Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 pm
Haru smiled. "The bookstore sounds good" he said happily  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm
((now i feel dumb XD))  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm
*Bump*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:22 pm
Sorry about leaving... Once again, school and family affairs. :/
But hey, I'm back now. smile  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:26 pm
((yay biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm
"Alright, then," said Aunt Trudy. "We'll show you the bookstore, and then the courthouse, and then the church where my niece is to be married." Michael rolled his eyes at his wife's matter-o-fact-ness, but he herded the teens out the door after her, and the four of them resumed their walk down the street.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm
As they walked, Haru put the box of japanese candy he had gotten into his backpack. "You were right" he said smiling at Rainshine. "Macgregor's store really is amazing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm
"Of course I was right," she said sticking her tongue out at him. "Now just wait til you see what the book store's like. It really is the best." 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 pm
He laughed. "We never had any book stores back in Japan. They were always libraries, and the books were all written on scrolls."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 pm
"Well, here," she informed him, "we have a library/bookstore type place where you can either check out a book and bring it back or just buy it permanently, and I swear to you, this place has more books than you'll ever see anywhere else. The building has three floors and a spiral staircase leading up to them, and the back part of the store is actually built around a live oak tree. It's really old looking, but that doesn't make it boring at all. It's actually the most exciting place in town, aside from old MacGregor's." She smiled as she spoke, whith true pure happiness.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm
Haru smiled, seeing the twinkle in her eyes. "Around an oak tree? thats awesome!" He looked behind him, seeing Desmond walking near them, but not so near that it would raise suspicion. He winked at him, then continued to walk with Rainshine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 pm
((I think it's dead. DAMN IT, I'M NOT CALLING IT QUITS YET! *rubs paddles together* CLEAR! *shocks rp*))  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm
((lol XD maybe Rainshine is just busy right now so she doesnt have time to rp.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 am
Hey, sorry, guys. No, it's not really dead, I've just been sort of busy and have forgotten to feed it for a few days... kinda like my poor, poor goldfish. emo
But, whatever! I am back now (at least for a bit) and will be able to roleplay at regular intervals, taking breaks every few days to go back to my dad's house and/or study for my driver's test. I've also decided, to help me learn Spanish, like I'm supposed to be doing for school, I'm going to start speaking some Spanish in the roleplay, so... download a translator or get over it. 3nodding
Love you guys, and thankx for puttin' up with my bullshit. ~(OwQ)~<3  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:04 am
Rainshine could hear the familiar sound of her lover's footsteps behind them, and she flicked her ears. She turned her head around to smile and wave at him. Maybe her gaurdians didn't know she was in love with him, but it wouldn't hurt anything for them to know he was her friend.
"Hey, Des," she called, "We're headed to the bookstore. Wanna tag along and help me show my new friend around the town?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff