selfish from him. And now he's all angry at me because I told him he should at least wait for the girl to be single. ))

Campbridge didn't open his eyes at the contact of Vincent's lips on his forhead but made a huge grin. "Playing risky aren't you? but since we are all alone I don't see why you shouldn't"  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:52 pm
((Then hes a d**k hole because he should at least wait until shes single. And he is being selfish lik i said it seems he only wants her because he doesnt have her now.))

"I just wanted to kiss you is all."

Vincent said as he rested his chin on Campbridges head.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:59 pm
"Let's say we stay here for a verry long time and your old self comes out. Do I have to fear for my life or do you think we could just have fun together? Afterall that part of you is still halfhuman. And even demons don't just go kill non-stop."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:04 am
((im off to bed so night night ^^))

"I dont think i could bring myself to hurt you even when my darker side comes out."

Vincent said softly to Campbridge, as he did so his emerald eyes deepened to a darker green color.

"what do you mean by fun Alex?"

Vincent asked even though he knew the answer.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:11 am
(g'night)
"Awww Your too nice" Said Campbridge with a litle laught. "And I ment that the two of us would be playing poker. What do you think I ment silly" He said bringing Vincent's arms close to his mouth so he could kiss them  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:39 am
Vincent gently kissed Campbridges head again. He grined and ran his fingernails down the mans back. With his other hand, he place his fingers under the other mans chin andforced him to look up at him. Vincent placed his lips on Campbridges in a passionate kiss as he closed his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:13 pm
Campbridge returned his lover's kiss. It would have been verry stupid not to. He let his right hand move up and warped itself around Vincent's neck to bring him even closer.
After a while, however, he broke the kiss and cuddle himself closed on the other man.
"I think Ven might be telling the truth when he said we looked like some kind of cheezy romance novel" He told his lover making a small laught.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:18 pm
"Do you not want me to kiss you then?"

Vincent said his voice alittle sad. Its not like he had someone that really cared for him, and now that he did he wanted to express his love for Campbridge to him. But if Campbridge didnt want that then he wouldnt do it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:56 pm
"Of course that I want you too silly!" He said to Vincent smiling at his. "And I find that cheezy love novel are really cute" This time it was a litle wink he made with a mischeleanous (I know i wrote it wrong >_<) smile. "But I also love to cuddle with you like this."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:59 pm
((Mischeveaous? no wait hang on Mischeveious damit lol i dunno XD))

Vincent smiled and pulled Campbridge closer to him. He closed his ebony eyes and rested his chin on the mans head once again. Vincents demonic tail snaked around Camprbidges waist, as his demonic wings revealed themselves and wrapped around Campbridge as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:08 pm
Campbrige looked around him noticing vincent's tail and wings. "Well, those are new accessories aren't they?" He said laughitng a litle. "But they are verry sexy on you and give you a great handsome look. why didn't you show them to me before?" he asked his lover.

((this will probably be my last post for tonigh. I'm going out with some friends. ))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:17 pm
((okay have fun ^^))

"I dont like showing them off. They kind of scream 'Demon' to people. And they do have a purpose other than looking pretty Alex. What do you think broke my fall back in the base? And go ahead feel free to touch them."

Vincent said in a soothing tone. Nomally by now he woudl be long gone. But the way he felt right now, how safe he felt with Campbridge he hadnt gone over the edge. Even though his darker side had surface long ago.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff