Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Pabu
Attention Shibuya! Behold your new Composer, his name is me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 pm
*Dalcain is confused and realizes that there are now three people with "Da-" names. Dislikes feeling. Uses nuke.*

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 am
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

Bebedora: "Is this...pain?"

*Bebedora swings her teddy bear and strikes Dante with it*

It's ok Dalcain, just a crossover battle between two PS2 series'.
*Is hit*

Dante: "Yeah, but there is more where that comes from. Jackpot!"

*Takes out Ebony and Ivory and fires*

Bebedora: "I'm breaking...little by little..."

"I shall suck the life right out of you. Divide!"

*Dante's life essence flows out of him into Bebedora, curing her in the process*
*Dante survives but is drained slightly, Nero then buts in and uses his buster to send Bebedora flying with a massive strike*

*Bebedora lands at Darc's feet. With a completely blank look on her face, she stands up, slowly*

*Darc walks toward both Dante and Nero*

Darc: "I'll destroy you all! Uhhhn! Ha! Dragon Fang Sword of Awakening!"

*Darc moves faster than the eye can see, appearing to strike at all angles of both combatants at the same time, hitting each roughly 10 times*
As Dante and Nero are hit, at first, they appear beaten; while* Dante and Nero lied on the ground for several consecutive minutes, suddenly a large blue energy surrounded Nero, while simultaniously, a massive crimson aura surrounded Dante, Dante's face now resembled a Demon, and
Nero had a massive blue monster appear out of him, both of the two charged towards Darc and Bebedora and delivered fifty strikes, thirty of them were from Dante's rebellion, the remaining twenty were from Nero's Yamato. This could severely cover them in gore, as well as do equal damage to what was just done to them.*

Dante: "DIE!!"

*Darc is about to retalliate, when all of a sudden, Dalcain's nuke detonates and screws everyone over*  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:04 am
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

*Dante's life essence flows out of him into Bebedora, curing her in the process*
*Dante survives but is drained slightly, Nero then buts in and uses his buster to send Bebedora flying with a massive strike*

*Bebedora lands at Darc's feet. With a completely blank look on her face, she stands up, slowly*

*Darc moves faster than the eye can see, appearing to strike at all angles of both combatants at the same time, hitting each roughly 10 times*
As Dante and Nero are hit, at first, they appear beaten; while* Dante and Nero lied on the ground for several consecutive minutes, suddenly a large blue energy surrounded Nero, while simultaniously, a massive crimson aura surrounded Dante, Dante's face now resembled a Demon, and
Nero had a massive blue monster appear out of him, both of the two charged towards Darc and Bebedora and delivered fifty strikes, thirty of them were from Dante's rebellion, the remaining twenty were from Nero's Yamato. This could severely cover them in gore, as well as do equal damage to what was just done to them.*

*Darc is about to retalliate, when all of a sudden, Dalcain's nuke detonates and screws everyone over*
*Dante and Nero emerge from the nuclear holocaust about as hurt as they were before, though it was clearly a draw*

Dante: "...What was this fight really about again?"

Nero: "Hell if I know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:15 am
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

*Dante and Nero emerge from the nuclear holocaust about as hurt as they were before, though it was clearly a draw*

In the distance, Darc clutches his side in pain, before casting cure on himself.

Darc: "I cannot allow the Deimos to be destroyed. These humans...must never find their way into our territory!"  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 am
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

In the distance, Darc clutches his side in pain, before casting cure on himself.

Darc: "I cannot allow the Deimos to be destroyed. These humans...must never find their way into our territory!"
Dante: "Me and the kid here are both half demons, there are no humans here fool."

Dante aims Pandora at Darc and it morphs into a Bazooka, then a Laser Cannon.

Dante: "Now are we all going to behave or do I have to bust some heads!!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 pm
To be half demon, means to be half something else. Are you half human?  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 am
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

Dante: "Me and the kid here are both half demons, there are no humans here fool."

Acting quickly, Bebedora casts one last spell.

Bebedora: "Heavy are your limbs, that you may rest. Paralyzing wind!"

A gentle breeze blows toward both Dante and Nero, freezing their muscles as it passes over them.

Deciding that, since they cannot follow him, the Deimos are safe. He and Bebedora leave the two worthy foes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

A gentle breeze blows toward both Dante and Nero, freezing their muscles as it passes over them.

Deciding that, since they cannot follow him, the Deimos are safe. He and Bebedora leave the two worthy foes.
*They both break out and follow him into the Deimos* Dante: "Hey pal! We were just having fun here! Don't you think that we should extend the party a bit longer!?  

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 am
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

*They both break out and follow him into the Deimos* Dante: "Hey pal! We were just having fun here! Don't you think that we should extend the party a bit longer!?

Darc: Fun? Humans only wish to destroy the Deimos. Why should I trust you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 am
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

Dante: "You know, I don't even know what that is, why would I want to destroy it huh?"  

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:37 am
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo
Silent Harry Mason
KeJoRo

Dante: "You know, I don't even know what that is, why would I want to destroy it huh?"

Darc: "Don't play dumb with me! Hmmf." *Turns his back on Dante* "Whatever. Do what you want, but know this: if you ever try to hurt us. I'm gonna cut out your heart." *Clenches his clawed fist*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:12 pm
KeJoRo
Dante: "Threats huh? I like this game!"

Blah....*Then a random Chuck Norris appears and Roundhouse kicks everything into next week*

*Next week*

Wait wut?  

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am
*One week in the past...from the future...present...thing*

*Bruce Lee returns from the dead and challenges Chuck Norris to Mortal Kombat. However, no-one will know the end result, since everyone was kicked into the next week*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:16 am
KeJoRo
*One week in the past...from the future...present...thing*

*Bruce Lee returns from the dead and challenges Chuck Norris to Mortal Kombat. However, no-one will know the end result, since everyone was kicked into the next week*
*Then Ip Man joins in, Bruce Lee's former trainer, then whips the- ........................................................

There was no recording...Date Error# 243532/23223/23232

Me: Hmmmm.... ninja  

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:11 am
*In the present-future? KeJoRo is currently in the middle of his grocery shopping*

Crap! I can't remember what I needed to buy!

*Picks up two identical bottles*

Catsup or ketchup? For God's sake, CATSUP OR KETCHUP?!  
Pabu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff