Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

At Kemuri's reply -- and order -- Nori nodded and all but ran to the front door and tugged it open. She blinked a few times at the young woman on the other side before grinning brightly. "Paper-san! Good to see you! Come in, come in!" Without waiting for the origami user to reply, the Amekage's daughter snatched up her hand and tugged her inside, closed the door behind her, and guided her to the kitchen. "I'm making hot chocolate. Do you want some?"

As soon as they reached the kitchen, Nori dropped Akkari's hand and returned to the whistling kettle. She turned off the stove, gathered some mugs, and lifted the steaming kettle, but as soon as she started to pour the near-boiling water, her mother arrived and announced her presence without any warning. Nori jolted in surprise, splashing some of the water on her hand. She yelped and hissed in pain but managed to set the kettle back down before rushing to the sink and sticking her now-red hand and wrist under cold running water. Tears prickled her eyes. Did the problems never end? She was clumsy, too! How could there ever be a clumsy kunoichi -- one that specializes in weaponry! She would get herself -- or her friends! -- killed in an instant!

Teeth worrying on her lower lip, Nori leaned back into Adam's short embrace, her thoughts hanging on his words. Do not be afraid. She nodded numbly, staring down at the cold water that rushed over her throbbing hand. A part of her wanted to beg him to stay -- to be beside her for moral support while she told her mother of her decision -- but she knew that this was her decision and thus her problem to deal with. She would have to do this on her own.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:58 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

So much was happening. She was now going to attempt to handle all of this."Yes, i would love to come in, and i would love some Hot Chocolate Noriko." She did favor a warm mug of some sweet hot chocolate. She then approuched the Amekage."Lady Ame, i have concerns about the shinobi that i am presently being asked to team up with. They are not of any use to me. They cannot help train me at all. The only shinobi that can help train me is never around, which would be Kemuri. For being the Squad leader, how are we suppose to go on missions? My teammates are splitting apart. I am retiring from being a shinobi soon. The only reason I am still seeking the path of the shinobi is due to outside reasons. I ask that i be either resigned to another squad, or at least recieve some kind of training from a higher ranked shinobi. Kemuri has failed me as a sensei and a leader." She then gentaly walked over to a sofa, and took a seat.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Kemuri grit his teeth slightly in anger. He stepped over in front of paper, resisting the urge to slap the girl in the mouth. "These are the types of things you bring to me Akkari. You will NOT burden lady Amekage with you childish problems. I have failed you? I HAVE FAILED YOU!? Who do you think you are?! I am your COMMANDER, not your Captain woman. I give you orders, not train you. It is your leader RedX's job to train you, and from what I hear none of squad one has been preforming their duties. And whats this i hear of you intending to quit? There is only one way you will be quitting Akari, or have you forgotten your oath?" the Sanin finished his speech, he had never shown so much emotion in his voice, so much anger, especially in front of the Amekage. When talking of the oath, he reached out and flicked the forehead protector that marked Akkarias a shinobi of the Rain. He had given her the choice to back down long ago, and she passed it up without hesitation. She could not turn back now. The Sanin had a lot of work to do, and judging by Adam and Akkari's attitudes, he had even more to do.

Kemuri would have normally never ignored the Amekage's question, but Akkari had gone to far. She had not only skip the chain of command, but had entered the Amekage's personal home for the soul purpose to b***h like a child. And he would not stand for that.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She watched all the events unfold. She also watch Kemuri flick hie headband. He ranted on about how the team, her, and the commanders job."A wind user wont be of much use to me since i don't specialize in Fuuton. I don't specialize in Dooton. So Mr. Cocky a**, What am suppose to learn from someone who cannot even teach me the jutsu i need to learn? Must i learn everything myself? Or are you going to acutally help you team out and teach them? do you think that just because your a commander that you can just push around the shinobi in this village and not help them? If anyone is a pushover, ITS YOU! You dissapear for who know how long, then just magically show up! What are you even doing in this village to even help it? NOTHING! I have not seen one change in this village...NOT ONE! YOUR A FAILURE OF A COMMNADER! Instead of offering help, you shun your fellow shinobi, and look down on them. If I was actually part of a decent squad, i wouldn't be a failure of a shinobi! And for my rights as a Citizin of Ame, you cannot stop me from retiring from being a shinobi. And know this, even if i dont hand over my headband, or retire, know this a*****e, i can do whatever i want!" She ran out of the house, and ran away to somewhere else in the village.

exit

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:42 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

After everything that unfolded, Nayely sighed. "I will go get her." She quickly disappeared and attempted to follow Akkari to her destination.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori winced, cringed, and shrank back from the shouting pair, cradling her hand to her chest and wanting nothing more than to flee and shut herself up in her room. As things stood, however, she had no clear path to the door and could do nothing but stare in wide-eyed shock as Kemuri and Akkari lashed out verbally at each other. Her gaze locked mainly on Paper. She wanted to 'retire' as well -- to leave the life of a shinobi? Nori's eyes drifted to the red-faced-with-fury Commander. If his reaction to her choice was anything to judge, if Nori voiced her wishes . . . what would her mother's reaction be?

The young girl dropped her un-burned hand to her hitai-ate, which was tied around her waist over her obi. She bowed her head as Akkari ran out, the Amekage at her heels. The heat of tears prickled once more behind her eyes. What was Nori supposed to do now?  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm
Watching from behind the eyes of the soldiers for a while now, the man, Shahnz, had finally decided to intervene, with a slightly awkward question... hopefully to lighten the situation. "So.. how's the weather? I hear it's lovely in Rain Village... you know... always... raining. Heh. But anyways, I just came to check in on Mr. "Failure of a Commander", according to that... girl over there... But yeah... how's it? Not... good... I'm guessing."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:51 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

The sanin watched as the ignoant child rushed out of the room, and the Amekage following. He was going to offer to go instead, but Shanz arrival stoped his words. Clancing over at his rather flamboyant partner he scoffed slightly. "Yo dare enter my lady's home? Shanz you impudence knows no bounds." he said with his usual insult of a greeting. Though he did not like the man personally, Kemuri trusted him more than the others of their organization and recognized his strength.

Turning his attention for the man, he directed it at Nori. "You have something your wanting to say my lady? Please, do not hesitate to bring any questions to me." he said in a much softer and dull tone. He felt bed for the events he caused inside her home, and wanted to leave as soon as he could. However knowing Nori's wishes, he would not simply leave without discussing them.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:02 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The Amekage's daughter shook her head and wiped her eyes on her sleeve. "It's . . . nothing . . . I -- I wanted to talk to Mother, but she's . . ." The girl glanced toward the doorway and sighed softly. ". . . busy again." Her hand throbbed and, with a wince, she stuck it back under the cold water. "Besides, you're already angry. I -- don't to make things worse."

Her gaze darted to the stranger -- the one Kemuri had called "Shanz", she believed -- and she cleared her throat slightly and forced what she hoped was a welcoming smile onto her face. "Hello, is there something I can help you with, sir?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri crossed the room and blocked Nori's vision from Shanz. He did not want the two interacting. In one fluid motion he took the girls burnt hand in his, inspecting the wound. He did not have a healers touch, so it was a little rough, but he did try not to hurt her. After looking over the wound he released her hand, "You way want to be careful with that. The wound is simply now, but if agitated, it will become worse." he said simply. He waited for her to tell him her feelings, not wanting to force the subject on royalty of Amegkure.

90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:41 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori winced as Kemuri inspected her burned hand, having to bite her lip to keep herself from making a pained whimper. She knew he was not trying to hurt her -- only trying to help -- but it still stung. "Y-yes, sir. I -- I think we have some burn cream under the sink in the bathroom . . ." She trailed off, watching Kemuri look over the wound -- not wanting to pull away and hunt down the cream in question lest she "agitate" it as he warned. With a sigh, she mumbled, "Who ever heard of a clumsy kunoichi?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:40 pm
The man put on a strange grin, as he rubbed his own forehead with his thumb, and index finger. His eyes were closed, for a time, but they quickly opened as his hands moved to his sides and he looked up at the other man. "Come on, Kemuri. Lady Amekage won't mind. I'm just checking in on you. If you're telling me you think I should just ignore all of my friends or pretend they don't exist, never to check in on them, then if you really want, I'll take the advice, and leave. But I came here for you, so you should think: do you really want me to just disappear? Only call on you when I need you, and forget about all else? There has to be room in your life for fun, Kemuri. Or your life, in the end, will have been a waste. You may not know this, but take it from a dragon who has lived twice your time. It's true." And after speaking those words, he turned to Nori, giving her a slight smile. "I can see it in you too. You're not so different than me. You worry too much, miss. You have thousands of years to contemplate your life. So do I. So does your mother. But Kemuri..." Once again glancing at his partner, his expression turned serious, and eventually, dull. "You don't have that chance. Like all mortals your looks, youth and ability will fade away within an instant and no longer will you feel content with rules, regulation and living life only for others. I'm not telling you to be selfish. I'm telling you to loosen up."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri turned slightly to face Shannz. "So long as something i taught these children of the rain passes on, and so ling as i can do good for this village. I Will never truly die. I will live in him the hears and souls of this village, and forever look over my family." he said, for the first time expressing his own promise he made, similar to the one he forced all Academy students to make. Nori however, had not. He turned back the the girl, "I have something i regret to inform you. It seems though some clerical error, your name has fallen for the Shinobi roster. This may take some time to correct, but i promise to make sure everything stays correct." he said with a small grin. He was letting Nori know that she was free to live life as royalty, rather than a fighter. He would however, make sure she learned to fight if she needed, if only to escape.

90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:47 am
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Ame Genin | Weapons Class
Nori | Princess of Amegakure

The young girl blinked at Shanz in surprise. Thousands of years? That meant . . . if she wanted . . . she could wait about becoming a shinobi until she knew more about the world and herself. She had plenty of time! She smiled at the man, nodded gracefully to him, and opened her mouth to thank him. Before any words came forth Kemuri spoke and sent another bout of surprise through her. Jolting upright, Nori stared at him. Her name had . . . fallen from the shinobi roster? She searched his face -- the small, conspiratorial grin there -- and her own smile blossomed further. "You mean . . . ?" A sense of freedom washed over her and, with a bubbling laugh, she bounced forward and threw her arms around him in a tight -- if unladylike -- hug. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 am
"How idealistic of you," the man spoke, as he stared at Kemuri with a sense of disquiet about him. "Stories are cute, but you die the moment your last breath fades and your heart no longer beats. When you no longer see, smell, and feel the world, that is when it will all end. Not a moment longer will you live, and not a moment less. Regardless if this village remains or not, you'll be gone. And what will you tell yourself in the end? Will you lie to yourself and try to believe that in some other-worldly plane that you are watching over these people? Or will you acknowledge that it's over, and that your life held only cold reality, as you held an iron fist against any and all who even neared you? I think it's time for change. For you to stop being the person you admire... a strong general, an effective warlord, and to simply go along with life. You keep restraining yourself and regulating every action you do, and every word you speak... it'll turn your heart into stone. I can already see it." He noticed that the girl had successfully resigned from being a ninja, and realized that this was probably the best for her. Once you got too far into the ninja world, you could never escape. The shadows of his conquests haunted him always.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff