Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 pm
Dylana's eyes noticed a movement of hands across from him, and a second later he shifted unconsciously just in time; the kunai cut through his right upper arm and he twitched, looked at the wound, and shot off out of the doorway. OH MY ******** GOD. He mind screamed at him. HOLY s**t?! He turned and planted his back against one of the closer buildings, shielding himself from view of the Raikage's building. If it was, anyway. Maybe they were going to find him and kill him now. Maybe he happened upon some kind of mafia group, and now he was going to have his neck slit for happening in upon some kind of meeting. He looked down at his arm and then back at the building to be sure nobody was coming out of the doorway. He then pulled off his light jacket and his undershirt, and sat down before wrapping the white shirt around his bleeding arm wound. He hoped he could find a doctor soon, because the wound was quite deep. He pulled his sweatshirt over his body and took another look at the doorway of the building from his seated position behind the wall, wondering if some murderous b***h woman was going to run at him from the place. Thank god there was no people around at the moment, or he would simply have flipped out entirely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

Vesta did hand signs as she heard the person run out the room quickly. A dust clone formed next to her as Vesta lifted her head a bit. The dust clone quickly went up the stairs as she followed the last footsepts as much as she could. This led outside as the clone saw the boy and blood. She quickly saw it was him she hurt as she saw the blood.

User Image

Rockgirl809

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm
((Good to see your ninja are so smart as to attack their own students Regula... I'd personally consider it treason and behead them but thats just me...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm
Just around the time that Dylana heard the footsteps coming around the corner, he had the wound well bound up, the blood stopped. With quick thinking, and a mind holding back panic with only an iron grit of determination, he managed to form himself a shadow clone and create a quick transformation technique to make his true self appear as a nearby crate, identical to the empty ones near the stall next to him. The clone assumed it's position where Dylana was once sitting, and Dylana himself hid, as the box, with his heart pounding in his ears. The lady turned the corner and the clone took off, sprinting in the opposite direction.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 pm
Official Genesis
((Good to see your ninja are so smart as to attack their own students Regula... I'd personally consider it treason and behead them but thats just me...))

(wouldn't u attack too if a random person was hiding in the dark ? all you hear was footsteps ? Yea right think before u say stuff)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

~~~Vesta Cornella~~~

I could write you a thousand love
letters,and tell you exactly how i feel

User Image

User Image

"Don't be afraid. I cant hurt you cause im a clone. I just came to see who it was that was down their. Sorry for hurting you. By the way if it's bleeding a lot you might want to go to the hospital for that...." The clone had a light face but was a bit serious at the same time. "Next time actually walk toward us instead of hiding in the dark cause then that could be your life your losing."

User Image

Rockgirl809

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:24 pm
Rockgirl809
Official Genesis

(wouldn't u attack too if a random person was hiding in the dark ? all you hear was footsteps ? Yea right think before u say stuff)

(Try using your brain next time you talk to me... I'm not trying to be mean, seriously, but I really didn't understand a word of that...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 pm
(Lol, what a scary women Rockgirl is... gonk )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 pm
(( xD Grammar Nazis for the win~ Oh well. Let's see where this goes. ))

The clone kept running, and Dylana stayed in his box transformation. There were so many things that could be going on, but the only thing that he thought he understood at the moment was that the idiot woman just sliced open his arm and then came out here to reprimand him for not being careful enough?! The intense stupidity of the situation made absolutely no sense to Dylana whatsoever, and so he simply stayed where he was, ready to flee at a moment's notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 pm
Official Genesis
Rockgirl809
Official Genesis

(Try using your brain next time you talk to me... I'm not trying to be mean, seriously, but I really didn't understand a word of that...)

((OSU what she said made perfect sene.... she heard footsteps and saw someone lurking in the shadow. She shot first and asked questions later, nothing wrong with that.))  

Sindenky

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm
Sindenky
Official Genesis
Rockgirl809
Official Genesis

((OSU what she said made perfect sene.... she heard footsteps and saw someone lurking in the shadow. She shot first and asked questions later, nothing wrong with that.))

((Well, yes, but that's like one day I go out hunting and start blindly shooting at whatever seems to be creeping along the brushes. And then when it ends up that I killed some guy, I'll be all 'Oh, well he was hiding in the forest, and all I heard was footsteps.' xDD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 pm
lenon01
Sindenky
Official Genesis
Rockgirl809
Official Genesis

((Well, yes, but that's like one day I go out hunting and start blindly shooting at whatever seems to be creeping along the brushes. And then when it ends up that I killed some guy, I'll be all 'Oh, well he was hiding in the forest, and all I heard was footsteps.' xDD ))

((I'm sure the judge will eat that up!))  

Official Genesis

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 pm
(( "But sir! He had a rifle, and was obviously wearing his hunting gear in an attempt to stay hidden so that he could kill me without my noticing! It's all so obvious!" ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm
Leito Torfinn

User Image
-Class- Weapon User
-Rank- Genin
-Village- Cloud
-Bloodline- Pin Point

Leito approached the Raikage's office, sandwich in hand. He looked around the hallways and slowly became more and more panicked. How was he to become a great shinobi if he couldn't even find the Kage's office. Lost in hallways funning in circles he finally dropped to his knees.
"I'M SO LOST!!! AHHH HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!?!?"

"The world is your stage, time to steal the show!"  

Leito Torfinn

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akiga Hakemoto Sparro

In my world of
Darkness.....

Akiga would quickly make his way towards the traning grounds.

...You are my only light

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces