Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y________S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

The shock made Sindenky's mind begin racing. He released the jack to prevent the thought from spilling over, "OMG SIN your going to have a child!!!" squealed the small girl, grabbing onto Sindenky's neck and twirling around him giggling. He did not have the heart to push her off, staring at Rini stroking the child hair. Could he even be a father? A cursed soul like his? Could he bring a child into a world like THIS?!?!?!?! lashes of the past life folded over him. Children running around. Laughing and playing. Zegerah smiling loving over them.

The shock would have knocked him from his feet if he had not already knelt down. With nothing o say, he simply responded with the best smile he could, having no idea what was truly on his face. He preyed she would be to distracted to truly pay attention.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:49 am
LEUX

User Image

"I'm not the strongest, but I'll do what I can!"

"To... you?" Leux questioned Rini's
explanation, but the sadness was so overwhelming, all he could do was lay in her lap, sobbing. At Sindenky's approach, Leux gave him one upset look, then went back to bawling. "What to do I do now? This is ridiculous! I have no where to go!"

Mantus Aburame

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

"Shhh," Rini soothed, continuing to rock the child. "Yes, you do. Now you do. Did you think I would just leave you here alone? No, silly goose." The young woman kissed his forehead gently. "Come with me, and I will watch over you -- teach you -- train you -- make you stronger so that you'll never have to feel this pain again." Her words were soft and calming as she stroked his hair and rubbed his back, doing whatever she could to ease his sobbing. "My father will not turn you away from Kiri. He was the Tsuchikage once, after all, and if you're with me, no one will dare touch you. Then, when Iwa is rebuilt, you will be strong enough to return and protect her if you so wish."

She had not seen the shock on Sindenky's face, her attention focused mainly on the distraught child in her arms.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 603

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Listening to the two speak, he could tell Rini had already become attached to the child. He could not seem to discover were the boy was from. Was he an amegakure ninja? Sindenky doubted that due to the type of clothing he wore. He was getting just as soaked as them, not wearing the Rain resistant fabric that Amegakure always tended to have. "Hi there. Whats your name?" he asked, not knowing anything of the boy. Ameme was still going on about Sindenky's child, and how she wanted to help take care of it. The jounin ignored the witch, something that was growing harder and harder wit each passing week.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Mantus Aburame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:34 pm
LEUX

User Image

"Th-thank... Thank you..."

Leux finally managed to calm down, hiding his face in Rini's lap as he gave his muffled appreciation. When Sindenky tried a secondary approach by asking his name, Leux slowly sat up, wiping the tears from his eyes. Almost immediately, the child's face was covered with water again, thanks to the pouring rain. "I'm Leux... Leux..." The boy repeated his name, turning back to Rini. With puffy eyes, he asked her a question, something so childlike, but pure in any sense. "I know they're all gone... Can I... What can I call you?" Leux desperately wanted to call this one mom. She had so much affection pouring from her heart, Leux could feel it. But this wasn't his village. Rini wasn't his mother, but she did her best to comfort him. The child looked over to Sindenky for a moment, then turned back to Rini. The question still stood, but Leux wondered what he could possibly call the woman who saved his life. Mother? Sister? Aunt? Her name? No, he wanted to show her love in return. Just her name wouldn't suffice, he had to call her something meaningful.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini smiled warmly at the child, feeling her chest swell at the sight of the longing in his eyes. She brushed his wet hair from his face and carefully stroked her thumb down his cheek, wiping off a bit of mud she had missed from before. "You can call me whatever you like, Leux," the young woman answered softly, hands dropping to wrap gently around his. "I know it's soon and that I could never replace your mother, but I want you to know that I will watch over you, take care of you, and love you as if you were my own. You don't have to fear." Her words were heavy with truth and eyes filled with warmth as she spoke, squeezing his small hands slightly in reassurance.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 602

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

The maternal insticts of Rini took the shinobi completely by surprise. Ameme knowing Sindenky's though stopped her dance of joy, and began beating on his head, "YOU a*****e!! Grow a heart b*****d!!" her existences like a genjutsu. Sindenky began feeling her blows to his head, letting out small grunts and raising his arm to protect himself. This would look strange to the others, not being able to see the girl pummeling his skull. "Nice to meet you... he managed to blurt out between attacks. Sindenky rose to his feet, towering over the small girl now. This prevented her from striking his head but she continued her assault on his stomach.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 pm
LEUX

User Image

"I want to... I want to call you mom!"

Leux wrapped his arms around Rini's waist, hugging her as tight as the small boy could. His birth mother was gone, the boy didn't know how to cope. He had to have some hope, someone to cling to in his young age.
Even if she would be a foster parent, Leux needed that maternal care.
For him to grow as a strong and dependable ninja, he had to first depend on someone to raise him. As Rini told him he no longer had to fear, boy Leux was so overjoyed, he finally let the exhaustion take him. He lay in Rini's lap, asleep in peace, rather than the fear that gripped him so horribly before. The young boy didn't know what this new life would hold for him, but he had the newfound care of someone he grew to love. As he slumbered, he thought of the two new people he met, Sindenky and Rini.
Those two would be his foundation, and he would be their son...

(Argh, I want to write more, but that's all I got for this situation. xD
Any ideas? )

Mantus Aburame

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini blinked in momentary surprise before smiling brightly and wrapping her arms around the child in return, resting her cheek on his head. "Mom it is, then." From this position, she caught sight of Sindenky's odd actions and arched a silent eyebrow at him, her grin not loosing any of its luster. Only when she felt the boy relax in her arm -- his minuscule chakra signature shifting from that of an awake person to the calm pool of slumber -- did her smile soften once more and she drop her gaze back to Leux.

"You have no objections, I hope," she murmured just loud enough for Sindenky to hear over the hiss of rain as she rubbed the boy's back softly. A faint chuckle escaped her chest. She could guess what was causing his behavior . . . "And Ameme, leave him alone. He can't help being a man."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 601

((I'm considering having Rini take him to the Raikage for answers . . .
Make the man look this cute, innocent boy in the face and give a good reason why his life is now in ruins.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:36 pm
{{Koneko you're sooo cruel stare DO IT! rofl }}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Ameme haulted her attack,glaring at Sindenky before redirecting her attention to the small boy. It was a good thing that Leux would not see or hear Amme, or he would be forced away by her piercing voice. Smiling to Rini he shook his head, "If it make you happy i will never object. You seem to manage your till well too, so there should be no issues. But i wonder what you god would think." he said mocking Jashin in a small way. He turned his attention to the village. They needed to get to their mission, and he could not help but think how failed their security was. The village was clearly small and understocked, he sense almost no chakra radiating from within its borders.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini smiled faintly. "I have a feeling he will approve," she stated, shifting the boy in her grasp so she lifted him up piggy-back style when she stood -- moving his own, smaller arms to drape around her neck for support and hooking her arms behind his knees. "He hasn't complained about you much, after all." With a slight giggle, she stood on her toes to kiss Sindenky. "Do you think you can handle this without me? I need to get the little one someplace dry, warm, and safe -- and dragging him along with us on a diplomatic mission might not be the best idea, all things considered."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 600

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mantus Aburame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm
Leux: "Zzzzz"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Returning the kiss and then looking into her eyes. The Blue-green gems dancing the the slightest hint of Insanity, reminded him why he loved her, and why he was doing what he was. Nodding he wiped her wet hair to the side, moving it off her soaking wet face. "Of course. The village is small, even if they attacked me i feel i would be able to handle it. That is worst case scenario however. You get home, and out of the rain. I'll see you again soon." he said, bending down and pressing his lips against her. Somehow kissing in the rain brought out a plethora of new feelings. He savored the feeling before pulling away. Looking at her as he walked, then turning his back to he and facing the gates of Amegakure.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

"Be safe," Rini murmured as she backed away from Sindenky, a sad, almost reluctant smile on her face. "I love you, Sin-kun. I'll see you soon. Next time . . . I promise I'm all yours." With one final smile, she turned and vanished into the rain.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 599

((To Kusagakure --> wink )

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out