Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:55 pm
Makoto smiled as the dragon fell towards them. With a quick sleight of hand and a hand sign, Haseo stood before her. His iron sand quickly made a small shield that absorbed the explosion. As the shield slowly fell apart back into the cylinder that she had pulled it from, Makoto looked over to Princess."Well, Cessie-chan, let's get going to Rain."She pulled Haseo back into his scroll along with his cylinder of Iron Sand. She started off towards Amegakure.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 pm
(( I was right... at least about crimson.. my plan will go of perfectly))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:06 pm
Crimson Remedy
Makoto smiled as the dragon fell towards them. With a quick sleight of hand and a hand sign, Haseo stood before her. His iron sand quickly made a small shield that absorbed the explosion. As the shield slowly fell apart back into the cylinder that she had pulled it from, Makoto looked over to Princess."Well, Cessie-chan, let's get going to Rain."She pulled Haseo back into his scroll along with his cylinder of Iron Sand. She started off towards Amegakure.

Princess stood up from the tree as her arm was unburned and it only looked as if she was being over dramatic.She heard Makoto and jumped up fight behind herheading towards rain.

((Havock from what I've read being any where near your plans are bad.So I'm pretty scared right now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro was finally at his home, he missed very so as he walked to the guard, giving him a nod. Last time he saw him was when Nakamuro was captured by Teddy so easily, which he would need to come up with a puppet that can cancel out genjutsu or something a long the line. Nakamuro needed to train up a bit, something about him seems to be missing and he needs to fill in the blanks that he can still fill. Walking into the village, he headed to the Otokage's building to discuss a few things.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:28 pm
Name:Zatoshi Nagato
Reason:To Give The Otokage a message from Amekage
Duration: A Short Moment

User Image
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"Until the paper turns crimson and is washed white as snow, I shall not faulter from my path."

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]Zatoshi's Theme: " Dreamer!"[||||]

Zatoshi took a look up and noticed the guard at the gate, he hopped down and stopped him before he entered. After telling him his purpose for entering, he stepped aside and let him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:39 pm
(Lol this was fast)

User Image
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"Until the paper turns crimson and is washed white as snow, I shall not faulter from my path."

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]Zatoshi's Theme: " Dreamer!"[||||]

After he did what he had to do, Zatoshi then continued out of Otogakure, in order to continue the second part of his mission.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:08 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"It's been a long time..." Axel said to himself as the dragconian landed nearby the gates of the Hidden Sound Village. Standing upright, Axel's wings retracted back inside his shoulder blades, hiding the fact that he was in fact a member of the Dragconian clan. With Korumo's body still hanging over his shoulder, Axel decided it would be easier to seal it in a scroll for the time being rather than continue to carry it around with him. Korumo would awaken soon anyways so sealing him inside would just be best. Laying the body over the scroll, Axel performed the complex series of seals efficiently and quickly. With an explosion of smoke surrounding him, Axel was successful in his sealing. Shrouding himself with his Assassin's Robe, Axel proceeded to the gates.

Upon his arrival, he was immediatley stopped by the guards. Removing his hood briefly, he showed that he in fact had donned his old Sound Village Headband. "The name's Axel Hajime...this is my home village," Axel explained to the guards. After waiting for several minutes, they managed to find his information and let him step inside. Placing his hood back on, Axel now headed further inside the village in order to find the Otokage.

Jutsus Available: 62 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:29 pm
The sound of roaring lightning echoed in the area as Tetsuya soared out of the gates on his board, he had to abandon this place for a time in order to achieve a greater level of power.  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:50 pm
Tetsuya now returned to Otogakure, he had received word of his new position and to be honest was ready to begin to help the village thrive and prosper as it were meant to.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:54 pm
Makoto returned to Otogakure. She was ready to blow up something, but decided that training might be a nicer alternative.  

Crimson Remedy

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa Entered his village holding the hand of Freyja he could kind of lead, now since he was getting used to the Villages layout but sometimes he'd get stuck if something new was there. "Freyja were entering the gates now right.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:05 pm
Freya turned her head towards Kurisutofa "We sure are." she chirped and gave his hand a squeeze. excitement was cascading through Freya like an ocean. It was taking all of her self controle to not skip about as they walked. Their dreams were acully going to start.

User Image  

PaYg

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

With a gentle smile Kurisutofa continued walking into the Village with Freyja, maybe he could be the first blnd ninja, Maybe even the greatest blind ninja.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

[Enters Otogakure]  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:17 pm
[enters withh Kurisutofa]  

PaYg

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers